Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos (47257 Views)

Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Truckpusher(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:

He is very angry that you exposed him.
I'll continuously monitor him to ensure that every of his new handle is shutdown after two comments . grin

In one of the threads he was trying to sound nice but I quickly noticed his new handle from his grammatical composition and bang!! the ban came. grin

He has the grace of two comments ,after two comments no more grin
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by blackfase(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Yes o! By Gods/ Allahs grace.... smiley

barcanista:
Behold Our Incoming President

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Firefire(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2014
[size=15pt]Buhari is a failure already[/size] embarassed embarassed

O ma se ooooo undecided
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
GEJ does not look/act presidential but we can not replace him with a terrorist and religious bigot. We need change both not with desperate APC or those who see Nigeria as their birth right

shocked so you know this?
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by lacasa: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Dont worry,enjoy ur few months of fame,it wont get beyond this.
Just like moses,u can only see the promise land but will never step into it.

See as him deh relax for one office with flags imagining himself becoming the president of arewa people's congress.

No, you're wrong!.

It's like the time of moses as u said,I make it clear to you that just like it was then, the emancipation of the children of israel frm the oppression and persecution of pharoah...

So will this be, it will be like Magic to all saTANnoiids.

The change will be swift and the reaction will be absolute!.

It's GMB for a new Nigerian where Stealing will be Corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Osakah24(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Op is this man really poor?

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by nanotechy: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:

You should not be telling me this. You should be picking up your political expression of interest form to contest to be the Nigerian President. No one will make you President from your keyboard in your lounge.
OK grin
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by PapiWata: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2014
All pictures showing the Weeping General doing his thing weeping over another defeat, should please be posted here by good citizens. Thank you.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by holatin(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2014
nice pics and gonna be my dp
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by youngmoney101(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2014
Next president of nigeria come 29th may 2015....amen

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2014
Why should dis be on front page abi d Mod is an APC faithful.. Una dey oppose corruption every time,corruption full NL too much..the reasonable topics don't see d FP..
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by tellwisdom: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2014
cool cool cool cool
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by holatin(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2014
nigerianvenom:

See as him deh relax for one office with flags imagining himself becoming the president of arewa people's congress.
you are truly what your name implies, you are a venom to Nigeria
pks can you answer this question
why don't you want a change in Nigeria ?
y don't you want an end to killing and corruption in Nigeria ?
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by teejah03(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2014
419 abi na 4110
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by thaoriginator: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2014
biafranqueen:
This propaganda is soo funny. Who does this? How does some one look Presidential.
Sheeple I suggest you look for someone that acts Presidential not looks undecided
Biko Apcers ask him how did all that oil money get in Abacha's account?
Buhari is cry at your sorrows and stupidity.. Mumuni!
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Kai! Be nice small naa angry grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2014
he has all it takes to be the next President. we are currently in total mess as a country and GMB is de only man DAT can fix it.

pls vote in GMB and vote out corruption and clueless leader GEJ
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by coolvitus(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Toh
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Benbisco(f): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:
Can anyone, even those who despise him deeply, deny that Buhari looks Presidential in the picture below?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1896069_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

Honey, if even you wear that outfit and take that pose in that office, you will look presidential. Its not with the looks it about character and what u have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by emirateprince: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2014
IF YOU HATE GEN BUHARI
Hit like

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by teejah03(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:

you are truly what your name implies, you are a venom to Nigeria
pks can you answer this question
why don't you want a change in Nigeria ?
y don't you want an end to killing and corruption in Nigeria ?
...so dis is ow u want to end it...Nigerians u need to wise up,so r u saying is only coruption we r facing in nigeria nw,we r facing terrorism too and I feel we need to face d terror first then corruption
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by adisa009(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2014
By God's grace, you will be the president of this nation come 2015. #Sai Buhari sai corrupt free Nigeria by God's grace!

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by drightguy(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2014
this is the right man who we think will move Nigerians up. At this our stage in Nigeria, we need the right President who will take decisions at the right time and stand by it.... not interested in minor things such as stove when there is no kerosene... hihihihihihihhhihiihihih

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by thaoriginator: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
I'll continuously monitor him to ensure that every of his new handle is shutdown after two comments . grin

In one of the threads he was trying to sound nice but I quickly noticed his new handle from his grammatical composition and bang!! the ban came. grin

He has the grace of two comments ,after two comments no more grin
Na your papa get Nairaland abi? grin

Idiort! Abi as Suen dey lick GEJ balls you sef dey follow lick Suen balls abi? Thunder weh go faya una 3 dey road dey come!
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by PStacks(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2014
#TeamGMB.

#SaiBuhari.

Buhari sa ka yi.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Firefire(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2014
[size=20pt]BUHARI FAILED ON ARRIVAL[/size]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by OYAY(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2014
I doff for my president
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by soloiky: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2014
My cousin once wore his DOG stallion by name T-shirt and a pair of shot jeans, Immediately I saw the dog I still recorgaized the dog as Stallion. The cloth did not make any difference, and did not change the character as a dog. Nigeria Always!
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2014
can't someone advice dis man dat he is spendin too much money on d elecrion is going to lose, I wonder where he get d money to pay his lawyers by d tym he goes to court again nxt yr....
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Akpan107(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2014
barcanista:
Behold Our Incoming President
He is a Serial loser, according to El Rufai.

I Actualy dont see how an ex coupist can be the President of Nigeria.

Is not about dressing...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today / Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.