Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

2016v2017's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2016v2017's Profile / 2016v2017's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 180 pages)

Politics / Re: Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) by 2016v2017: 5:30pm On May 07
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129833181][/quote]
This Ben have now displayed his real tribalistick nature .
Just because this deceitful project , which you people will in years to come start complaining, you're jumping up and down as if this is the best thing that have happened in Nigeria .
When you were in the government, what did you do for Nigeria and Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: New Coastal Scenic Highway In China's Hainan Usher In Diverse Tourism Experience by 2016v2017: 7:37pm On May 06
Smartcitizen:
Hahaha!

This was how we were told of the INEC BVAS and so much money invested that later became the biggest election fraud in the history of Nigeria.

NIGERIA HAS THE BIGGEST FOOLS IN THE WORLD.

They can easily be fooled.

Travel / Re: New Coastal Scenic Highway In China's Hainan Usher In Diverse Tourism Experience by 2016v2017: 7:27pm On May 06
Offpoint1:
BULABA MINIONS are funny, seems the guy is chunking a lot of funds to his media minions.

What's with coastal road on Nairaland front page everyday?

When a seller tried to force a product on you, know there's a problem. A good product don't need to be forced upon people, it automatically sell itself.
They're using it to divert people's attention from the whereabouts of your President .

1 Like

Travel / Re: New Coastal Scenic Highway In China's Hainan Usher In Diverse Tourism Experience by 2016v2017: 7:17pm On May 06
Chinese government provided security in the entire Country .
I hope you will also advocate for security in the coastal roads .
China you're using as one of the Nations that have coastal road networks, have the best security in the world .
I hope you will ask the government to eliminate all terrorists , bandits and kidnappers that will be a big threat on the coastal roads ?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 1:20pm On Feb 22
blackpanthar:

so making a mistake is deceiving people? grin grin grin grin

did you ever read your bible?

ELIJAH deceived people of Baal

elijah even deceived elisha

JESUS did too(when he told them lazarus was NOT going to die YET LAZARUS WAS ALREADY DEAD)

JOSEPH DECEIVED HIS BROTHERS AND IMPLICATED THEM

SAMSON TOO

DAVID DID PLENTY TIMES.

see, just say the truth..... YOU DON'T KNOW GOD.

who is PERFECT AND UPRIGHT ENOUGH FOR GOD TO USE? you? me? papa adeboye?

have some respect for his age and educational attainment pls.... WE ARE ALL DUST.... WE ARE ALL A WORK IN PROGRESS.

You don't find Muslims coming here to shame their leaders like we do to ourselves.
It is bad enough that you're blaming him for the current situation........ DID YOU FORGET THAT HE NEVER REALLY SUPPORTED THE CURRENT PRESIDENT?

Did you forget all his good works, genuine miracles, philanthropy and even when the government asked him to step down, he did... SEE, IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DO 10% OF WHAT HE DOES........ you don't understand him enough to criticize him.

Be at peace and focus on the real issues pls
I am not here to argue irrelevant issues.
Politics / Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 12:23pm On Feb 22
blackpanthar:
So basically, A FAKE MAN OF GOD is any man who makes mistakes.
A genuine man of GOD does not make any mistakes whatsoever.

alright... kindly show us the genuine ones and I will show you their mistakes.
Many are fake,but,a true prophet or Minister of God doesn't deceive people .

2 Likes

Politics / Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 12:21pm On Feb 22
ibechris:
When they sell holy water.

They parade white hankeys.

Prophesy without manifesting.

When they could see the future of Nigeria and yet couldn't see Corona virus and the future of their members.

When ur choir members are practically single ladies and few men...just be suspicious of ur pastor.

A fake Pastor can't see vision or prescribe solution
Religion / Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 12:19pm On Feb 22
mbaise1000:
Only people like him are following him, he can't give what he doesn't have, the devil he works for just exposed him
His cup was over filled and the devil he serves can't bear it anymore, hence,he exposed and disgraced him.

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 11:59am On Feb 22
Frigga13:
.... is left for God to judge..

.. but the holy book said.. by their fruits you shall know.
Is Adeboye‘s fruits not clear enough to know who he is ?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 11:42am On Feb 22
He told his gullible followers how he commanded God, to stop snow,the terrible weather, when he visited abroad and God for his sake, stopped the cold chilling weather because of him .
But, now ,he can't talk to his god again to stop the economic crisis in NIgeria .
He can't command his god again, to remove the hardship in NIgeria , because it's too much ,or the hardship hasn't gotten to the level he will command his god to do something about it ?
Religion / Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 11:39am On Feb 22
He told his gullible followers how he commanded God, to stop snow,the terrible weather, when he visited abroad and God for his sake, stopped the cold chilling weather because of him .
But, now ,he can't talk to his god again to stop the economic crisis in NIgeria .
He can't command his god again, to remove the hardship in NIgeria , because it's too much ,or the hardship hasn't gotten to the level he will command his god to do something about it ?

3 Likes

Religion / How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 11:29am On Feb 22
I wonder how people still believe and follow this very self acclaimed Man of God .
Well it's only the brainwashed gullibles that are still with him .
Don't misunderstand me,I know that he's not the only one, but,I am using him as the point of contact to others , because of the present terrible situation in NIgeria now .
Adeboye protest against GEJ will remain forever in the heart of NIgerians both home and in the Diaspora .
*He was the Fake Man of God at the forefront leading the march against Goodluck Jonathan when Dollar to Naira was 140, Bag of Rice 4,500, Cement 1500, Fuel 65 naira, etc. At the moment, he advises that we all must now pray. Wicked politicians masquerading as Men of God!*

Politics / How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 11:19am On Feb 22
I wonder how people still believe and follow this very self acclaimed Man of God .
Well it's only the brainwashed gullibles that are still with him .
Don't misunderstand me,I know that he's not the only one, but,I am using him as the point of contact to others , because of the present terrible situation in NIgeria now .
Adeboye protest against GEJ will remain forever in the heart of NIgerians both home and in the Diaspora .
*He was the Fake Man of God at the forefront leading the march against Goodluck Jonathan when Dollar to Naira was 140, Bag of Rice 4,500, Cement 1500, Fuel 65 naira, etc. At the moment, he advises that we all must now pray. Wicked politicians masquerading as Men of God!*

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Hausa People In Northern Nigeria Sorry . by 2016v2017: 11:02am On Feb 22
paramakina202:

I agree with you and the Hausas are happy and comfortable with their situation.So other tribes should fight against Fulani expansionist agenda.
True talk .
Politics / Re: Hausa People In Northern Nigeria Sorry . by 2016v2017: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
paramakina202:

My point is that Fulani bandits are killing Nigerians in every region even in your village whether you are Igbo or not.
So, are you happy about it ?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hausa People In Northern Nigeria Sorry . by 2016v2017: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
paramakina202:

This month Abia state governor discovered over 80 dead bodies in Lokpanta alleged to have been killed by Fulani bandits, what did you do about it?Mind your business.
So you're one of those killing the Hausas ? You must be out of your mind by believing that anyone who speaks the truth in Nigeria is Igbos .
We know that it's only the Igbos that have the guts to speak when nobody can speak .
The Igbos are the only tribe that speaks the truth without fear and favour .
Deal with it .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Hausa People In Northern Nigeria Sorry . by 2016v2017: 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
When I see and hear how the minority Fulanis are daily killing the majority Hausas in the North,I only have to say sorry to the Hausas for being so weak and cowards . Are there not Hausas in the Army,in the Senate, House of reps etc. How can the who Hausas keep mute and their People are being slaughtered almost on daily basis ?
Minority Fulanis killing and occupying the land of indegineous Hausas, and no retaliation, what a shame ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Police Action Against Kidnappers, Arrest 2 Fulani Herdsmen by 2016v2017: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
DeepThroater:

Stop decieving yourself.

Criminal kidnapping started in the yeast after copying from Niger Delta militants who only kidnapped oil workers as part of their political struggle.

SE has been the capital of kidnappings , murder for hire, armed robbery, and all manner of sundry criminal activities.

The kidnappings going on in places like Imo, Abia, Anambra and Enugu -Nnsuka road are all carried out by IPOB terrorists and criminals.

SE has always been a criminal haven.
I have told you that hand will grab you one day if you don't repent .
Politics / Re: Simon Ekpa Declare Police Action Against Kidnappers, Arrest 2 Fulani Herdsmen by 2016v2017: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
DeepThroater:
Ekpa is hell bent on getting northern reaction .

He will soon get it.

He is applying same tactics used by Zionist Jews to get Europeans to hate Jews and from there get Jews in Europe to key into Palestine migration.

Ekpa and Kanu wanted northern response in the form of pogroms towards seeing to mass migration of Ibos back to their yeast and from there forcing them all to support Biafra expansionism into the adjourning SS since SE can not sustain their populace.

IPOB is more interested in causing anti Ibo sentiments among Nigerians towards ensuring all Ibos key into Biafraism.

Are you supporting your people kidnapping the Igbos, right ?
You maybe one of the kidnapper, one day hand will grab you .
Politics / Re: Akpabio, Speaker & 2 Others Padded Tinubu’s Palliative Budget - Sahara Reporters by 2016v2017: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Taylor92:
Akpabio has really become something else

Anyways there’s no way they would have succeeded with the budget padding without Tinubus consent

Criminal president and his gang members
Nigeria is a Country full of educated illiterates , spineless citizens, cowards,noise makers, tribalists, ethnic and religious bigots . Only sit down look and no action .
Why can't the useless polithiefcians do WHATEVER they like ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Your Days Are Numbered, Defence Chief, Buba Warns IPOB, Others by 2016v2017: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/your-days-are-numbered-defence-chief-warns-ipob-others/

This man is the most use.less soldier in Nigeria . Only ranting because IPOB choose to be non violent . This man is an idiotic mor.on .
Politics / Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by 2016v2017: 12:32am On Aug 12, 2023
brain54:
I am not saying anything…

But sometimes you need to forget swag and packaging.

Have you seen boko haram rag tag commanders…?

And yet they give the generals you posted a hard time defeating them!
In war front,who knows swag?
When you see Nigerian Army you see corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 180 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.