Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Checkout Singer SOUND SULTAN Biography, Life And Scandals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Singer SOUND SULTAN Biography, Life And Scandals (5548 Views)

Checkout Singer Waje's Daughter.. Pretty Lady. / Checkout Singer ASA Touching Biography,life And Scandals / 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Singer SOUND SULTAN Biography, Life And Scandals by NlOmg: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
NAME: Olanrewaju Fasasi [Sound Sultan]
DATE OF BIRTH: November 27, 1976
OCCUPATION: Singer-songwriter, Rapper, Comedian, Actor, Musician, Record producer, Executive producer
EARLY LIFE AND BACKGROUND
Sound Sultan was born Olanrewaju Fasasias the fourth child amongst six children to Fasasi Liadi Alarape (Father) and Fasasi Adeyinka Ajarat (Mother). He attended Stepping Stone Nursery and Primary(1981-1987) school before moving to Federal Government College Ogbomosho(1988-1993) to attain his secondary school education before acquiring a degree in Geography and
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL AND CONTINUE READING
Re: Checkout Singer SOUND SULTAN Biography, Life And Scandals by NlOmg: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Checkout Singer SOUND SULTAN Biography, Life And Scandals by barrysome001: 1:35am On Nov 27, 2014
@op...dat's a gud online magazine u knw...I LUV IT.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Singer SOUND SULTAN Biography, Life And Scandals by Codedrock(m): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2014
barrysome001:
Me too
Re: Checkout Singer SOUND SULTAN Biography, Life And Scandals by NlOmg: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2014
barrysome001:
thanks
Re: Checkout Singer SOUND SULTAN Biography, Life And Scandals by adedapa(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
God bless you @Soundsultan for the exemplary lifestyl. You are a role mmodel.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:- You Can Date This Chick & Still Cheat, Never!!. / Meet The Winner Of The Nigerian Queen Beauty Pageant 2016/17, Winifred Uduimoh / This Photo From Yabatech's Rag Day Has Everyone Baffled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.