Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

A Free Training On Writing A "bankable" Business Plans On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Free Training On Writing A "bankable" Business Plans On Nairaland (1183 Views)

Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal / Free Ebook On Writing A Professional And Winning Business Plan / Guide on writing for profit using iwriter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Free Training On Writing A "bankable" Business Plans On Nairaland by wumfab(m): 2:44am On Nov 29, 2008
hello Guy,

in the spirit of helping businesses, i am will be starting an online business plan and proposal writing course/training on naira land.

do you think is a welcomed idea?

in my last post i wrote

" it's so pathetic how small business run today, even how those hoping to start business soon present there business to potential investors, watch dragons den and you understand what am talking about. in the wake of this disturbing trend i feel quite a lot of entrepreneurs need help with Business Plan Writing, proposal writing and general business start-up issues. i will be offering my service freely to as many entrepreneurs as i can accommodate.

am a small business consultant, marketing personnel trainer and have been doing that for years now so i feel it's time i give back to my community.

Any one interested should call me on 0805-WUMI-FAB (0805-9864-322), 080-WUMI-FAB-1 (08098643221) leave a voice mail on etisalat if you are prompted to do so, i will surely get it and will get back to you immediately. i can only attend to few people, as you know i have clients too.

feel free to call today."

have gotten quite a number of calls but am compeled to take a few more clients one a one on one basis. let's talk if you need some slight brush up. it's free

God Bless Nigeria
wumifab
Re: A Free Training On Writing A "bankable" Business Plans On Nairaland by qcode(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2008
Your kind and well though gesture is highly welcome but I feel you should leave your email behind, because its easier for you to manage, instead of having people flooding your phone with calls and sms. I can also offer a free website for for this purpose is you need one.
Re: A Free Training On Writing A "bankable" Business Plans On Nairaland by layinkagold: 9:48pm On May 29, 2012
Hi wumfab,

i know your offer was made about four years ago, but is there any chance of holding you to it now?

i'm interested in the online training.

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank And Visa Electron Cards / A Man Finds $45,000 In New Home — Then Returns It / How Do You Save Money As A Bachelor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.