Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi (33499 Views)

An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / It is well / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lets wait and see.
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
MAYOWAAK:
The recourse to hunters and other crude modes of collective defense to counter Boko Haram is not only a further indication of the incremental collapse of the military as the security backbone of our nation, it is a solution that cannot endure. So what we should all advocate is that the state should be more alive to what is actually its core responsibility: securing the lives and livelihood of the citizens.

Interestingly, the notion of deploying unconventional troops to fight on behalf of a state is not new but the result has never been worthwhile. While Niccolo Machiavelli is usually remembered for his political discourses such as “The Prince” and “The Art of War”, he was also an official of the “Florence Republic” that lasted only 14 years between 1498 and 1512. Appointed secretary of war in 1507, Machiavelli established a citizen-militia that would be in a state of combat-readiness against foreign enemies but the idea which is no different from that of deploying hunters to fight insurgency ultimately failed.

The pertinent question is: How can such a force that is not trained in discipline and would have no serious command and control structure be able to fight a deadly insurgency whose men are not only prepared to kill but also to die? As as much as I agree that mobilizing hunters to deal with the immediate challenge is a pragmatic approach in the current circumstance, the only enduring solution lies in reforming/repositioning our armed forces and the security agencies in such a manner that they would have the capacity for dealing with the challenges of the 21st century. That of course will require leadership, at some critical levels. Unfortunately, we have not seen any demonstration of that in recent times.

1 Like

Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by intergral(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
dhammyg:
MY TYPE OF GIRL cheesy

THEY SHOULD INVITE ME TOO.I WANNA FIGHT THOSE BASTARDSangry

WISH U BEST OF LUCK GIRLwink
anybody hold you? Go park enta bus make e take you go adamawa........... If you come back alive I promise to marry you!
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
liar,how come I have not seen a female soldier since I relocated from Nigeria to south africa the capital of iraq? grin
IRAQ MY BLACK YANSH gringrin
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
intergral:
anybody hold you? Go park enta bus make e take you go adamawa........... If you come back alive I promise to marry you!
YOU'LL SEE tongue
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by intergral(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
If person fit see fine one marry no need to hire gate man cos thief no fit try Your house...... Babe weh fit get liver face BOKO-H no try break her heart cos na die be that.......
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Charchy07(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
I strongly suggest dat dey shuld be properly armed with sophisticated ammunitions(above or same capacity of Bh),more vibrant youths 4rm dat part should be convinced to join the force in their hundreds or even thousands and finally dey must be made invincible,dey may crush that callous Bh. Otherwise,i see dem being slaughtered like domestic animals.
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by PontiusPilate: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
That is a real woman not these berem, obiaghelli and Ngene Ukwuenu women wannabe

Nb: ngeneukwenu is not a woman.

Ngeneukwenu=cleverly
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by intergral(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
dhammyg:

YOU'LL SEE tongue
buy #50 pop-corn, sit down 4 bench under tree, watching ya O_O
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by intergral(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
dhammyg:

YOU'LL SEE tongue
buy #50 pop-corn, sit down 4 bench under tree, remove ma shirt hang 4 shoulder watching ya O_O
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by IYANGBALI: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
dhammyg:

IRAQ MY BLACK YANSH gringrin

kai you don spoil finish,only seun fit repair you for him bedroom grin
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by intergral(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
I dey wait make dis BOKO-H wahala stop make I see how americans go act film say them send onE RAMBO come rescue Nigeria...............mtcheeew
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Canelle(f): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hell hath no fury......
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by IYANGBALI: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
intergral:
If person fit see fine one marry no need to hire gate man cos thief no fit try Your house...... Babe weh fit get liver face BOKO-H no try break her heart cos na die be that.......
omo na true you tallk o
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by GoodcasHMan: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
I hope the will not be arrested as their male counterpart
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Btruth: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
I thought Mama Peace said she will match to the Sambisa forest some months ago? Imagine this lady's boldness compare to both Mama Peace & Uncle Jona together. God will go ahead of you guys. It is well.
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
kai you don spoil finish,only seun fit repair you for him bedroom grin

SAME WAY HE REPAIRED U IN HIS BEDROOM shocked

HELL NOangry
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by nikky5(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Candid speaking I had wished I could engage Shekau in a fight if am permitted by the govt. The only thing I dislike is the slitting of throat.
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by IYANGBALI: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
dhammyg:

SAME WAY HE REPAIRED U IN HIS BEDROOM shocked

HELL NOangry
who tolded you that I still lives in Nigeria,I have relocation to iraq
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by aauwalu80: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Schematics:
Every northerner is more or less a Boko Haram member or a sympathizer..if not why did they wait this long to engage these monsters? Because the monster they created turn against them..

look at u. hw can a person an ordinary human being creat probl. to him self by hm self. I thnk doen't giv any meanin emmm? if u ar not among of our sympathizr jst keep silnc. coz if if is if anothr if cannt b if! but we ar not anemy of critianity we ar not the anemy of Nigeria we jst a mslms a true muslms nothng more. and thts is the only reason many enemies of islm in the world ar creatin propaganda jst to eradicate islm desamthin happn in pakistan. afganistn. if not why is happn. only in th muslm world. teasssss
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Charchy07(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
nikky5:
Candid speaking I had wished I could engage Shekau in a fight if am permitted by the govt. The only thing I dislike is the slitting of throat.
Dey only do dat,to victims dey have completely over powered,mostly unarmed ones.
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Dreyl(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
I wish them goodluck jonathan.
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Charchy07(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
I trust Southerners especially SouthEast and South South youths would be more defensive,if BH mistakenly extend dia madness here.
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by article1: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
The hunting continua, Victoria acerta.
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by jahbiz: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Imagine this lady is BH informant. Ooooooooh my God!!! This one na gobe, original gobe, ayakata!!!
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by MyNameIsMyName: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
jaybiz007:
where are all this female e-warriors, make una sef follow join this lady oo. I go personally sponsor all of una!! grin
for where, Dem don hibernate, bunch of shemales
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by intergral(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Charchy07:
I trust Southerners especially SouthEast and South South youths would be more defensive,if BH mistakenly extend dia madness here.
just look at yourself , I mean take a good look at yourself. How do you expect youths to fight people that are not afraid of dying? People that will tie bomb on their body? Hmmmm you don't know what you're talking about. Something that thousands of trained soldier ran away from them burying their uniforms and guns?? Mr Man go and reason wella
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by RebelLeader15(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
dhammyg:
MY TYPE OF GIRL cheesy

THEY SHOULD INVITE ME TOO.I WANNA FIGHT THOSE BASTARDSangry

WISH U BEST OF LUCK GIRLwink
lol

Issorite......

Seun, give Mama Kudi the recruitment form to fill....

She wan go see wetin her eyes never see before
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by Ibekau: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
datguru:
Story for the gids
Hehe, let's watch and see...*coughs*dats all!
Re: We Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram - Female Hunter, Ladi by aauwalu80: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=MissMeiya post=28366574][/quote]

Allw thm to go we hav no choices rathr. thn this ppl. wht de nid is special pray frm both muslm and critians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Pays Condolence Visit To NYSC On Death Of Corps Member (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com / Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.