Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? (2597 Views)

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / Many Nigerians Drown En-route Spain – Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by idumuose(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
I have observed that so many people do not like APC both offline and online.Here on Nairaland,they keep running helter skelter like endangered species and complaining to PDP that they are not being given fair treatment.

You can never satisfy APC,they will always play the blame game,they will always play the victim when in fact they are the assailant.

From Plateau to Bauchi,from Taraba to Adamawa,from Gombe to southern Kaduna,from Benue to Kogi,to mention but a few states,APC has been known to be a lying and a deceitful party.Don't fall for their bait.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by morefire: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
na wa oh
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by Olaolufred(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
[size=28pt] PEOPLE DECIEVING PEOPLE.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by idumuose(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Their senators have not rejected their jumbo pay.Their governors have neither slashed nor rejected their security votes which i see as a waste.
They keep enriching theirselves monthly with tax payers money only for them to come out and preach 'change'.

Don't fall for their bait.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by gramci: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Who wants to identify with evil

4 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by Olaolufred(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
idumuose:
I have observed that so many people do not like APC both offline and online.Here on Nairaland,they keep running helter skelter like endangered species and complaining to PDP that they are not being given fair treatment.

You can never satisfy APC,they will always play the blame game,they will always play the victim when in fact they are the assailant.

From Plateau to Bauchi,from Taraba to Adamawa,from Gombe to southern Kaduna,from Benue to Kogi,to mention but a few states,APC has been known to be a lying and a deceitful party.Don't fall for their bait.

[size=14pt]THEY'VE BEEN KNOWN TO BE A DECIETFUL PARTY SINCE 1999. THEY PROMISED STABLED POWER IN 2001, AND HAS DELIVERED UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY IN 2014.

PE D PIGS ARE REALLY TRANSFORMERS.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by idumuose(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
APC governors who sleep in N50m bed can never be the ones that can transform Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by jumu: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
nigerian love apc than pdp

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by jumu: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
i love apc

6 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by idumuose(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
gramci:
Who wants to identify with evil
No matter how long a lie has travelled,the truth will eventually overtake it.It has dawned on Nigerians that APC does not have what it takes to transform this country.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by jumu: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
70% of nigeria love apc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by idumuose(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
It has been programmed in their DNA to lie.They cannot transform Nigeria.They will not build infracstucture,APC will only reallocate our oil blocks to it's cronies
and political jobbers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by idumuose(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Anyone who wants to propagate equity must come with clean hands.Unfortunately,APCs hands are not clean.You cannot give what you don't have.

I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by Olaolufred(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
2011 WAS A YEAR I VOTED GOOFDUCK.
SAI BUHARI IN 2015.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by OreMI22: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
idumuose:

[size=15pt]Because APC is bombing ordinary Nigerians to death just to play politics.

Why can't they bomb Aso Rock instead of markets used by common people?

APC are the true Janjaweeeds!
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by tallfish145(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Only people wit corrupt mind wil hate APC.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by idumuose(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
OreMI22:

[size=15pt]Because APC is bombing ordinary Nigerians to death just to play politics.

Why can't they bomb Aso Rock instead of markets used by common people?

APC are the true Janjaweeeds!
[/size]
That is what they are known for.Also an APC governor has earmarked N700m for his 2nd term inauguration.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by chimerase2: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
jumu:
nigerian love apc than pdp
wich part of ur nigeria?
Mr man abeg say wat u knw only for ua self
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by tuborme: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
If you want to promise us change...first change yourself. Let APC senators and reps slash their monthly take/ salaries to international rates...then I can ask for their manifesto if they have any.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by LFJ: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
If your hatred for APC means that everyone hate APC, I will advice you to please see your doctor for help. Even the president that promote evils according to Baba Owu is now facing reality that there is no more free lunch for incompetent people.
Your supervisor predicted that APC will not last a year, my expectation was to see him jumping into lagoon at the 1st year anniversary of APC. By now, it shd be clear to you that majority of those you are celebrating as PDP member are just PDP by name, in spirit they are with APC. If PDP is so much loved and with their number in the house, if the umbrella is the same, do you think Mr Jona will result to criminality to remove the speaker.
I hope u will wake up early before it is too late.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by chimerase2: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
jumu:
70% of nigeria love apc
why don't u make it 100% nah

1 Like

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by orimsamsam(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
[b][/b] this is a senseless tread. You said why nigeria hate apc. You end up campaigning for pdp.
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by mensdept: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Why wouldnt they hate APC, Do you call that an opposition? Same recycled old men, who are all rich and seeking to get richer? And I suppose you want an old counts from 1983 to come back how many years later to be president?

idumuose:
Their senators have not rejected their jumbo pay.Their governors have neither slashed nor rejected their security votes which i see as a waste.
They keep enriching theirselves monthly with tax payers money only for them to come out and preach 'change'.
Don't fall for their bait.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by shizzleStar: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
APC-All pretenders Club- it is an evil party. No one wants to associate with the Angry Peoples Coalition

1 Like

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by davo3286: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Because they are killing Nigerians.
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by chamboy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
[size=28pt]CANKERWORMS E MA WO BI OGUN JERICHO, NO LELE[/size]
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by Blackfire(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
[size=28pt]CANKERWORMS E MA WO BI OGUN JERICHO, NO LELE[/size]

(wall) odi jericho or (war) ogun jericho
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by chamboy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Blackfire:

(wall) odi jericho or (war) ogun jericho
Wall jare
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by PontiusPilate: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Because the are bokoharam

And

Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by politifact: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
idumuose:

The same reason you have never been loved all your life,idle fool
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by Uchefrancis16(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls why was this thread created if i may ask? Is it to bash APC
Re: Why Is APC Hated By So Many Nigerians? by idumuose(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
politifact:
The same reason you have never been loved all your life,idle fool
Polithiefcat or whatever you call yourself.Get off my back if you don't have any meaningful comment to make.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? / Photos: Catholic Bishops Visit Pres. Jonathan / BREAKING : Customs Comptroller General Abdullahi Inde Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.