Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? (2599 Views)

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / Many Nigerians Drown En-route Spain – Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by idumuose(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Uchefrancis16:
Pls why was this thread created if i may ask? Is it to bash APC
It's waste of energy beating an already dead horse.APC is dead on arrival.
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by politifact: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
idumuose:

nonentity,get a life
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by Chylo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
idumuose:
Anyone who wants to propagate equity must come with clean hands.Unfortunately,APCs hands are not clean.You cannot give what you don't have.
I rest my case.

Which case are you resting? So you are saying that PDP's hands are clean? Please tell me another story cos I had no shoes cant work again.
There is no saint here, but what we are saying is which of the two has greater potential for performance and change, and the answer is clearly APC. Unless, you are happy with our current pace of development, then you can remain with PDP.
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by Safari29: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
pdp are feeling the heat already. aint You guys supposed to be happy that people hate apc??

iranu
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by knowledgeable: 12:11am On Nov 27, 2014
jumu:
70% of nigeria love apc

Why are yorubas incapable of reasoning & logic. If 70% of nigerians love apc, which means by logic 70% Nigerians are in support of born to rule mentality embed in the hausa/fulani sychic. 70% Nigerians love the culture of impunity which has it's root in the born to rule mentality. 70% Nigerians are boko haram sympathizers, 70% Nigerians love the idea that a sick Nation "is non negotiable", 70% Nigerians love almagiris culture of backwardness, see western education as evil, Fulani herdsmen killing and burning towns, and the lists goes on endlessly. I will ask again; Nigeria as structured today for the past 50yrs or so, has it aided in yoruba advancement or backwardness??......

1 Like

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by LFJ: 4:01am On Nov 27, 2014
knowledgeable:

Why are yorubas incapable of reasoning & logic. If 70% of nigerians love apc, which means by logic 70% Nigerians are in support of born to rule mentality embed in the hausa/fulani sychic. 70% Nigerians love the culture of impunity which has it's root in the born to rule mentality. 70% Nigerians are boko haram sympathizers, 70% Nigerians love the idea that a sick Nation "is non negotiable", 70% Nigerians love almagiris culture of backwardness, see western education as evil, Fulani herdsmen killing and burning towns, and the lists goes on endlessly. I will ask again; Nigeria as structured today for the past 50yrs or so, has it aided in yoruba advancement or backwardness??......

If the Yoruba logic and reasoning you condem keep their people safe and make them relevant in the affairs of Nigeria, then that logic and reasoning is the best. Compare this to the reasoning and logic of your own people, the logic and reasoning that sent millions of your people to their early grave or the one that make your voice to be inconsequential in the game of politics in Nigeria. Are you talking of your reasoning that make you to put your worst to front for you as leaders?
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:17am On Nov 27, 2014
Enough of apc because we all know they have nothing to offer us. Party of evil people!
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Safari29:
pdp are feeling the heat already. aint You guys supposed to be happy that people hate apc??

iranu

That one na for the back of your mind.
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by Kunleskey(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2014
Some have eyes but cannot see. Some have ears but cannot ear..simply bcoz they are fools..they move 4rm pdp to apc are they not the same set of human being with corrupt mind,and they are also the association of past criminals.

1 Like

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by Kingspin(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2014
I wonder how some people cannot reason for themselves. All of a sudden, Atiku and co have become the way forward. This APC talks like women ``fishwife`, noise makers. They should tell us what they have for Nigerians rather then just fighting the governmen. What can u offer?
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:08am On Nov 27, 2014
LFJ:
If your hatred for APC means that everyone hate APC, I will advice you to please see your doctor for help. Even the president that promote evils according to Baba Owu is now facing reality that there is no more free lunch for incompetent people.
Your supervisor predicted that APC will not last a year, my expectation was to see him jumping into lagoon at the 1st year anniversary of APC. By now, it shd be clear to you that majority of those you are celebrating as PDP member are just PDP by name, in spirit they are with APC. If PDP is so much loved and with their number in the house, if the umbrella is the same, do you think Mr Jona will result to criminality to remove the speaker.
I hope u will wake up early before it is too late.
Hey, Who are U?? Where are U at the moment?? cos from the Rubbish u just wrote down,I tink u schooled in France.
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2014
politifact:
The same reason you have never been loved all your life,idle fool
. In Goodluckz voice, 'Just Look atew', Angry People Coalition(APC). U can't just talk without insulting someone. The same way Tinubu and co. ve been saying rubbish abt PDP instead of telling us deir own plans for Nigeria. Pls if u are angry, u cud as well log out,so u dont develop chest pain. In Mr Ibuz voice ' I dey Pity U'.
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by idumuose(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2014
knowledgeable:

This is the truth and nothing but the truth
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by banki(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2014
OreMI22:

[size=15pt]Because APC is bombing ordinary Nigerians to death just to play politics.

Why can't they bomb Aso Rock instead of markets used by common people?

APC are the true Janjaweeeds!
[/size]

So you and the rest of your cohorts know the people bombing Nigerians and you control the army polic sss navy airforce civil defence courts immigration ncdc fire service etc

and you cant prosecute and arrest them doesn't that make you guys stupid foolish and incompetent
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by Uchefrancis16(m): 1:07am On Jan 11, 2015
idumuose:

LOLz
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by nigerianvenom(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
because they are party for failed politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowd Boo Doyin Okupe And Chants APC As He Address Them (video) / Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group / Punishment Of Rapist In Different Countries Around The World - (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.