Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Kim And Kanye Fighting Over North? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim And Kanye Fighting Over North? (681 Views)

Photos From Kim And Kanye West's Double Date With Beyonce And Jay Z / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim And Kanye Fighting Over North? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
I read! that an Insiders claim Kim and Kanye are butting heads over how to discipline their daughter, North

From The National Enquirer

Child-rearing brouhaha brewing over beloved baby North between stern-but-doting dad Kanye West and spare-the-rod-don't-spoil-the-child Momma Bear Kim Kardashian,
who growled when she spotted hubby tapping their wailing tyke ever-so-lightly on the hand while insisting “no … no …no” as Munch-kin kept stuffing bad junk in her li’l pie-hole!

Their marriage is coming to an end i guess

Source ; http://..com/2014/11/kim-and-kanye-fighting-over-north.html

Re: Kim And Kanye Fighting Over North? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
All I see is sky blue. Back to the issue let them take am easy, da baby sweet to witness war fight cheesy
Re: Kim And Kanye Fighting Over North? by Diffdeef(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
I think say Kim and kanye carry gun wan fight boko boys for north.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Winrar 5.20 Final Free Download Full Version / Khloe Kardashian And French Montana Split For Second Time / Check Out Floyd Mayweather's Cars And Private Jet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.