Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

2016v2017's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2016v2017's Profile / 2016v2017's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 181 pages)

Politics / Re: CDS Vows To Apprehend Killers Of 17 Officers by 2016v2017: 12:37pm On Sep 12
vanbonattel:
grin

He's correct you know, these killers of officers are different, they are southerners and so they must be fished out, even if it means crippling the whole local government, killing off every adult and burning down the whole region, in the eyes of Nigerian authorities and haters, its the right thing to do.

But if it had happened in the North, no matter the number killed, no matter how many Nigeria army arms and ammunition seized by the bandits and criminals, the army will never respond. In fact, no news of the attacks will be released.
Don't mind them.
Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 10:13pm On Sep 11
Covid19lockdown:

Whose finger feed who? Dreamer. Since the real Yorubas omoluabi open una yansh and ask y'all from ondo, Ekiti, osun, etc to stop famenting hates and return back to your state, the news pain y'all well well.
You've spoken the truth that will make them run from this thread.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 10:11pm On Sep 11
Streetdoctor:

About to be dumped in d evil forest of ogbomoso by sanwo olu
When Sanwo Olu dumped the miscreants from Ekiti and others in the bush,heaven didn't fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 10:07pm On Sep 11
aswani:

Divide and conquer along religious lines by Atọhunrinwa will never work on Yoruba, too many inter marriages, too many relatives across both sides of the invisible divide.

You need to find something else to use
No one is trying to divide the Yorubas,I am only speaking the truth which everyone living in Lagos can confirm.
Even you knows that , indigenous Lagosians are nice people.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 10:00pm On Sep 11
Putinofrussia:

Go back to Igboland,Okudiri and stop causing nuisance in Yorubaland.
No indigenous Lagosians can speak this way , because, they're learned and cultured people .
Take your medication, please.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 9:55pm On Sep 11
Sonyboom765:
Just say real Lagos your a love their Lagos to be called no man's land n let everybody rest
No one with brain, will ever call Lagos, no man's land.
Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 9:51pm On Sep 11
Ngozi123:

Isn't MC Oluomo originally from Kwara State?
He's ignorant of that.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 9:50pm On Sep 11
givedemwotowoto:

What OP is trying to say is that if you’re not indigenous to Lagos, STOP claiming you own it and STOP declaring who can stay or in or not, because they know your plans are to eliminate anyone who supports and coexists freely with the indigenous people so you can grab as much as possible and relegate the peace loving indigenes to the side.

It’s a very clear statement:

Thank you for educating him.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 9:46pm On Sep 11
Christistruth00:
Ipob Divide and rule

Yorubas are one People

Your Divide and rule tactics are dead on arrival

Mc Oluomo is Awori Yoruba so stop crying
Over him
You're getting it wrong by terming anyone that speaks the truth IPOB.
By the way, is OPC not a Yoruba Organization like IPOB ?
I am not trying to divide Yorubas,I am only being honest and sincere about how I enjoyed my relationship with indigenous Lagosians .

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 9:41pm On Sep 11
yommen:
I always wonder over what I see on Nairaland many times. What is real 'Lagos Yoruba indigenes' actually? You people online always try to so much to divide Yorubas from your own sentimental point of view.

Are there fake Yorubas? How are yorubas different from one another o? What is the difference in your experience with Yorubas from the other 5 SW states compared to Lagos that is not among people of other same tribes of multiple states? It's only on Nairaland I further see Yoruba Muslims as if Yorubas divide themselves on religious ground. Many on Nairaland believe it's only Yorubas who are Muslims that voted for Tinubu but he won Ekiti and Ondo who hardly have indigenous Muslims meaning religious difference is not even a basis for a defined division among Yorubas.

I don't know the OP's aim for this thread but I see someone who suddenly has a deep hatred for Yorubas notwithstanding the fact that he has witnessed a lot of positive things among them in over his 30 years of living among them. Him now trying to divide Yorubas over Lagos or other places really beat my imagination. All I see through this OP's is guilt and confusion but don't worry. We don't actually hold anything against you.
There's no doubt that you're educated , but what beats my imagination is how you fail to understand that I am only appreciating indigenous Lagosians for thier kind gestures which everyone living in Lagos can attest to it.
I came to Lagos with nothing, but , now,I am a proud landlord, travelled overseas and have chains of businesses, why won't I appreciate them ?
All Yorubas are one tribe, no doubt about it.
I am not trying to divide Yorubas, but,I can't deny the goodness of indigenous Lagosians.

1 Like

Politics / Re: ‘You’ve Disappointed Those Who Saw You As Messiah’, Gani Adams Writes Tinubu by 2016v2017: 9:23pm On Sep 11

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 4:20pm On Sep 11
Hedonisco:

Have you managed to feed yourself with your leprous fingers, before hallucinating about feeding others?
Don't mind him.
When you go through history of Nigeria,you will know that indiginous Lagosians are the ones that believe in one Nigeria and are still supporting it till date.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 4:07pm On Sep 11
jara:
The way Igbo turned to ingrates in Lagos, no one anywhere would tolerate them. People know your history in Lagos and how you bit the fingers that fed you today.

So create as many treads as you wish, your present culture in your no man's land reveals who you are.
Igbos home and abroad will never be ingrates, ungrateful to indiginous Lagosians who gave us opportunity to excel in business in Lagos state.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 4:03pm On Sep 11
gawu1:
Simon Epka and Nnamdi Kanu boys aka IPOB terrorists have been trying various means to prove that the long-homogeneous Yoruba people are not a unit. They have tried the "Yoruba Muslim vs. Yoruba Christian" trick for some time unsuccessfully. Of recent, they have added"Lagos indigene vs Yoruba ".
Are you jealous that we are speaking out how good indiginous Lagosians are ?
I have no apology.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 4:00pm On Sep 11
Salewa97:
Nothing more to say than to appreciate you for this wonderful thread.

Thank you
God bless you.
Truth can't be hiden forever.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 3:55pm On Sep 11
Shikini:
I once had an encounter with Chief Bode George. They are detribalised.
Honestly,I prefer to give my votes to indiginous Lagosians ,no matter whos contesting with or against them.
If they didn't accommodate the Igbos with love, how would Igbos in Lagos strive in business and have houses ?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 3:51pm On Sep 11
jara:
The way Igbo turned to ingrates in Lagos, no one anywhere would tolerate them. People know your history in Lagos and how you bit the fingers that fed you today.

So create as many treads as you wish, your present culture in your no man's land reveals who you are.
I have no apology for speaking out how I and entire Igbos in Lagos love indiginous Lagosians.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 3:49pm On Sep 11
chopnaira:
You mean the likes of McOluomo and Oba Rilwan Akiolu 😂
I don't know where they're from, but ,all I know is that the indiginous Lagosian are very cultured and civilized people.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 3:47pm On Sep 11
MEEVEET:

I have said it here over and over again

Anything yorubas accuse u of they are doing it 100%

Igbos wants to take over Lagos meanwhile yorubas from all over South West have taken over Lagos from. It's indigenous people
Those are the people trying hard to silence indiginous Yorubas, but they will not succeed.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 1:05pm On Sep 11
chiagozien:
Really Lagosians are good people.

Na migrants from five south west dey try spoil their names.

Real Lagosians can't attack you on election day.
Honestly, real Lagos Yorubas are more civilized than others.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 1:03pm On Sep 11
TinubuCriminal:
As a Lagos indigene, born and raised I can confirm this.

We do not appreciate the descendants of fulani & Benin war refugees that we gave a place to stay coming here to claim ownership.
No matter what people are saying about ownership of Lagos, Igbos, Fulanis, Housas and other tribes can't deny that there are real Lagos owners.
Others can have investment in Lagos, but , real Lagos Yorubas are owner of Lagos state.
Igbos and others investing in Lagos are migrants and not owners of Lagos and they can't contest the ownership of Lagos state with the real Lagos Yorubas.
Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 12:39pm On Sep 11
EvilMerodack:
Theres nothing like this rubbish u put up there

You cant seperate us into thin groups the wah you guys have Anambra and Ebonyi Igbo
What makes it rubbish ?

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kamala Harris Gets Over 200+ Endorsements From Republicans by 2016v2017: 12:36pm On Sep 11
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is Nigeria’s Donald Trump – Tinubu's Aide, Temitope Ajayi by 2016v2017: 12:33pm On Sep 11
ogododo:
The Presidency has likened the 2023 presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, to former US President and Republican candidate for the US 2024 election, Donald Trump.

The Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to President Bola Tinubu, Temitope Ajayi, made the comparison in a post on X.com on Wednesday following the US presidential debate between Trump and Democratic candidate, Vice President Kamala Harris.

“Peter Obi is the Nigeria version of Donald Trump. Like Obi, Trump will use the most negative epithets imaginable to describe a country he wants to lead again just to make a point and rile up his base,” he wrote.

During the debate, Harris and Trump clashed on many issues ranging from abortion rights to immigration, as both candidates sought to sway voters in a tightly contested race.

Health 360: Monkey Pox0.00 / 0.00

Ajayi added, “Kamala Harris prosecuted Trump very well in their first face to face debate yesterday night. Kamala convincingly won the debate and left no one in doubt about his capacity.

“Vice President Harris knew Trump’s weakness and set traps for him. Trump fell for her baits. Both candidates have been fact-checked on their claims in the debate. While Harris was reported to have made just one incorrect claim, Trump made 33 false claims in the same 90 minutes debate.”

Media reports highlighted that Trump frequently engaged with Harris’s provocations, reiterating conspiracy theories and false claims about the 2020 election and immigration.

The former president was constantly fact-checked by debate moderators but Trump only doubled down on his assertions such as claiming that immigrants are eating dogs and pets of US residents.

“In Springfield, they’re eating the dogs — the people that came in — they’re eating the cats, they’re eating the pets of the people that live there. And this is what’s happening in our country,” Trump said, contradicting the Springfield city manager, who said such accusations had no basis in fact.

The 2024 US elections are scheduled to be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2024.

https://punchng.com/peter-obi-is-nigerias-donald-trump-presidency/
While the residency is Kamala the gay sympathizer.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 12:27pm On Sep 11
EvilMerodack:
Theres nothing like this rubbish u put up there

You cant seperate us into thin groups the wah you guys have Anambra and Ebonyi Igbo
No one is separating you.
Don't anyone have the right to make choice of friends?
How is speaking the truth becomes an offence?
I love real Yoruba indigens with passion.

6 Likes

Politics / Real Lagos Yoruba Indigens Are Nice People. by 2016v2017: 12:19pm On Sep 11
Without mincing words and being economical with truth,I won't pretend to declare that real Lagos Yoruba Indigens are very nice people .
They're very accomodative,friendly, hardworking and lovely people to associate with .
I lived in Lagos more than 30yrs,all my friends are the real Lagos Yoruba indigines .
They celebrate Christmas with me and I also celebrate Sallah with the Muslim once.
They're very kind people .
During elections,I do vote for real Lagos Yoruba indigens .
If a real Lagos Yoruba indigen come out to contest for governorship or presidetial positions,I will vote for them than voting for any other tribe, whether Igbos or not, real Lagos Yoruba indigen will have my vote .
If Gani Adams contest for Presidency,he will have my vote too.
No apology for what I have said.
I love real Lagos Yoruba indigens.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 2:50pm On Jul 20
aswani:

When their church collects tithes, even though none of them are from the tribes of Levi, on top of Offering, you know their derriere noir is fake, the fakest of all fakes.
Now that hunger is ravishing the land, have you seen them helping the poor not to die of hunger?
Politics / Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 2:38pm On Jul 20
Brandosky:

enoch adeboye is a scammer.
The biggest scammer .
Yahoo boys are just learning.

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 2:31pm On Jul 20
blackpanthar:

so basically to you GOD doesn't exist and life is hopeless since everyone goes to hell and all afterlife stories are fake, since the universe existed by itself.

well done sir
Don't twist what he said .
There's a living God.
There's heaven and there's hellfire, both are real .
There are real Servants of God and there are fakes .
Didn't Jesus Christ warned us about the endtime false Prophets ?

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Else Do You Know A Fake Man Of God ? by 2016v2017: 2:26pm On Jul 20
Kobojunkie:
All of your religious leaders are fake. They have no connection whatsoever to the God of Israel or His Son Jesus Christ. That is simple enough, right? undecided
Majority are fake .
What are you trying to prove ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 181 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.