Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

2016v2017's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2016v2017's Profile / 2016v2017's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 180 pages)

Politics / Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by 2016v2017: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
MissLeslie:
Lie lie lie, everywhere.
Fashion / Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 2016v2017: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2023
sad
VeryWickedMan:
Snake complaining about snakes.
Joe Igbokwe the serpent, talking against snake, very funny.
Politics / Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by 2016v2017: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2023
Fighter2029:
""Asiri"" Dokubo wants oil pipeline contract like Tompolo,he thinks the best way to get it is to keep ranting and spewing gibberish,but who takes the pregnant hippopotamus serious,?using the misery of Niger deltans, the environmental degradation in the area and the plight of a man who rejected the same thing he is wailing and rolling on the floor for shows his level of selfishness and greedy, enough of using the name of Niger Deltans by the tout to achieve his selfish goals of enriching his pocket,it is high time we the Niger Deltans calls the over-grown hippopotamus to order.
Politics / Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by 2016v2017: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2023
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by 2016v2017: 2:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Good Move, if America the Leader of the Slave Masters can place their Nukes in their Allies Country, So can Russia also!!

Putin The Tomentor of The Western Fools.
Politics / Re: I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) by 2016v2017: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
False claims.

No evidence.
Religion / Re: "You May Kiss The Bride" Should Be For Only Virgins. by 2016v2017: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
Those that are not virgins, the minister should say "you can continue from where you stopped".

Only virgin couples should get "you may kiss the bride".

Enough of this deceit! Some people will date for 7 years, have more than 100 sexual intercourse and you are telling the man "you may kiss the bride". WTF
You're 1000% right
Politics / Re: Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft by 2016v2017: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Emmypure:
Asari went to far with that statement, I expect the military to arrest him so that he can explain more.
Politics / Re: Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft by 2016v2017: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Tinubu should keep people like Asari far away,

As intelligent as Tompolo is, you hardly hear him talking carelessly like this over fed buffon.

federal Governent shud retrieve the uni he build in Benin
Politics / Re: Tinubu To Proceed On First Medical Trip To France - Sahara Reporters by 2016v2017: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Reminds me of the blockbuster hit song...
Hand dey Shake
Leg dey Shake
Baba wey no Well
E dey Shout Emilokan
🎵🎷🎶🎺🎻
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video) by 2016v2017: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
Putin the Nightmare of the Western Slave Masters. The Man with Oversized Balls.
Politics / Re: Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment by 2016v2017: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
We no be children.You told your wife during 69 in za oza room to use her position as a chief judge to influence rulings under her jurisdiction to favour your political associates.That is what Ariwoola want to do for tinubu.
Politics / Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by 2016v2017: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
MrCGPA:
This Man talks anyhow like a typical Tout and we are not surprised. He is Accusing the Military, Paramilitary and Nnamdi Kanu of Oil Theft and Unrest in the South East Carelessly. Maybe he think Tinubu will Award him Tompolo Project which is impossible. A Real Action Militant like Tompolo hardly makes Noise but Action. Tinubu must be Careful with the Fat Pig!
He's only eyeing Tompolo's contract
Politics / Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by 2016v2017: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Attention seeker.
Politics / Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by 2016v2017: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Jostoman:
Because of next coming election in imo state grin grin
Politics / Re: Governor Uzodimma Launches 2023 Imo Muslims Pilgrimage For Hajj by 2016v2017: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/uzodimma-launches-2023-imo-muslims-pilgrimage-for-hajj/
Trying hard to please his Fulani masters . He's not the first to serve them . As others like Okoroawusa, Orji Kalu, Umahi , Amaechi etc. returned back in SHAME, Hopeless Uzodinjo Ozodimgba will also return back in a greater SHAME .

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by 2016v2017: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Resurrection212:
I always maintain this kwankwaso is the most religious intolerant politician come from north.
Politics / Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by 2016v2017: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Now we are relying on the media to know what is happening @ the tribunal. Most media platforms don't give accurate reportage.

Live broadcasts would have been better. The same idiots kicking against it want us to read their one-sided report from their propaganda media house.

Thieves.
Politics / Re: Obi, LP Tender 18,088 Blurred Result Sheets, Other Documents by 2016v2017: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reinaldo:
Good. Let INEC come and explain
Politics / Re: EFCC V Stella Oduah: Justice Ekwo Suspends Trial Over Threat To Life by 2016v2017: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Politics / Re: NBA Condemns Bulkachuwa's Comment, Urges ICPC, IGP To Invite Him by 2016v2017: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu should also be questioned as well for his Democracy Day broadcast where he said and I quote
“It has become imperative to state here that the unnecessary illegal orders used to truncate or abridge democracy will no longer be tolerated.”

This is an attempt to ambush the judiciary and cast them in a bad light and also pervert the course of Justice
Politics / Re: I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri by 2016v2017: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Omokri want to come back home
Honestly, he's looking for a soft landing
Crime / Re: Socialite, Cecilia Agu Sent To Prison Over ₦‎275 Million Internet Scam by 2016v2017: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Senioreddy:
Omo na wa. When you see their flamboyant and intimidating life styles on social media, you will think God has not been faithful to you.

Meanwhile, I am just wondering what somebody wants to do with verification, validation and authentication of his Instagram page with Celebrities to the tune of 275m.
They're all Criminals
Crime / Re: Socialite, Cecilia Agu Sent To Prison Over ₦‎275 Million Internet Scam by 2016v2017: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2023
Senioreddy:
Omo na wa. When you see their flamboyant and intimidating life styles on social media, you will think God has not been faithful to you.

Meanwhile, I am just wondering what somebody wants to do with verification, validation and authentication of his Instagram page with Celebrities to the tune of 275m.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by 2016v2017: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry

Mr. AbdulRasheed Bawa and emefile were the biggest scammers controling Buhari the largest scammer in history of Nigeria tongue
Politics / Re: Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him by 2016v2017: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Feintline:
With the confession of the senator few days ago on how senators where able to influence and bribe in the judiciary, do not be suprised if gandollar gets a judge to grant his desires.

The Nigeria judiciary is in a state of comatose and desecration.
Imagine an Akpabio with all the criminal and corruption cases on his head is now the Head of the legislative arm.

That is how messed up Nigeria is today.
An unconstitutional president with a clear criminal mandate
A senate president with corruption cases.
A dead inec
An worse of all, a desecrated judiciary.
I Weep For Nigeria
Politics / Re: Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him by 2016v2017: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Feintline:
With the confession of the senator few days ago on how senators where able to influence and bribe in the judiciary, do not be suprised if gandollar gets a judge to grant his desires.

The Nigeria judiciary is in a state of comatose and desecration.
Imagine an Akpabio with all the criminal and corruption cases on his head is now the Head of the legislative arm.

That is how messed up Nigeria is today.
An unconstitutional president with a clear criminal mandate
A senate president with corruption cases.
A dead inec
An worse of all, a desecrated judiciary.
Food / Re: Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon by 2016v2017: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2023
Maize247:
Tell us who's bankrolling it. My friend Dammy is breaking your record with less than N2m
Politics / Re: Subsidy Removal: Marketers Galvanise For CNG Rollout At N100/litre by 2016v2017: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2023
Corridon:
Anything for the good of Nigeria is welcome. Only if they won't loot the money meant for subsidy.
Politics / Re: NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ by 2016v2017: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Frank688915:
See as my ibo bloda for up dey foam for mouth on President matter, una go dey alright las las smiley
Your a low life, always speaking against the Igbos . Your jealousy, will never let you be enterprising like the Igbos .
Is Presidency supposed to be tribalistic /ethnic or religious issues ? Why you M0rons can't think about your future and stop all this online ranting ?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: The Tears Of Orji Uzor Kalu, Sugar And Honey by 2016v2017: 2:58am On Jun 14, 2023
shortgun:
It's laughable to think people will take you serious after betraying your own people.

People like kalu wound have been sold to slave masters if it was in d olden days because he's not useful.

My happiness is that Tinubu will never excape shame, he will be the first to be sacked by the courts...
Politics / Re: The Tears Of Orji Uzor Kalu, Sugar And Honey by 2016v2017: 2:57am On Jun 14, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:
What goes around they say comes around. There is also an adage that says, he that must dine with the devil must do so with a long spoon.

During the beef up for general election, senator Orji Uzor Kalu, the former governor of Abia state made a statement. I recall him saying it was not the turn of SE to produce a president. It was clear he was speaking from the efulefu angle. He wanted to please the unpleasable masters. He wanted to sell his tribe and people for a porridge of yam. He wanted his slave masters to see him as a true Igbo who was wise whilst other Igbos were foolish.

But what he didn't know was that he is seen first as an Igbo man. Secondly, a part of a region who majority of Nigerians are scared of and never wanted close to power. He thought he was an eagle amongst the villified. Little did he realize that the powers that be see him same way they see the ordinary Igbo boy on the street of Uzuakoli.

Few days ago after it was clear to him that he has been shown shege, he cried like a sucking child whose mother had left for too long to the market. All of a sudden he started the rhetorics of how many factory he owned in Lagos, Ogun and Abia as if Nigerians cared. But he forget that nobody cared. He ended his sweet tears with "I leave everything in the hands of God"

Dear Oga Kalu, be reminded that you left nothing in the hands of God. Rather it is the other way round but you messed it up. You felt you could sell your people to please people who hate and don't care about you. Little did you know you were dinning with the devil. Even though am not a politician, I think I know even better than you. Your romance with APC showed you know nothing about politics nor the party APC.

Hear this, since it is not yet time for the SE a major block that makes up the country to produce a president, it is also not yet time for you to become the Senate president. Indeed what goes around comes around. You cried too early sincerely. More is yet to come.

Sooner or later you will understand where you have pitched your tent against your people. I mean it, your tears is as sweet as honey.

His tears are more sweeter than Sugar and Honey to all Igbos .
As it pains Orji Kalu, it sweets all Igbos dead and alive.
Ask Kalu, which god is he talking about ? His yeye ocult gods or the true God, God of righteous judge , who will judge his atrocities against the Igbos ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 180 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.