Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Graduate Trainees At Pedabo - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees At Pedabo (38899 Views)

Pedabo Aptitude Test Format / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by TheSociopath(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Matildahenshaw:
I have to agree with this.

Same here, 80% were familiar. I am very hopeful.

Hi, good morning. Please can you forward the gmat materials you studied? Although I've written mine
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Kekule50(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
blackteddy:
were you able to reach them?
i had the same issue o
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by IchBinBrait(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
williams2600:

Normally I don't complain o but that exams was something 30mins .... Of studying shapes and knowing what comes next in the sequence..... I didn't do up to 15 time was Done and i heard the cut off is 50% that's you have to get 30 correct.....

Abeg what else can I apply....!

PS I no get ICAN sef

You no gast get ICAN now sęf unless you feel otherwise cuz if you are hired, the company will sponsor your exams.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by IchBinBrait(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
irumole1975:
I didn't study accounting nor economics related course but I was shortlisted for the test. Should I give it a try? Won't I be disqualified later because of my course

Bros do not bother about what you studied, whether it is soil science, fishery or even carpentry. As long as you graduated with first class or 2.1, you are good to go. You just have to pass the test, assessment center and interview, you will be employed. #Shikena!

That is one of the issues I have with Accounting firms. We that read accounting & economics will be competing with those that read complete abstract courses.
Then I ask myself these questions "can an engineering graduate be a medical doctor, can a microbiologist be a lawyer, or can a marketer be a veterinary doctor"?? But in the field of Accounting, everyone is allowed to write ICAN and be gainfully employed in audit/accounting firms.

That is why there are veterinary doctors who are E.Ds/CFOs all because they are ACAs or ACCAs..

No wonder the field of accounting has no level.. Mtcheew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Faizee32: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
IchBinBrait:

Bros do not bother about what you studied, whether it is soil science, fishery or even carpentry. As long as you graduated with first class or 2.1, you are good to go. You just have to pass the test, assessment center and interview, you will be employed. #Shikena!

That is one of the issues I have with Accounting firms. We that read accounting & economics will be competing with those that read complete abstract courses.
Then I ask myself these questions "can an engineering graduate be a medical doctor, can a microbiologist be a lawyer, or can a marketer be a veterinary doctor"?? But in the field of Accounting, everyone is allowed to write ICAN and be gainfully employed in audit/accounting firms.

That is why there are veterinary doctors who are E.Ds/CFOs all because they are ACAs or ACCAs..

No wonder the field of accounting has no level.. Mtcheew!

it's just funny...the sad part is it gets tougher by the day.. imagine Kpmg if you fail test once you no longer have the opportunity
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by sholws(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Even iq tests come with questions that u can answer with your brain and don't need a calculator,
Pedabo's was different u needed to answer a question that takes at least 15- 20 seconds to read in 50 seconds. That is just bleeped up plus peeps that are running their mouth saying it was easy are just bullshit liars
My advice
Don't waste time on the complicated arithmetics
Don't select answers you don't know it's correct some of this test use negative marking u select a wrong answer -1
The objective of the test is to waste your time
If your forte is English i suggest you answer only English and little of the rest likewise for maths
Lastly don't attempt to take the test alone 2 heads are better than one not empty heads tho

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by IchBinBrait(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Faizee32:

it's just funny...the sad part is it gets tougher by the day.. imagine Kpmg if you fail test once you no longer have the opportunity

Their recruitment requirement is not too palatable. They are the worst of all the audit firms based on the aspect of requirements. They are not just flexible and this is really bad. "Toughness" should be added to their core values. Funny enough na this branch wey dey 9ja dey act rigid.

Good working environment, good place to boost one's career, good salary structure but poor recruiting strategy. There must shaa be a bad side.

There are other cool companies to work for please.

I wish them best of luck.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Matildahenshaw(f): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
sholws:
Even iq tests come with questions that u can answer with your brain and don't need a calculator,
Pedabo's was different u needed to answer a question that takes at least 15- 20 seconds to read in 50 seconds. That is just bleeped up plus peeps that are running their mouth saying it was easy are just bullshit liars
My advice
Don't waste time on the complicated arithmetics
Don't select answers you don't know it's correct some of this test use negative marking u select a wrong answer -1
The objective of the test is to waste your time
If your forte is English i suggest you answer only English and little of the rest likewise for maths
Lastly don't attempt to take the test alone 2 heads are better than one not empty heads tho
first you don't call people liars when you don't no half the story.

No one said the test in actual sense was easy, but that they repeated questions already in GMAT study packs and PQs out there. So anyone acquainted with lot of GMAT study guide and Past Questions and answers will know most of the answers at a glance (especially the verbal, some of these questions are even in Jobguru's Dragnet practice test-- go and try it and see "the verbal"wink.

I await my success mail and wish everyone else the best.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by sholws(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sorry o methuselah, aunty eke is my hobby i am still looking for where i mentioned your name in the matter. Wish you the best tho and myself too
Matildahenshaw:
first you don't call people liars when you don't no half the story.

No one said the test in actual sense was easy, but that they repeated questions already in GMAT study packs and PQs out there. So anyone acquainted with lot of GMAT study guide and Past Questions and answers will know most of the answers at a glance (especially the verbal, some of these questions are even in Jobguru's Dragnet practice test-- go and try it and see "the verbal"wink.

I await my success mail and wish everyone else the best.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Matildahenshaw(f): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
sholws:
Sorry o methuselah, aunty eke is my hobby i am still looking for where i mentioned your name in the matter. Wish you the best tho and myself too
whatever rock your socks.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by sholws(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
undecided
Matildahenshaw:
whatever rock your socks.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Matildahenshaw(f): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2019
I just got a success mail who else?

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by MEERLEEQ: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2019
Mail just dropped for verification test oo.

Thank God.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by MhizLewa(f): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
The test was very simple. If you practice alot of GMAT past questions you will ace it.

It's nothing special. All of my practice questions were repeated, I didn't even need to read twice for the verbal.

Hi Marleeq. Please can you help me? My results from job aptitude test has not been impressive. I jst recieved a regret mail now. What can I do to ace test like u? Although, I read mass comm n math isnt one of my favourite subject, but I need to pass these test to get a better job.

Please help me. are there sum materials u feel can help? I searched online and watched many videos on gmat, still yet no improvement

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by dmaze: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
undecided

Okay am I the only one who hasnt gotten a mail yet?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by williams2600(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
I just received mine too please who has an idea how the verification test would look like and the location I am in Kano presently.....

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by williams2600(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Matildahenshaw:
I just got a success mail who else?

Can I get your number or email let's talk I really need your help to ace this second part of the test
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by ClarifyMe: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
dmaze:
undecided

Okay am I the only one who hasnt gotten a mail yet?

Same here oo
Hopefully we'll still get feedbacks.

Mathildahenshaw can you help with the study materials you used please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by MEERLEEQ: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
MhizLewa:

Hi Marleeq. Please can you help me? My results from job aptitude test has not been impressive. I jst recieved a regret mail now. What can I do to ace test like u? Although, I read mass comm n math isnt one of my favourite subject, but I need to pass these test to get a better job.

Please help me. are there sum materials u feel can help? I searched online and watched many videos on gmat, still yet no improvement
Yes there are some materials. The secret most time is to practice as much as possible and not only when you are to have a test.

Do dm me or drop your mail, I will send some to you. Your sunset has begun dearie, and I like the fact that you are willing to build yourself up and fight back. That job you dream, you will GET IT.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by ClarifyMe: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please for those yet to receive any mail...
What's our fate?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by MhizLewa(f): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
Yes there are some materials. The secret most time is to practice as much as possible and not only when you are to have a test.

Do dm me or drop your mail, I will send some to you. Your sunset has begun dearie, and I like the fact that you are willing to build yourself up and fight back. That job you dream, you will GET IT.

Oh thanks so much. my email is Mercyadeoye4@gmail.com
Congratulations on passing pedabo's aptitude tes
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by dmaze: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
ClarifyMe:
Please for those yet to receive any mail...
What's our fate?

I strongly don't know. The question is have regrets mail dropped, are they sending successful mails in batches? It could be either of these. I really wish there was someone to ask on this.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by FynGuy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
MEERLEEQ:

also help me please, osamgeek@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Elorez: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
MEERLEEQ:

Please, me too oo, eloyiogbole@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by IOkorie001: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pls send to ifeanyiokorie123@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by williams2600(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please anyone with the materials she sent I am very interested.....my email is

Kingjadult@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by ifypoly(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
MEERLEEQ:

PLS i need some also

Ifeanyi.kwufodu272@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by TheSociopath(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Regret mails have dropped
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by Lescott7(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
I got a success mail too.
I pray it will be successful through out.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by marismuna: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please anybody with Gmat past questions should please send to my mail. munachiakim@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by nafcy: 1:41am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=ifypoly post=79879252]

Please I need it..nafisatyekeen55@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Trainees At Pedabo by omoh17(m): 2:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Idaviesco@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV / How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job / How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.