Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Graduate Trainees At Pedabo - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees At Pedabo (38960 Views)

Pedabo Aptitude Test Format / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Abdulbaaqi21: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2019
oga oo, or the questions are on shape ? anything related to accounting , tax or audit ?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by blackteddy(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Rubbish!

If Nigerian HR Depts of companies wish to continue on this trajectory, then they can keep their jobs. Why make an exam so difficult with so little time?

Was this how exams were written in the 80's and 90's?

If u need an Economist ask questions based on what he studied, not objects and shapes, I aint cut out for all that shit and even Soludo or Okonjo wouldn't scale through, but they are bright aren't they?

There needs to be a better way to screen people.

Good morning, sorry to bother you. Please, is the test abstract reasoning? because you're talking about shapes and objects.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by CsRockefeller(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
blackteddy:
Good morning, sorry to bother you. Please, is the test abstract reasoning? because you're talking about shapes and objects.

Yes it is.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by FynGuy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
This exam was completely off the hook..
I doubt if those who set the questions will be able to answer them within such a short time.

I am hopeful though.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by blackteddy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Emzenoz:
I' had issues with my test as the test submitted not up to 5 mints from when I starred the test and there is no link for complaints... Pls anyone who hasn't written the test, check if there is any email to make complaints before starting the test and pls drop the means of contacting them here ..thanks
were you able to reach them?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by bolkay4: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Faizee32: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
I wish everyone the best tho, but that test wasn't it at all

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by MhizLewa(f): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Faizee32:

Which did you used? Laptop or phone?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by irumole1975: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
I didn't study accounting nor economics related course but I was shortlisted for the test. Should I give it a try? Won't I be disqualified later because of my course
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by ifeoluwatomiwa(f): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Same thing happened to me
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Emzenoz(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
blackteddy:
were you able to reach them?
no I wants .... No means of reaching them
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Eyiez: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Faizee32:
I swear..with limited freaking fucking time
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Eyiez: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
irumole1975:
I didn't study accounting nor economics related course but I was shortlisted for the test. Should I give it a try? Won't I be disqualified later because of my course
Go ahead with it...tunbo all d way

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Eyiez: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
It was stated answer as much as u can...what a test
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by DAHWAH007(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Abdulrazaq95:

An invitation to test just dropped.
Thanks bro....

Would take my test tomorrow. But the way you guys are lamenting ehen, I no read again o. grin
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Faizee32: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
MhizLewa:

Which did you used? Laptop or phone?
laptop
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by isowamhen: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na wa o. how many minutes is this exam self
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by williams2600(m): 2:29am On Jun 29, 2019
isowamhen:
Na wa o. how many minutes is this exam self

Normally I don't complain o but that exams was something 30mins .... Of studying shapes and knowing what comes next in the sequence..... I didn't do up to 15 time was Done and i heard the cut off is 50% that's you have to get 30 correct.....

Abeg what else can I apply....!

PS I no get ICAN sef
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by jackals(f): 4:36am On Jun 29, 2019
williams2600:

Normally I don't complain o but that exams was something 30mins .... Of studying shapes and knowing what comes next in the sequence..... I didn't do up to 15 time was Done and i heard the cut off is 50% that's you have to get 30 correct.....

Abeg what else can I apply....!

PS I no get ICAN sef

I just finished my own. Couldnt answered up to 19 before the time lapsed.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Thavybe1: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Emzenoz:
no I wants .... No means of reaching them
Try sending a mail to hrm@pedabo.com
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by dmaze: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2019
So does this mean that there is no maths, english or logical reasoning question at all only shapes(abstract reasoning)?

undecided
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Emzenoz(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Thavybe1:
Try sending a mail to hrm@pedabo.com
Thanks for this
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Ken124: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2019
jackals:

I just finished my own. Couldnt answered up to 19 before the time lapsed.

Same thing happened to me, it automatically logged me off and submitted
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by isowamhen: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Those that were logged off, your time finished. Don't stress sending mails to HR. They'll tell you what I just did
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Antheus: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Mercilina98:

How does the practise test look like, Gmat format or dragnet

Devil format grin grin
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by isowamhen: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2019
So those yet to do theirs, here is my advice. Do not waste a single second on questions that looks difficult. There are 60 questions to be done in 30mins. Questions are asked on arithmetics, verbal, logic and abstract reasoning in no particular order, which means you may see abstract reasoning before seeing arithmetics. I suck at Geometric, so it took me off balance at the start. it was what I saw first. all the best guys

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Mrdome: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
That's just it o.. Don't waste your time on any difficult question.. Especially the arithmetic... Just move on the the next... It gets easier... There was barely any time though
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by iyandamummy: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thanks bro.. I will be doing mine anytime soon

cry
isowamhen:
So those yet to do theirs, here is my advice. Do not waste a single second on questions that looks difficult. There are 60 questions to be done in 30mins. Questions are asked on arithmetics, verbal, logic and abstract reasoning in no particular order, which means you may see abstract reasoning before seeing arithmetics. I suck at Geometric, so it took me off balance at the start. it was what I saw first. all the best guys
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by iyandamummy: 12:50am On Jun 30, 2019
seriously this exams is fucking difficult oooo
iyandamummy:
Thanks bro.. I will be doing mine anytime soon

cry
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by MEERLEEQ: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2019
The test was very simple. If you practice alot of GMAT past questions you will ace it.

It's nothing special. All of my practice questions were repeated, I didn't even need to read twice for the verbal.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Matildahenshaw(f): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
The test was very simple. If you practice alot of GMAT past questions you will ace it.

It's nothing special. All of my practice questions were repeated, I didn't even need to read twice for the verbal.
I have to agree with this.

Same here, 80% were familiar. I am very hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Lexyte93(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Rubbish!

If Nigerian HR Depts of companies wish to continue on this trajectory, then they can keep their jobs. Why make an exam so difficult with so little time?

Was this how exams were written in the 80's and 90's?

If u need an Economist ask questions based on what he studied, not objects and shapes, I aint cut out for all that shit and even Soludo or Okonjo wouldn't scale through, but they are bright aren't they?

There needs to be a better way to screen people.

You have a point the questions where so difficult and it require time to think and solve, 60questions for just 30 minutes that's absurd, even the comprehension there was no time to read through it self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) / How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.