Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Digitalpayexchange.com is a scam and not trustworthy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Digitalpayexchange.com is a scam and not trustworthy (819 Views)

Entrepreneurship In Nigeria Is A Scam And A Multiplier Of Poverty / Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digitalpayexchange.com is a scam and not trustworthy by zion32(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
www.Digitalpayexchange.com is a big scam. I am using this medium to inform anyone who wants to do business with the company to stay off. I was swindled by this company after sending them some dollar in exchange for naira.This is over two months know and they have refused to pay me my money.Nigerians beware this company is not trustworthy.
Re: Digitalpayexchange.com is a scam and not trustworthy by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thank you OP. Keep informing Nigerians of these scam companies.

1 Like

Re: Digitalpayexchange.com is a scam and not trustworthy by olorigiwa: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
A client refer me to this email. Can you please clarify when exactly you bought from us and provide neccesary details to info@digitalpayexchange.com. We. Have satisfied hundreds of our clients. And we can't figure out if u truely transactd wit us or is the handwork ofour competitor. Kindly notify us with your details if you truely bought from us. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Needs Agents In Nigeria / . / Superfreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes, And Why Suicide Bombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.