Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Stories Of Funny Nairalanders And Novels - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stories Of Funny Nairalanders And Novels (1930 Views)

my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady / I Have Several Unpublished Stories And Novels / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stories Of Funny Nairalanders And Novels by Psalmwise(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Few months back now have been oing into the the literature section but i fnd its majorly occupied by love/emotional stories..., I don't know maybe the era of comic stories and adventures are gone...stories like man wey dey reason ,IBO boi wey like Yoruba,stories like those of therockock 555 ,money soilder, onihaxy(even though hez resides in sexuality avenue of nairaland) etc.stories that when u read ....,the person sitting next to would start asking if all Iz well
Pls if you know stories with funny content drop the authors and he or story here for others to read........cos e blik say love and emotions Dan tire person....
Re: Stories Of Funny Nairalanders And Novels by Priceless24(f): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Read the Devil who loved me by Davidflo
Re: Stories Of Funny Nairalanders And Novels by Psalmwise(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
owl nah even snakie dey try
Re: Stories Of Funny Nairalanders And Novels by LarrySun(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Stories Of Funny Nairalanders And Novels by stuff46(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Psalmwise:
Few months back now have been oing into the the literature section but i fnd its majorly occupied by love/emotional stories..., I don't know maybe the era of comic stories and adventures are gone...stories like man wey dey reason ,IBO boi wey like Yoruba,stories like those of therockock 555 ,money soilder, onihaxy(even though hez resides in sexuality avenue of nairaland) etc.stories that when u read ....,the person sitting next to would start asking if all Iz well
Pls if you know stories with funny content drop the authors and he or story here for others to read........cos e blik say love and emotions Dan tire person....
i think that bluestarry story though its in sexuality buh funny

(1) (Reply)

Ufodu Ihe Ndi Igbo Ji Esi Nri Na Ulo Ha (traditional Cooking Utensils) / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 13 (semi Final) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.