Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks (3578 Views)

Top 8 Whatsapp Features And Tricks You Don't Know / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
We are going to pay dearly for the free gift that many never used. It began with change in tariffs. 40 Kobo per second was their charge years back. It is now their charge at present.
You recharge and you received data bonus, you start browsing hoping you are using your bonus data only to find out that your credit was exhausted while your data bonus is still intact. You are charged 52 naira per megabyte and 520 naira for 10 megabyte that you have as bonus data.
It is only the beginning. Who knows what next. I believe it would be text and win and then maybe press ok for a wonderful surprise.
Get ready to pay. Its money making time for MTN.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
It is just the beginning.

Is any one with me?
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Ethereal0110(f): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
MTN is a Gold digger, i sure say na mtn-nigeria dey make money pass other countries..
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by holatin(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
dat mtn for you, there motto is no free thing even in freetown
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by luvlyoracle(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Port to other networks instead of complaining. undecided
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
luvlyoracle:

I am actually not complaining. I am reporting what is happening though I expected it. It is really sad when you first noticed it but then, you know it is a normal phenomenon. Still holding to MTN since my glo was deactivated and activated for someone else. I will not buy that network for giving my number to someone else.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by acenazt: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
when mtn no give me d free mb I lament but I come later remember mtn and dia cruelty. so now am dancing with my big gare and bante.
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by kestolove95(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
porting to glo for real
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by airclipse(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
The Mtn is just evil....thank God for my ever reliable nokia, whc is a 2sim fone...don't think I'll be re-charging my mtn any time soon...GLO with pride lomo... cool
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by moufan: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
very cruel and treacherous network is mtn
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by okonja(m): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Well, save 50% of your money when buying data by getting it from me.

MTN 1GB is just N1300

Check out my signature for more
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by CoretGistBlog(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2014
nahim make i still love airtel die no mata wat...

meanwhile....GEJ till jesus comes

Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Astutechris(m): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2014
victorels:
We are going to pay dearly for the free gift that many never used. It began with change in tariffs. 40 Kobo per second was their charge years back. It is now their charge at present.
You recharge and you received data bonus, you start browsing hoping you are using your bonus data only to find out that your credit was exhausted while your data bonus is still intact. You are charged 52 naira per megabyte and 520 naira for 10 megabyte that you have as bonus data.
It is only the beginning. Who knows what next. I believe it would be text and win and then maybe press ok for a wonderful surprise.

lol! no be small thing
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by DoroMega: 1:48am On Nov 27, 2014
i guess it's part of the surprise.
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 27, 2014
The one I noticed today was after talking for 10 seconds every call, the signal switches to white noise. I'm sure its a way to frustrate those who activated double recharges. Made my phone almost useless after five times trying and the same result each time.
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Waspy(m): 3:10am On Nov 27, 2014
LOL... good riddance
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Zaikon(m): 5:35am On Nov 27, 2014
Mtn ring back tune..."Wellcom 2 beta life____yelowww"
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by mdee1(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2014
victorels:
Mtn is still the best
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by mdee1(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2014
victorels:
It is just the beginning.

Is any one with me?
Oyo lo wa(on your own)
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by mdee1(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2014
luvlyoracle:
exactly
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by mdee1(m): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2014
victorels:

I am actually not complaining. I am reporting what is happening though I expected it. It is really sad when you first noticed it but then, you know it is a normal phenomenon. Still holding to MTN since my glo was deactivated and activated for someone else. I will not buy that network for giving my number to someone else.
they gave it to someone else that needed it
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by mdee1(m): 6:27am On Nov 27, 2014
acenazt:
when mtn no give me d free mb I lament but I come later remember mtn and dia cruelty. so now am dancing with my big gare and bante.
wetin I don enjoy from Mtn this year don almost reach 200k believe it or leave it
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by mdee1(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2014
CoretGistBlog:
nahim make i still love airtel die no mata wat...

meanwhile....GEJ till jesus comes
d only reason I love airtel is cause of the free browsing cheats dat is frequent, I think their network is getting better too
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2014
mdee1:
they gave it to someone else that needed it
ok. People are now interested in my property.
Who is interested in my Nokia C6?
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2014
charix:
The one I noticed today was after talking for 10 seconds every call, the signal switches to white noise. I'm sure its a way to frustrate those who activated double recharges. Made my phone almost useless after five times trying and the same result each time.
joy cometh in the morning. Sorry
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by mdee1(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2014
victorels:

ok. People are now interested in my property.
Who is interested in my Nokia C6?
Lol... I said that cause the last time I bought a welcome back sim it had a lil prob, when I went back I was told the number belongs to a former(probably inactive) subscriber that I should be patient
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Lordmykel(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2014
Eh ya.. MTN users i'm feeling your pain. Team Glo *with yeye pride sad
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2014
RSK not RSA
Re: MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks by Fabdedon(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2014
empty Hen...ehh
What abt does dat didnt Fall for the trick...asin dat didnt use it

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Good Phone For N20,000-N24,000 / The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O / How Does Whatsapp Make Their Money Without Adverts? See..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.