Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Zenith.uba And Eco - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith.uba And Eco (4768 Views)

UBA And Firstbank Massive Recruitment 2016 / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Uba And Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith.uba And Eco by adamawa: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2006
Please, i need serious people to answer this question.I just got offer from 3 banks.Zenith,ECO and UBA. I do not know which one to choose.My friends said I should forget about UBA and narrow it down to ECO and Zenith.PLease give me reasons to choose between the 2
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by Tomiola(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2006
Congratulations!!!

Now your choice depends on criteria you will have to decide. Both are excellent banks. Zenith is the largest in the land, Ecobank, well I'ld say they could have done a lot better. Don't forget Eco are still in merger discussions with FBN and in case it happens I believe the work environment will tend more towards FBN than Eco. Are you prepared to work in that kind of environment?

Zenith is impeccable by all standards. I'm not trying to sell Zenith to you but thats where I'ld go basically because of the FBN-Eco thing.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by idea(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2006
adamawa, congrats, all i have to say is that u have to choose what u want to base it on first,
is it the salary or not,
if it is the salary eco pays higher from what i gathered, u still have to check the pressure on u, ur dept and many more.
like the pressure, i feel eco will have lesser pressure.another thing u still have to consider is the dept, what dept are u going intou should still consider what sorry i cant remember his/her name said about eco merger with fbn, the only thing i can guarantee you in zenith is fast growth( that is if u can deliver in marketing), u climb in a geometric proportion, all the best.u should know what u want in a bank, congrats once again, e no easy for this kain dry season na im all these banks dey call u, na which kain cream u even rub go the interview? cool grin cheesy
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by gmt: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2006
sorry how many stage interview did you do becos i did an interview with them on saturday.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by geebees: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2006
Congratulations!!!!!!

Well as to what i gathered i think Ecobank is more of a better environment but nevertheless Zenith has been declared the largest bank in Nigeria this calls for high growth and efficiency as this will be demanbded from u. Do u have what it takes. well as regards to ECO merger with FBN if that is realised then Zenith would no longer be the largest bank In Nigeria.

UBA i would say is out of the option. Go for eithere Eco or Zenith. They are fast growing banks.

The ultimate choice is urs. i can only give u hints oin way forward.

Once again congratulations.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by chy(f): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2006
i feel you should go for Ecobank though
zenithh pays more.
But it depends on what you want a career or the money
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by olubunmiay(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2006
Concrats, am happy for you,I have just being invited by UBA for an interview, could you pls, give me how the question main likely be.
Thanks.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by judifunky: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2006
zenith bank is the best.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by jydo: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2006
@adamawa, pls i will like to know when u did the interview cos i had a panel interview there last saturday. i had the chat and the test last may. please when did u hear from them. did u just do the interview last week saturday? pls lets read from you.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by lovestinks(f): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2006
congrats very good going, i think you should go for ECO bank as people say zenith bank pays good but there is one pit fall their employee relation is poor.they are essesively target driven which is good but they make money from both customers and staffs.as a staff if you are 1min late 1000 naira gets deducted for your account like it or not, to me a good job goes beyond more than money to encompass job satisfaction,good management structure,supportive work enviroment and stress free.well good luck with ur decision, and if u a christian u should give thanksgiving on sunday, cos this is a testimony to encourage others
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by darqly(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2006
Adamawa,Zenith will pay you more,infact they will give your pension and stuff in your salary,so that when you retire you don't get shizzle!! The main catch here is that there is no job security ie if you can't deliver, you won't last long there.
Don't get carried away by all the "zenith is the biggest brouhaha, " Biggest in what terms? Branch network,that's all. If that's the main criteria,when Eco merges with FBN, Eco will be largest! Go with Eco, with a merger, there will be newer challenges, oppurtunities and space for growth. U'd get peace of mind and build a solid banking career,if you care to!!
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by yemlaw: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2006
well, i work in the insurance arm of UBA and what i will advise you is that go for ECOBANK, Zenith is about entering CBN's trap. UBA is like an Etortioner if there is any english like that. Pray well and follw your mind. Goodluck grin wink
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by Hotstepper(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2006
congrats, am happy for you. unfortunately, as I don't reside in naija, i can't tell which is which but I God helps you to make a good decision.

@yemlaw, hahahahahhaha I like diz ur grammer (Etortioner), good 2 invent ur own, theorist in making tongue
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by krisskross: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2006
Oluwao,o boy i bow ooo.I be like say God don butter ur bread jabrata.
This is incredulous.Where people dey hussle for one na him only you dey bag 3 honours.
Thats cool.
My advice is that You should pray and fast and then pass unto me that which you decide to reject.It might just come in handy for me.Best of luck Man.Cheers
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by micolala(m): 5:42am On Aug 11, 2006
I prefer Zenith but u ve to decide.
Transportation,
Welfare,
salary structure, etc when u`re through with this then it`s going be clear which one u want.
Goodluck.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by crito(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2006
go for zenith bank.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by kaylala(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2006
why is there no response from Adamawa??

His he still confused angry
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by deenee: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2006
men i think you should go for zenith cos of the eco fbn merger you know alot of things in fbn will be brought into the merger and zenith just increased their salary(i work in zenth)besides the pension, productivity pay,housing,lunch susdidy(l like food alot!)health and others are really good just think about it and pray but forget uba it is not an option
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by crito(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2006
@deenee,
how much does zenith bank pay now?
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by ginola(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2006
adamawa
first of all congrats!!! but i will say u dont need anyone to choose for u becos u have d letter of offer for d banks u know d package u r young and u need money so go for money first secondly if dis is ur first job u need to work where ur presence will b felt i might b biased but i will go for ECOBANK forget d merger talks ECOBANK is the bigger partner. staff salary was increased a month ago it will b increased againd soonest adamawa abi na awamada be ur name ECO IS IT
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by adamawa: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2006
Thanks,I have been trapped at ECOBANK crash training.I have not been chanced at all.I have decided to go for ECO, they are recruiting seriously because they want to go into retail but the only problem here is Marketing they are putting guyus to nevertheless I learndt there is no victimization @ ECO also the career plan is solid. Zenith could have been the alternative but so many NEGATIVES that outweighed ECO'S.Thanks ECOBANK, west africa bank. The merger between ETI and FBN is on course but not ECOBANK NIGERIA,it has crashed before because FBN think they are larger that is why ECO is going on alone ,
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by crito(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2006
all the best. ecobank is okay.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by ishmael(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2006
God save you say you no go zenith, you for regret. Eco pays better and they are well and better organised than zenith. Zenith na dagbo people full there, no let anybody decieve you oo.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by nkylove17(f): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2006
thank god o. but remember to pay yourdue in your church, pls dont rob god o
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by donmayor(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2006
Throw away all three in the dustbin and start thinking of starting your own bank. The key to a successful future is dreaming grin
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by dearie(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2006
u've made ur choice already, I would have made same choice too, even though i have no concrete reasons for that.

Congrats guy! God has really done you proud, make sure you return the glory where it belongs- GOD
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by bisiofgod(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2006
how did the person get to uba&eco?
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by bisiofgod(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2006
please how did u submit ur resume in eco bank.i like that bank alot.reply please.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by sam15(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2006
I dont know why everyone is against UBA.Remember the last shall be the first.
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by aladeoluwa: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2006
A BIG CONGRATS TO YOU. HOW DID YOU DO IT. WELL YOU NEED TO CHOSE ECO BANK PLC BECAUSE OF THERE PAY STUFF WHICH IS VERY ENCOURAGING. DON'T MIND ZENITH BANK BECAUSE OF THEY OFFER. OK.

CHEERS!
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by osegwu(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2006
Well my younger brother just got a job with Zenith 2 months
ago and their pay is good.If i was looking for a job i thing i would go for Zenith
Re: Zenith.uba And Eco by dabone: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2006
Please guys,can any one give me info on how to meet T.Y Danjuma.i really need to see him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 / Oando Test Notification / Diamond Bank Recruitment Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.