Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics (69943 Views)

Is This Form Of Punishment Wrong Or Right? / List Of Nigerian Private Universities That Does Not Require Jamb / Good Private Secondary Schools Within The Lagos Metropolis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
I don't know the name of this school but someone sent the picture to me.

And only God can tell why secondary school students should be kneeling down under the sun lifting heavy bags.

God help Nigerians. Shouldn't this be illegal? I know someone can't to this to my child if they want to see d next day.

What are your thoughts on this?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by pweetixandy: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
I see nothing wrong..its a secondary schl right? If it had been pupils now,I would object. Schools are not just for acquiring western education,u also learn to be disciplined. From d pic,u can see the students are few,they are d agberos of d school. Are u sure its a private school? D uniform and d compound don't look like what u'ld see in a private school.

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
lols that's noting i went to a barracks skool i went true much more punishment and beating than that

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by blemon44(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
this is secondary school
you get your punishment according to what you have comitted
@op train a child in the way he or she should grow,let it be in a good way

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by justi4jesu(f): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin They are late comers.

40 Likes

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by kimond101: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nah it isn't

89 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by teemanbastos(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Well, i wunt kind of disapprove it cos Students can be damn stubborn..when i mean stubborn.. I mean it.
But the thing is that Teachers think Hard and Tough punishments would make Stubborn students gentler..NO! infakt it only hardens the students more and more.
Most Stubborn students who later changed were transformed by 'Words' and nt 'Herculean punishments'.

Xo kneeling under the hotsun carrying 'weight' might be adjudged by the teacher that it wud kind of show d punishd students pepper but it doesnt work that way.

On a 2nd thought, Itz nt worth it.. Puttinq students under hotsun is disastrous to the students' Health, afterall Two Wrongs dnt make a Right.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by jide53: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Which kain child abuse. This na simple punishment naw. mtcheew

on to other news jare

Man Invents Pills That Makes Farts Smell Like Chocolate grin grin shocked
SOURCE: http:///n7D6h

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by Bsc(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Is no news.
Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by plainmirror(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
I only see a female student loitering the field area and expecting to see her boyfriend for a quickee grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lol. This is nothing. Back in my day you were made to crawl up and down the field on your knees.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by pankere(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Definitely not the "WORST"

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Not a big deal undecided

You never take knee waka for stone infested ground before...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by femmy2010(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nothing wrong with this.
It remind me of my Sec Sch days .

1 Like

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by olayincar(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Is dis abuse! No for me

1 Like

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by dreydee(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
OP! did you school in france,?? cause we here in Nigeria have seen worse, this is small now.

have you done pick pin?! okada rider ?! fsuck your thumb underneath your leg?! carry desk under the sun?! fill a basin with with water from a tap that is 50meters away using a spoon ?! fall like a pawpaw from your chair?! sad

like i said, this one is small

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by sunnedee2: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Child's play compared to what we passed through
Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
I was asked to clear grass for coming late embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by safarigirl(f): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Is this punishment? We do this one tire for school now

Other forms of sun-related punishments included:

Lying on the ground under sun and of course crawling on gravel...under sun

1 Like

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by coolvitus(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pikin wa say him mama no go sleep fa?

8 Likes

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by SaiBuharii: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Is this one punishment? Go beta federal boarding skul and see.

VoteMeForHouseofRep2023-AbeokutaSouth

9 Likes

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Why did this make front page sef?

2 Likes

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by ocelot2006(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
You call that worst corporal punishment?
Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by XketchDesigns(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
I wonder who this mod is, and the poster too! During my sec.sko days if I could get this I will kneel and kiss the feet of the person punishing me.
no wonder there's little discipline in the young children of today, imagine what d poster said, go to the school and fight the teacher right?

Respect to all the ex-jam n ex-junior pilots and ex-boys

13 Likes

Re: Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics by vict505(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
sexforfree:
I don't know the name of this school but someone sent the picture to me.

And only God can tell why secondary school students should be kneeling down under the sun lifting heavy bags

God help Nigerians. Shouldn't this be illegal. I know someone can't to this to my child if they want to see d next day.

What are your thoughts on this?
This school be like say an Demonstration secondary school kogi state . cos na same uniform be this oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) / Secondary School Students Caught In Erotic Romance In Classroom In Port Harcourt / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.