Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria (6108 Views)

Jonathan Destroying Nigeria Before Handover – APC / BREAKING: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again / BREAKING: President’s “evil” Actions Destroying Nigerian democracy - Obasanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Osgilliat(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ayekotoo:
PDP is a cancer, the longer it stays in power the worse become of our economic life. Let all stand against cancer called PDP because it is terminal.

I'm sorry to burst your bubbles.am not against any party,am just against any candidate that is not capable like gej.
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jesus Christ. The mods aren't omnipresent, neither are they here 24/7. They live very active lives outside nairaland so pardon them for not jumping every time you mention their usernames. I get an average of 25 mentions every hour. Make the calculations.

This is all very tiring. angry

Kindly forward frontpage suggestions to the moderators of this section and it will be acted on accordingly.
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
On the economy, he said Nigeria would continue to sink deeper and that what Nigerians are told about the state of the economy “is not truly what the economy is”.
“The economy is in doldrums, if not in reverse,”
he said.

But they said we were the World Biggest Economy
u again? I hope ur hate for jonathan does not make u run mad
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by emeka94(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2014
Ymodulus:
The, Greatest undoing of Jonathan's government is that it does not see, hear or feel that there is any sense in any reasoning outside of his own reasoning. The effect is that Mr President and his effusive goons are locked out from reality. They live in Jupiter. And that is exactly why a monumental shock and rude awakening is likely to tap them on their shoulders come February next year.

Given the gullibility of the people of this country, if the party didn't give the Presidency to an unbearable failure like Jonathan, the PDP could have ruled this country for another 40 to 50 years. But Jonathan will now surely bring the madness to an end by imploding the behemoth machinery and oligarchy of impunity, lawlessness, corruption and misrule known as the PDP. PDP must vacate the center come February 2015. That is the only way forward for the democracy and development of this country.

Its high time we vote in a progressive that will replenish the Nation's Lost Glory. Let me leave you with the words of Jane Addams.

[size=15pt]"Unless our conception of patriotism is progressive, it cannot hope to embody the real affection and the real interest of the nation."[/size] - Jane Addams

How sure are we that APC is any different from PDP? The fact that one leaves a corrupt party for an equalling corrupt party doesn't necessary make them better. PDP and APC are of the same stock. The best thing that will happen to the poor masses is if, by intervention, a revolution happens and flush these set of people, called leaders, out of our system.
GEJ is not the sole problem of Nigeria. APC equally is.
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Jesusloveyou: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2014
SirHouloo:
Obj and his northern enslaved mentality! SMH.
if obj that is so corrupt,is so much dissapointed in ogogoro master,what about d common man in d street like me,who has never benefit anything from govt.since i came to dis beautiful world created by God but spoil by our useless leaders.i vex pass obj.
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by jamace(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by Eghosa1(m): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2014
Ymodulus:

Thank you for your first paragraph remarks. Let me answer your question paragraphically.

APC is an acronym for ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS. To get a clear indebt soaked full meaning you have to look beyond the peripheral meaning of these three words ALL + PROGRESSIVE + CONGRESS as this will give you more understanding as to what the APC stands for.
On the APC representing an alternate vision to Nigerians, that clearly depends on what your definition of ' alternate vision of Nigeria ' is? I will urge you to be explicit on this, as I don't know what your perception of Nigerians vision is. We have;
1. The Umbrellized Nigerians who believe their vision for Nigeria is to keep endangering the country till its death.
2. We have another set of Nigerians who believe their vision for this country is to remain as stable as it is.
3. O do not forget another category of Nigerians call the progressive who have the vision of Nigeria been among the world economies with Trace element of corruption by Year 2018 not 2020 etc.

I have listed only but a few of the alternate visions of Nigerians, so sir please be specific.

Sir you failed to see the well tailored policy statements and cultured solutions that can re-dress this country because you have not really asked to know what they are. I am even amazed as to why you asking this, because as PROGRESSIVES, our policy and solutions / plans for this nation is glaring and needs no scopic view. But if you need more light some of my fellows here will address you as I have little or no time left at my place of work. Why don't you ask any of APC monickers on this forum they will be happy to do more justice to this.

Sir on the issue of prerogative/ disparaging statement to another. please I do like you to back your claims with hard facts. As a PROGRESSIVE I do not indulge in form of Propagandic Talks, I heard the Umbrellized Party (PDP) does so, I don't know if you are one. But I will not comment further on this until you've back your claims with proofs.

To your last paragraph, it pains me when people come up with statements as to the APC not coming up with reasonable solutions, to the sand-like problems facing the country.

Please Nairaland it, Google it, Facebook it, twitter it, Yahoo it, Bing it, Lindaikeji it. APC has - is - will, always continue to prefer solutions to the high level of problems facing us all as and nation at Large.

One of the current solutions by the APC, is the impeachment of the President with a suitable replacement that can salvage the country from grass to Grace.

I rest my case.

Ymodulus

[b]

Finally had time for a rejoinder. Pardon its late coming Buddy as its due to my schedule and this you know.

To give a dip of what my thoughts are on both parties would be that in a contest where it remains the PDP or APC and I'm asked to vote, i would vote the PDP (to maintain balance) and weep copiously.

Nigeria is a complex nation and for me, unwavering geniuses perhaps would be what it takes to rescue us. Not the APC.

From time immemorial, opposition party in well organized democracies are known for initiatives, ideas and agendas that either match or surpass that of the Govt in power. This is what attracts citizens to them. In Nigeria today, this is highly rare as its a prejudiced jamboree of all sorts amongst today's APC stalwarts.

You asked me for facts and I'd try to give those i can recall.

On Wednesday, Nov 5, 2014, at Ilorin, Kwara State, the APC leaders with their Governors, converged for a party affair and in their now usual manner of revelry, proceeded to hurl indulging insults at the President and afterwards asked Him to resign.

About two weeks later, On November 19, this same crop of "progressive" APC leaders unfurled the much pinched wrapped rumours by declaring that they would lead a rebellion against President Jonathan and install a parallel government should APC lose next year’s presidential election.

Statements as such Buddy aren't "PROGRESSIVE". they're solely Anti.

I believe Nigerians can do without both parties if the right orientation is brought forward and integrity is cultivated.

Currently as a Nation, we are bereft of progress and the APC is not the solution. I do not believe in the APC as a progressive party solely cos of its ideological lacuna.

[/b]
Re: Obasanjo Bombs Jonathan Again: Your Evil Actions Destroying Nigeria by omenka(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2015
Obj is such a prophet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? / I Shall Remain Lawful No Matter The Provocation- Sheriff / See The New Weapons, Armoured Tanks Buhari Sent To Finish Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.