Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady (25907 Views)

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Inspired by a true life story (my story)

They say pain is only skin deep,forget it. pain could go beyond the body,pierce the soul and cripple one's spirit.i have been to the extreme,seen it all,felt it all and ready to kill them all.
Yes kill them all
MEN
they don't deserve to be among humans.they should be right there at the zoo where we could go see them in a cage and use them to describe the most senseless wicked heartless creature to have ever roamed the surface of the earth.
by now you are probably thinking"just another broken hearted girl lashing out at every one"why don't you read further.
like every other average girl from a average family,I had a nice childhood.
My parents were strict and religious.brought us up the the way of the lord etc.
i was not the only child.i remember loosing my sister in an accident and my younger sister to cancer.Growing up as the only child was though for me. I was always alone and my parents move alot and i find myself struggling to make new friends.
One very sad afternoon,my uncle came pick me In school.
it was unusual.i asked of my parents and he said they are fine.he said am changing school and will live with him from then on.
i was confused and don't know what to say.after some time. i asked what was going on.
am no longer a kid 1am 16 and wise enough to know what is going on in my life.
as we drove to Benin he suddenly stop the car and he said to me YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD
what?
i went nut."uncle its a lie no no no.i screamed to the top my voice.he tried to keep me calm but i can't be calmed.
After minutes of crying I ask what happened.he said they were killed in the on going riot in Kaduna.
Why me? Why me? What is all this? Series of unanswered questions streamed my mind as nightfall meet us in lokoja.We can't continue he said.lets find somewhere to stay.we drove to a road side hotel where he paid for one night.
We went in and he immediately took the bed.i removed a wrapper from my bag and spread it on the floor.he ordered me to come to the bed.i did object but he insist so I went up with him on the bed.as I lay beside him facing the opposite side,tears steam sideways from my red and swollen eyes.i occasionally sniff back mucus to avoid it from dripping.
As I was about to fall asleep,I felt his palm on my shoulder and he called out my name.Ella.i know you are sad and upset but I want you to know am here for you.i will be your father from now on
Its not like I have anyone else as family around.my mum was Togolese and she meet my day during an international evangelism where she agreed to follow my dad back to Nigeria.Uncle suara was the only relative my dad ever introduced to me although he occasionally mention having family members in Edo state.
As my uncle assured me.he took apiece of cloth and wiped my tears and drew me closer
He said as long as I remain a quite and obedient girl. He will send me to the university of benin
I wanted to become a doctor.i promised myself to treat poor children free and never to let any one die because I was still haunted by the death of my two sisters.he assured me that my dreams will come true.
As he pulled me closer I felt something hard poke me from behind.
I would say that as at that time I have never seen an adult manhood before talk less of an erected one.
I was so scared that I fell from the bed.
What is that?what is going on?he calmed me down with his baritone.
Remember how I told you to be quit and obedient and I will do everything for you?I said yes."this is the beginning.
Yes I was naive and young but I still knew what was sex and how inappropriate to practice it outside marriage Or as a child.i object.
Uncle no.uncle please,uncle wait,uncle pls uncle no
Repeated this phrase like they were my keys to freedom.i thought about screaming but we are in an hotel and if I scream who will take me home or care for me
I cried and beg some more.i was terrified by his strength but more by the pole dangling beneath him
"my God where will he want to put that.i am a virgin I cried out but my plea fell on rocky grounds.
He carried me to the bed.i was tired of crying and struggling.i was hoping to die than for him to enter me. O what horror that day.i stayed stale on the bed with my legs locked.
Uncle suara tried pulling my pants but I refused.then he tore out my pant and e climbed me and he reached for my untouched young bosom.
He fondled them like he was sucking oranges.i was not disturbed by the pain.i focused on my locked legs.
He reached for his bag and took some sort of cream.
he poured somr in my pubic region and around my laps.
Then he took his manhood and put between my laps.i stopped breathing for a while.i called on my late dad and mum.somehow it slowed him Down.
He then got hold of my boobs again and this time more aggressively.suddenly I felt something slide between my laps.
My God my virginity I screamed.he slapped me and covered my mouth.he start to slide forth and back.i wondered why I felt no pain or him inside of me.then I raised my head to see him just rubbing his thing against my thighs.
With the way I positioned he can't reach my Virginal. It brought me a little relieve and I wondered what he was doing.after some time the cream began to wear off and I was peeling due to the friction
I begged with tears but he seems to get stronger with every tears that fell from my eyes.he soon eased himself on me and I was wet.my pubic region was filled with his semen.i was disgusted and felt filthy.he soon rolled over and I dashed for the toilet.i cleaned my self and refuse to come out till I slept off.

please follow thread for update of other chapters.

2 Likes

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Michelle55: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
following u Dearie.. kip it coming
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
OP,modify your subject please.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
laykorn:
OP,modify your subject please.
Ayamlaykorn
done
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by nanauju(f): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oya o OP. Don't keep us waiting for too long
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2014
nanauju:
Oya o OP. Don't keep us waiting for too long
will update soonest
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Plaitex(f): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
love your story already. Try to slow down with the pace of your events and edit before posting
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
chapter 2 uncle suara's damaged family
.Chapter two
Ella ellaa wake up its morning time to continue our journey.i looked out from the window and truly it was day break.i sluggishly open the door.he grabbed my hands and said he was sorry.
He begged me to forgive him and never make mention of what happened last night.i said nothing.i tried to pulled him away like a filthy rag he is.he got angry again and threaten to leave me behind.i act as if I don't care.he soon carried his bag and heads for his car.i carried my bag and followed him reluctantly.
24hours earlier I was in school preparing for my debate.i was to support the fact that doctors are better than lawyers.i never knew my life was about to take an ironic turn.
As we drove the home I stayed quite and sober.in an attempt to please me.he offered to buy me every single thing on the road but I was quite.
We soon got to akoko Edo my fathers home town.we were greeted by a crowd of mourners.
Eooo!!! Hai!!! People crying.it was like my presence reignite their sadness.but my mind was focused on something else.My cousins Debora grace and sunny.they were all teenagers.just about my age.i wondered if uncle suara does the same thing he did to me to his daughters.that honey freak,May his manhood rotten before his eyes.
His wife called on me and took me in.
She seems nice.she offered me food and shower.as the day comes to an end different people came to our house to see me and console me.but I was done crying.the tears now fall inside to build a pool of volcano where I hope to drown my uncle.
I slept with grace in her room and she seems very nice.she is 15years old and we immediately create a bond.i notice her confidence is better outside than at home.Mum is never at home.a nurse who spends alot of time in her hospital.
I soon joined grace and in school and we prepared for waec.sunny was done with school and is running his computer training program.i noticed that when ever he is home the sisters automatically become quite scared and gentle.
One hot afternoon,grace complained of stomach pains in school and was allowed to go home.i was worried about her so I asked Debby what we should do.debby insist its just menstrual pain and she would be fine.School soon closed and I decided not to wait for lesson.
I got home but the door was locked inside.so I thought she is asleep inside so I turned to the backyard door and opened it from under.as I approach the room I heard voices.
"sunny no no sunny my belle dey pain me.abeg I dey see my period"
I stormed in.blood everywhere on the bed.i screamed grace bother sunny what is this.he jumped up quicky and tried to calm me but i refused.i gave up when graced begged me and promise to tell me a secret.
Sunny stormed at me and pushed me to the wall.he told me this is not my house and if i love myself i should never talk of this to anyone. He left the house while grace was busy cleaning the messed up bed.
There is no way am keeping quit about this.grace what is this.she starts to cry.Lets tell mummy.she begged me not to.Grace why. with tears our eyes.
She said its not the first time.i was dumbfounded.i froze like a pack of card.
Sunny has been sleeping with me since i was 13.he is very rough and wicked. Have you told daddy?i questioned. Yes.he tried punishing him but sunny threatened to tell mummy something so daddy calmed down.
"so there is a secret" i thought
What could that be. I made up my mind to tell my uncle what i saw.
When he came i painted the perfect picture of what i saw.at first he acts concerned and called the 3 of us to his car.
He asked if i would like to see this family apart.i said no.
"then don't ever let mummy know or this family is over and you will have nobody to care for you" he replied.
Sunny looked at me with a wicked smile and went inside.i sat outside thinking of what could be between sunny and his father for him to keep quit like this
Mummy came back late and everyone act as thou we are fine but am now on a mission.
What is the secret between uncle and sunny. A misery i intend to unravel very soon.

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by PrincessB1(f): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Following...
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
PrincessB1:
Following...
thanks.
please drop comments critisism and suggestions.
thanks.
will update very soon.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Queening(f): 12:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Well done
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by stuff46(m): 6:47am On Nov 10, 2014
hmmm
The pain seems to have taken over you, from what i can see you are not writinq the story with easy mind (remove that aggresion in you). Calm down and take it easy, i think from there you will make a great work. Itz just a matter of taking time to give out the best you have go.
Nice work dear.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Chapter 3- penile reasoning.
Men's head come in different size and shape,big or small believe me they don't think with it.
The average man lets his peenis do the thinking for him.they can't overcome the fleshly desire.so they let emotions govern their reasoning.
Yes they do.or why else will a man sleep with his neighbor or inlaw or prostitute or a two years old baby or even a mad woman.they develop mortal fettishes and derive sexual satisfaction from weird stuffs.
How do you explain a married man raping an infant.
This reminds me of series of events in my childhood with brother uche our next door neighbor.he was very friendly and our parent will usually let us stay with him till they return.
I remember we call him sweet uche because he always have candy in his house especially éclair .i remember he will tie our face with a piece of cloth then put something in our mouth. My sister and I always fight to play the face tie game because of the sweet.
I remember on many occasions bro uche will put something big and long in our mouth and if you try to chew it,he would slap us.he would say just suck it like sweet.
But its not sweet.if you try pulling it out he would insist and before you remove your blindfold,he would replace it and put his hand in your mouth to make you believe you have been sucking on his hand.
I play this blindfold game till I finished primary school.on many occasions I hear grunt and then I feel loads of tasteless creme in my mouth while holding my head tight.
I never knew he was making me give him blowjobss and when I asked what tasteless sweet was that he will say yogurt. Thank heavens I often spit it out.
Now when I remember those days I feel pain and anger.bro uche took advantage of our innocence and childhood to pleasure himself.i wish I could go back in the past to those days so I could hold his peenis in my mouth once more,not to suck but to bite.
I will not bite it from the base,but from the cap so I can watch the basstard bleed to death,so I can watch him scream in pains.
As I grew older,the memory of those happenings faded away and I never took note because I never knew it was his manhood

How will I know when I was always blindfolded and coupled with the fact that I was a child and have never seen an adult manhood before untill uncle suara robbed me of my innocence.
Its been 10 years and am wiser now. I have grown into a beautiful girl with a scar.
My jobless uncle is still there feeding off his wife who owns a hospital.all he does all day is drink and chase girls young enough to be his children.
It was time to register for waec and neco.we needed about 100,000 for grace Debora and I.sunny also got admission in ekpoma.
I know I could be the last on the list importance. I prayed to God for him to make way for us.
the next day mummy came home with alot of money and gave it to uncle.she told us she is traveling for a nursing course and will return in a months time.
The next day I dressed up for school excited.uncle told us to go and that he will meet us in school.
If am ever going to be a doctor,I need to get my first step right.yes do well in my waec.
By noon our VP academic came to class and call the names of registered students.
I wait in anticipation for the name .i soon heard Debora suara,grace suara,and that was it.the VP told those that dint hear their name to register before month end.
No way I have paid.i collected the list and scanned through but I was not on the list.
After school I rushed home to question uncle.i was too furious to wait for lesson.
I stormed in and questioned him.
Ucle my name is not on the list.they called grace and Debby.
He replied by saying you can't greet abi then a hot slap followed.
I ran into the room and locked myself up.grace and Debora soon returned
Debby quietly entered the kitchen to prepare lunch as if everything was ok.i have been watching her.she always act like she cares less about things and she hardly talks to anyone.
Grace entered the room and try to console me.she assured me that it will be fine.
Hours later uncle called us all to the parlor.he said sunny just got admission so he paid his fee.also he does not want him to live in the dirty hostel so they rented an apartment for him.also he will be needing alot of pocket money and materials so we are short on funds.
Grace challenged her father"daddy why can't sunny live in the hostel.are there not humans there?why does he need new clothes"
His queries was meet by a thunderous slap from bro sunny.uncle immediately returned the slap on sunny.
He stormed out to his room.grace was still on the floor crying.i rushed to carry her and lead her inside.as usual Debby watched the whole drama without saying a word.
I and grace held on to each other with tears till we slept off.
The next morning I refused to dress for school.i was planning to go see one of our elders in the family to ask for assistance.i need to write WAEC,I want to go to school
Uncle asked why I was still at home,I told him I want to go somewhere.
Where? I know it,you have started sleeping with men. Abi?
I was forced to tell him my intentions.
Uncle I want to go see papa obadaki to ask for financial assistance"I replied "
Hey osanobua. You this very useless girl. This is how you intend to embarrass me abi."
He clamped down on me like the falling Olympus.i was beating to pulp.
Rain of blows fell on me.i screamed like never before.but he seems to get even stronger then I passed out.
Hours later I woke up on the hospital bed.it was not his wife's hospital. I saw him beside me sweating.
I tried to sit up but I felt pains all aver my body.my lips were broken and my face swollen.
The nurse told me to relax and gave me pain reliever.
I remembered my ordeal in the hands of my uncle and tears filled my eyes.
My God what gave I done to deserve all this.
In a desperate attempt to stop me from crying and to conceal what happened from the nurses,he quickly asked for my discharge.
As we drove home,I looked at my self in the car mirror and could not recognize myself.
I cried some more.the short drive home reminded me of our journey back home from lokoja after his abuse in the hotel room only this time,I have black eyes.
He told me he didn't mean to beat me this much but I annoyed him by wanting to embarrass him.
He said everything that happened to me was my fault.if I had been a good and obedient girl,all this would not happen.he said he can still pay for my waec before month end if I become submissive and agree to pay him back in his own ways.
I thought to myself,what are his ways.i would rather die than allow my fathers brother to turn me into a sex slave.
He dropped me home and he went about his jobless ways.
I got home showered,ate something.
At this time my mind was made up.i will register for waec at all cost even if I have to steal.but I will keep my virginity and will not sleep with the devil incarnate"uncle suara"
End of chapter 3
Chapter four will be updated in a few hours
Stay tuned or rather
Stay bookmarked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by chronique(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2014
This is quite heart rendering/disheartening. @ OP: sorry for all the pains you passed through. I (on behalf of all men) apologise to you and every other female,who has gone through such experiences in life. Pls,find it in your heart and mind to forgive,and believe that not all men are animals. Reason is,someday in the nearest future,you'd need to build your own home and having the feeling and mindset whicch you have about men now,would make that impossible.

7 Likes

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2014
chronique:
This is quite heart rendering/disheartening. @ OP: sorry for all the pains you passed through. I (on behalf of all men) apologise to you and every other female,who has gone through such experiences in life. Pls,find it in your heart and mind to forgive,and believe that not all men are animals. Reason is,someday in the nearest future,you'd need to build your own home and having the feeling and mindset whicch you have about men now,would make that impossible.
obrigado
thankyou
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmm..this is actually terrible..I hope he doesn't go free..
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
SuperMartins:
Hmmm..this is actually terrible..I hope he doesn't go free..
i will personally makesure he dosnt.

1 Like

Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
ellalina:

i will personally makesure he dosnt.
pls do..such actions shuldnt be let to go unjudged..no1 knows if karma wuld find him b4 u do..
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Timothy3113(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pls is dis a true lif story
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
Timothy3113:
Pls is dis a true lif story
these are my stories. i will stand anywhere to defend.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Costlybabe: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oh my God!this is so heartrending,incest in family,they need really need deliverance,and dear please take note of ur punctuations and make use of quotations marks
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
OMG
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Timothy3113(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
ellalina:

these are my stories. i will stand anywhere to defend.
hhm, u have pasd tru a lot.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by PrincessB1(f): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
ellalina:
thanks.
please drop comments critisism and suggestions.thanks.
will update very soon.
Aiit, Nyc work i must commend. Dat ur uncle deserved to be punished, He'z too wickedundecided
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by akejujoe(f): 5:11am On Nov 11, 2014
Karma ll definitely catch up with ur uncle. I hope he rots in hell. Well done op.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Calismart(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
ellalina,i am touched by your story.

I suggest you look into your rush of events,punctuations and mood.

Nice work
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by ellalina(f): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Calismart:
ellalina,i am touched by your story.

I suggest you look into your rush of events,punctuations and mood.

Nice work
Plaitex & calismart
thanks
but please i need explanation on the rush of events.
its a good observation and i truely need clarification
because this is my first story
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Horlardorjah(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nice write-up there, I feel for the abused a lot being in the shoe before so I know how hurtful it is! May God help us all.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by MzOG(f): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
It wuld b so nice if u try nd write this story plainly by try to let go of ur anger, d more u kip writing wid d mood, u myt nt gt across to ur readers. Ur write up is really cryn out for vengeance. M following all d way dear.
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Princesschi(f): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Following...
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by pyyxxaro: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Come and stay in my house , I won't treat u like Uncle Suara n uncle uche grin
Re: my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady by Timothy3113(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
pyyxxaro:
Come and stay in my house , I won't treat u like Uncle Suara n uncle uche grin
beast in human form

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. / The Sexcapades Of Ola (a Story Of Love And Romance) / Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.