Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? (992 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / #1.7 Billion Budgeted For Aso Rock Feeding: Doesn't GEJ Deserve An Apology ? / Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by trueconscience(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2014
I read this morning, the House of Representative's position that the lawmakers coordinating the impeachment process of President GEJ have disclosed that they have identified [b]over 50 constitutional violations against the President[/b],[size=8pt][/size] which would form part of the impeachment notice. A ranking officer in the House who revealed this said both chambers have resolved to work together for the common good of the country by impeaching President Jonathan for “incompetence, corruption and unprecedented impunity.”

Having read this, I still recall some day's back when President GEJ said he is "the best President Nigeria has ever had" and I am really foncused undecided

If the President is that good as publicized by JonaTAN and all the TAN ambassadors, how could the Reps have such a truck-load of dirt against him?

Its about time we told ourselves the truth and put an end to ethnicity and religious sentiments, we really need to answer the question: HOW GOOD IS PRESIDENT GEJ and DOES HE DESERVE A SECOND TERM?

If the Lawmakers - both APC and PDP agree that GEJ's scorecard is not in the interest of Nigeria WHAT SAY YE?
Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by PontiusPilate: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Gej
Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by idupaul: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Truth be told , If GEJ has any sincerity in him he won't even vote himself for second term ..Coming to ur question its a big NO he doesn't deserve a second term at all at all , infact if its possible he should be made to refund the first term

10 Likes

Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by teeowo: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2014
We all play politics with the future of our country by not telling the truth to all our leaders. It is unfortunate but that is the truth. 4 more years of Jonathan are going to be a train wreck for Nigeria if the truth must be told. Nigeria will remain in big trouble until we Nigerians and saTANist appreciate that God is not coming down to do our work for us. That is the big difference between the countries of the first and third world.

The man has to go and the way to do it is to reject him at the polls like is done in every civilized country curled from spenca

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by slimstanakacns(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2014
If KESHI was allowed to remain as super eagles head coach until it became clear d@ he is incompetent for d job, I c no reason y goodluck should not remain @ d helm of affairs until a competent individual comes to d rescue, which until now I dnt c any both in APC or even PDP- I wil neva vote eida for GEJ or Buhari becos de are.......pls quote me .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by Orunto: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2014
GEJ IS GOOD AND DESERVES A SECOND TERM. Bokoharam was forced on him by mischief makers, APC, RETD.MILITARY, NIGER REPUBLIC, CHAD, CAMEROON AND SOME BASTARD POLITICIANS IN THE NORTHEAST. The NASS should approve full emergency of military Governors for the Northeast to work with INEC to conduct free elections in 2015. His second coming will improve the Naira.
Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by Uyi168: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2014
If i shud say 'yes'..then d truth z not in me!

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by laurel03(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Most 9jas don tired of Mr fresh air...because no be ds can air we want... #teamtiredofgej#...

1 Like

Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by iluvnaija: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2014
teeowo:
We all play politics with the future of our country by not telling the truth to all our leaders. It is unfortunate but that is the truth. 4 more years of Jonathan are going to be a train wreck for Nigeria if the truth must be told. Nigeria will remain in big trouble until we Nigerians and saTANist appreciate that God is not coming down to do our work for us. That is the big difference between the countries of the first and third world.

The man has to go and the way to do it is to reject him at the polls like is done in every civilized country

God Bless You!
No amount of propaganda will deter us from kicking his a$s out of Aso Rock in 2015.
Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by laurel03(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2014
we are tired of PDP at federal level since 1999 let just try something else... but not PDP in APC sha oo eg Atiku

1 Like

Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by enochogaga(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2014
trueconscience:

I read this morning, the House of Representative's position that the lawmakers coordinating the impeachment process of President GEJ have disclosed that they have identified [b]over 50 constitutional violations against the President[/b],[size=8pt][/size] which would form part of the impeachment notice. A ranking officer in the House who revealed this said both chambers have resolved to work together for the common good of the country by impeaching President Jonathan for “incompetence, corruption and unprecedented impunity.”

Having read this, I still recall some day's back when President GEJ said he is "the best President Nigeria has ever had" and I am really foncused undecided

If the President is that good as publicized by JonaTAN and all the TAN ambassadors, how could the Reps have such a truck-load of dirt against him?

Its about time we told ourselves the truth and put an end to ethnicity and religious sentiments, we really need to answer the question: HOW GOOD IS PRESIDENT GEJ and DOES HE DESERVE A SECOND TERM?

If the Lawmakers - both APC and PDP agree that GEJ's scorecard is not in the interest of Nigeria WHAT SAY YE?

No we should not give him second chance, we should give it to ur late father.. Hmmm mucheeeeeeeeeee
Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by Ezedon(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2014
Yes, if he has not done worse than the past presidents,
Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2014
Orunto:
GEJ IS GOOD AND DESERVES A SECOND TERM. Bokoharam was forced on him by mischief makers, APC, RETD.MILITARY, NIGER REPUBLIC, CHAD, CAMEROON AND SOME BASTARD POLITICIANS IN THE NORTHEAST. The NASS should approve full emergency of military Governors for the Northeast to work with INEC to conduct free elections in 2015. His second coming will improve the Naira.
u just mentioned Boko Haram right, wot about corruption, bad economy policy, etc of his Govt.
Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by Orunto: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Any nation in war always ends up in disasterous economy and devaluation of its currency. This is not corruption. It is simply the consequencies of war. For this reason we should plead with the legislators to cooperate with GEJ to rid the northeast of bokoharam and the APC of threacherous incitement and seditious abuses. APC is not progressive. It is ACP, a Conservative Party. PDP is the trully democratic and Progressive party. Because of its progressiveness, OBJ was able to leave a legacy to accommodate GEJ, a minority from the southsouth. Nigeria economy will improve after election when bokoharam would have been routed out completely and there is free movement of good and services. Right now, every Nigerian is in some stress. GEJ SHALL OVERCOME. WE SHALL ALL OVERCOME IJN AMEN! WHEN I SAY IJN, THE DEVIL IN NIGERIA WILL TIGHTEN ITS BELT TRYING TO FIND MY LOOPHOLES.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jona must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by LFJ: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jonathan is a very good example of what failure represent. Voting for him means voting for incompetent, voting for corruption...

1 Like

Re: Sincere Answers Required: Does Gej Deserve A Second Term? by tinkinjow: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yes if he contest against Buhari or Atiku,

No if his opponent is Soludo or Adesina or Fola deola.

Now that's honnesty!

(1) (Reply)

Is This How Jonanthan Was Booed At OAU? Apc Propagandists Enter Here / Widespread Disaffection In Anambra PDP As Jonathan, Wife Seek To Impose... / Tam David West On Buhari....spread The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.