Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

2016v2017's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2016v2017's Profile / 2016v2017's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 180 pages)

Politics / Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by 2016v2017: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
insidelife22:
If the election was free and fair, Obi would have won with a landslide.
Politics / Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by 2016v2017: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
obyrich:
Go and tell Festus Keyamo that even the birds of the air voted Peter Obi. Whenever I see him and Bayo Onanugu foaming in the mouth about how Peter Obi recorded almost 100% votes in the SE, I just laugh at their blind buffoonery.
Politics / Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by 2016v2017: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
pafra:

We love Peter Obi, we voted for him. He won all of the south south, south east, majority of the south west and north central. He is the best man for the job
Politics / Re: My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi by 2016v2017: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
Freshtruth:
Peter obi won this election with huge margin. He no get wetin anybody wan tell me
Yakubu you failed Nigerians the only luck you have is Nigeria is not Colombia those guys don't wail, either did they start waiting for tribunal to get justice . they would as ist take out the inec chairman to show their frustration
Family / Re: Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) by 2016v2017: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Jashub:
Gold digger
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Winning Kogi PDP Governorship Primary by 2016v2017: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2023
Judolisco:
He has been representing kogi west for a long time and my people in kogi west do have a saying..... Wa je ise owo re... Meaning you'll eat d works of your hands... Dino if you've represented the people of kogi west well... Then may you win
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Winning Kogi PDP Governorship Primary by 2016v2017: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2023
abcity2001:
Dino stop involve God into your dirty act. Manipulation did it not Almighty God
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Winning Kogi PDP Governorship Primary by 2016v2017: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2023
Samfloxin:
I don't really know who these politicians call God or who they think God is.
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Winning Kogi PDP Governorship Primary by 2016v2017: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2023
I don't know the kind of luxurious cars and private Jets you will use Kogi money to acquire .
You're not fit to be a State Governor.
You're a show man

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Seyi Makinde Arrives Yola, Asks INEC To Declare Authentic Winner by 2016v2017: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Finally ,there was Wike

His reign and relevance is over.......
Atiku no be him mate even Tinubu no fit do any how where Atiku dey

Na only igbos dey fit challenge Northerners without fear and asslicking others chicken out in the name of building bridges, the nonse bridge of corruption and bad governance
Politics / Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by 2016v2017: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2023
OkayDaddy:

I agree with you. They want to swear in Tinubu's double as President.
His lookalike's name is Akin of Sudan.

Oloriburuku Ayiri Omo Ipob.
Any one saying the truth about Tinubu is IPOB to you Urch.insons. I am very happy to be Identity as IPOB . Where IPOB stand you can never be noticed
Politics / Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by 2016v2017: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2023
Britishpea:

See an angry dove. Drinking poison over someone else’s depression. Pain fit kill you ooo boy
Nigeria is as it's today because of tribal.istic and relig.ious big.ot like you,who can't call black black.
Politics / Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by 2016v2017: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2023
GoodLife4live:
You reasoning like ipob.... In 1999 obasanjo travelled out of the country to unknown destination immediately he won presidential election.....
BUHARI did the same thing in 2015...

So relax.. Tinubu is fine... Perfectly ok....

Very soon u will understand better that Tinubu remain one of the best of not the best in POLITICAL wisdom in Africa...
A cloned Tinubu can be sworn in, it doesn't matter to you ,I know
Politics / Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by 2016v2017: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2023
Goodconcept78:
A THREAD BY IGBOS JUST TO ACCUSE TINUBU OF BEING SICK.

SAME THING THEY DID FOR 8 YEARS ABOUT BUHARI AND FAILED WITH ALL THIER PROPAGANDA

YOU HAVE STARTED AGAIN

YOU PEOPLE WILL WAIL FOR 8 YEARS

ASIWAJU IS HAIL AND HEALTHY AND ANYONE THAT WISH HIM DEATH WILL DIE BEFORE HIM

AMEEN
That Tinubu is a Yoruba man , means you and your family is Okay in live?
Politics / Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by 2016v2017: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2023
sonature1:

Your thoughts are disgusting

Wait until May 29th.

If Tinubu doesn't show up, he won't be sworn in.

Many of you need a serious psychiatric examination.
A cloned Tinubu can be sworn in,I have no doubt about that
Politics / Re: 'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers by 2016v2017: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2023
Strafudeen:
God punish you there useless election thieves
He and his gene.rations to come will never be free from cur.ses suffering Nigerians are cursing him.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja by 2016v2017: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2023
ljoh:
So Yoruba people have community outside their land,
Politics / Re: Is APC The Worst Thing To Have Happened To The Black Race? by 2016v2017: 3:50am On Apr 18, 2023
Adelaide2:
Copied

The All Progressives Congress, APC, the ruling political party in Nigeria, is the worst thing to have happened to the ''Black'' Race, after Slavery and Colonialism. Keep in mind that Nigeria is the giant of Africa and the most important black nation on earth.

A. Somewhat true
B. Arguably true
B. True
C. Very true
C. Perfectly true
You don't need anyone to tell you the truth you already know
Politics / Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by 2016v2017: 3:47am On Apr 18, 2023
socialmediaman:

If the contractor you hired to build a house for you and keep you posted on progress and developments hasn’t been picking or returning your calls after he got paid, will you tell people that he’s most likely busy building your house and that’s why he’s unresponsive, or will you demand better service from him?

The answer to that question will show how you rate yourself with respect to your leaders.
Politics / Re: Federal High Court Abuja restrains INEC From Tampering With Binani's Declaration by 2016v2017: 3:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Bigwig02:
I keep laughing, Now you see what politicial Party can undermine from an initial error of INEC, More Drama in coming elections, A candidate can be declared half way of collation of Result, and Someone will say Go to Court, if you are satisfied with the Process... INEC has shot himself and will be mock till the end of its existence
But, Yakubuthief don't care
Politics / Re: Federal High Court Abuja restrains INEC From Tampering With Binani's Declaration by 2016v2017: 3:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Akungitit:
If they don't like it, they can go to court.
Let them feel how LP is feeling .
They can go to court, that's the latest after-rigging language

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by 2016v2017: 3:25am On Apr 18, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
You guys should calmed down jobs in from of him is tougher one,which he doesn't want to disappoints his teaming supporters and the Nigerian at large. You don't expect him to be throwing parties and you will see him around for the next 8 years God willing

Aso Rock Fulani Cabals has caged his wife Remi Tinubu like they did to la.te Buhari's wife Aisha . She can't open up to the word about his husband situation .
Politics / Re: Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him by 2016v2017: 3:19am On Apr 18, 2023
SpatialKing:
Where is Tinubu?
The Yorubas has been deceived,robbed and fooled by the illiterates among them .
They've handed another 8years to the Fulanis,if LP is denied their mandate .
To be sincere, Tinubu is either critically ill or has passed away .
If Tinubu is still alive and healthy, why hasn't Remi Tinubu made a live video with the controvercial Tinubu ? Why hasn't Keyamo travel to meet him and make a live video with him and discard rumours of Tinubu not been able to talk.?
Keyamo is a minister in this current Government and therefore has the right to jet out of Nigeria to any country . To silent everyone arguing that Tinubu is not well, let Keyamo travel to meet him and the wife, make a new live video with Tinubu and wife .In the video, let Tinubu tell his supporters that he's Okay .
The Aso Rock Fulani Cabals, who are busy preparing Tinubu double, should stop using propaganda to deceive the Yorubas and Nigerian people by dishing out fake statements, claiming it's Tinubu's .
Majority of Nigerians don't know that history has been repeated . The Fulani Cabals are only waiting for 29th May when they will unveil Tinubu DOUBLE as real Asiwaju .
For this reason, the CJN will try all means to pronounce Tinubu winner of the Presidential election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by 2016v2017: 2:45am On Apr 18, 2023
Esortigress:
grin result of dating multiple men while single. Well, some women are polygamous(polyandrous)in nature
Politics / Re: Subsidy Palliative: FG To Pay N5,000 To 10m Households For 6 Months by 2016v2017: 1:41am On Apr 18, 2023
Whois:
A wise man once said he will move Nigeria from consumption to production but some people said over their dead body just because he is igbo
Politics / Re: Subsidy Palliative: FG To Pay N5,000 To 10m Households For 6 Months by 2016v2017: 1:37am On Apr 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another scam.
World Bank is aiding the destruction of Nigeria Economy

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primary, Biggest Fraud In Nigeria’s History – Shuaibu Audu by 2016v2017: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
silvoclaira:
Apc has taken Nigerias democratic processes backwards. Just look at their desperateness in Adamawa elections and in the general elections?!

Very dishonest party folks. They will never go unpunished like Emefiele, keyamo, Malami, Liar madhamed
Injustice shall never depart from their homes and their yet to come generations
Politics / Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primary, Biggest Fraud In Nigeria’s History – Shuaibu Audu by 2016v2017: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/17/kogi-apc-guber-primary-biggest-fraud-in-nigerias-political-history-shuaibu-audu/

Now you're determined that justice should be done because, it has hitted you. All of you APCriminals will never see justice when you needed it , for supporting stolen mandate by a semi dead Dr.ug lord
Politics / Re: Kogi APC Governorship Primary, Biggest Fraud In Nigeria’s History – Shuaibu Audu by 2016v2017: 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
Antimandatethie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/17/kogi-apc-guber-primary-biggest-fraud-in-nigerias-political-history-shuaibu-audu/
Now you're determined that justice should be done because, it has hitted you. All of you APCriminals will never see justice when you needed it , for supporting stolen mandate by a semi dead Dr.ug lord
Politics / Re: Kogi APC Primaries: Rape Of Democracy, God Will Descend On INEC – Smart Adeyemi by 2016v2017: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Smartie is now upset. Smartie thought bearing smart will make him smart in life. grin

Go to Court smartie or have patience until 2027 grin grin

Smart Adeyeye
He reaped what he supported

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Kogi APC Primaries: Rape Of Democracy, God Will Descend On INEC – Smart Adeyemi by 2016v2017: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Smartie is now upset. Smartie thought bearing smart will make him smart in life. grin

Go to Court smartie or have patience until 2027 grin grin

Smart Adeyeye
Politics / Re: Kogi APC Primaries: Rape Of Democracy, God Will Descend On INEC – Smart Adeyemi by 2016v2017: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Feintline:
God will definitely descend on corrupt inec officials but God has descended on you senator adeyemi.
I respect karma. Karma was so quick to visit senator adeyemi.
Senator adeyemi should keep quiet and stop disturbing us . He should go to court or wait for 2027.

This is the same man that was glorifying the rape of democracy that happened during the presidential elections and the injustice in lagos.
Karma did not waste time before she visited senator adeyemi.

This is how it will be for those involved in the rape of democracy or supporting evil of these elections. One by one you will be visited in that which is very precious to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 180 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.