Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams (6791 Views)

After Waiting For Hours For Jumia Blackfriday, I Got This... / Jumia/konga Black Friday / Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by derock533: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

guy, I donbilivit! shocked shocked shocked
You are soooooo lucky
What phone did you get? The Passport?
No....HTC phones, Lenovo Laptops and other things
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by derock533: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
StreamerBlogger:
pics or nothing angry

Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by derock533: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
pics of the payment invoice....some items have been given off as Christmas presents.

Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by derock533: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
more invoice

Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by steadysea: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2014
Thanks a lot, yet to receive my order from konga. I hope they won't tell stories
sibepoc:

Yes it came with a case that has cover like the one of Tecno Phantom tab
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by steadysea: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2014
Thanks a lot, am yet to receive my order from konga. I hope they won't tell stories
sibepoc:

Yes it came with a case that has cover like the one of Tecno Phantom tab
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by sakalisis(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
those ppl are scam ooo u r lucky dey delivee for you at 5700… the delivery man claim 57k and i don lash them
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Mattex001(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
i hope they deliver my order..got a message from them today saying order is still in process
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by sakalisis(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mattex001:
i hope they deliver my order..got a message from them today saying order is still in process

do you have a screeb shot for the order which bear 5700… let make life hot for them am battling them on twitter
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Mattex001(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
sakalisis:

do you have a screeb shot for the order which bear 5700… let make life hot for them am battling them on twitter
i dont have one but i think someone posted some pictures
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by sakalisis(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
if your receipt email receipt 5700 be happy cos u will surely get it for 5700 got mine today after a thug of war with konga on twitter
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Mattex001(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
i'll be spending the money i kept for this order very soon becos its over 7 days now i still havent heard from them...what do u guys think, will they still deliver ?? undecided
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Truman155(m): 2:21am On Dec 08, 2014
the deal for the spark tablet is too good to be true.can anyone who has received his order of the tab give a rating of the tab pls
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Mattex001(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2014
Truman155:
the deal for the spark tablet is too good to be true.can anyone who has received his order of the tab give a rating of the tab pls
am beginning to doubt konga its over a week now and i havent gotten any response yet.....
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by nnasino(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Truman155:
The tab is very good i got mine last monday, check the previous page. The tab is excellent considering the price it was bought for. Good front camera, good battery and everything. I thank God for making me lucky enough to get mine.
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Mattex001(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
nnasino:
The tab is very good i got mine last monday, check the previous page. The tab is excellent considering the price it was bought for. Good front camera, good battery and everything. I thank God for making me lucky enough to get mine.
lucky enough?? does dat mean dat some people wont be able to get theirs ?
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by nnasino(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mattex001:
lucky enough?? does dat mean dat some people wont be able to get theirs ?
Many people haven't gotten theirs. My colleague who ordered a few minutes after i ordered mine still hasn't gotten his. So i just feel i was lucky to have gotten mine on monday.
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Mattex001(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
nnasino:
Many people haven't gotten theirs. My colleague who ordered a few minutes after i ordered mine still hasn't gotten his. So i just feel i was lucky to have gotten mine on monday.
but if the item is no longer available they should just inform the prospective buyers.. cos me i'm tired of hording this money till forever. Only God knows how they manage to keep track of items ordered from the site
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Truman155(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mattex001:
but if the item is no longer available they should just inform the prospective buyers.. cos me i'm tired of hording this money till forever. Only God knows how they manage to keep track of items ordered from the site
haba konga just cancel my order for the spark tablet na god go punish them for lying to us
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Mattex001(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Truman155:
haba konga just cancel my order for the spark tablet na god go punish them for lying to us
choiii cry it is finished i was just waiting for this day!!!!! cos its as if the order was to be shipped from australia! anyways i still have my money, life goes on.....but their papa for lying to us
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by ugonna1054(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Truman155:
konga should be sued for this...
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by ugonna1054(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Konga.com is fuuuuuucked up... I just finished blasting them via email, waitin for their response.
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Truman155(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Can someone suggest a tab for me that is below 20k with nice and modrate specs xpecialy nice carmera
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by ib22003(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
See people dey shout jumia and konga black friday.u missed other stores. 2in1 car vaccum cleaner and tire pump was sold on buyamnow.com for just 995 that day I bought 4. Laptop batteries where sold for 2000, an 1kva inverter bundle sold for 45000. A battery pressing iron also sold for 3500. The list goes on. they tired for me this december period and I go help them advertise well well. Their delivery was late though cause they said sameday but brought it the next day.
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Oscillation(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
hi derock, pls txt me 2ru 08137761883 lets discuss something, xpectin ur txt
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Mattex001(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
so i got in touch with konga via twitter and then i received a call from tamuno who is a konga customer service rep on twitter and he said that the spark tablet is out of stock, hence buyers who placed orders on 28th of November during the fal yakata proma are actually left with the option of getting the lenovo A3300 in place of the spark tablet. I had no choice than to accept the offer because the lenovo was priced @ approximately 20k and i was only going to pay 10k for this new item. I further told him to make the order for me, i got a mail dis evening that the order has been shipped. If you have issues or complaints the best thing is to contact the customer care via twitter if you want a quick response. I'll post some pics when i get hold of the item....cheers guys
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by skentelelady(f): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
nnasino:
I ordered something today on konga, i'll give an update later on. But my brother said its legit. Konga warehouse is opposite his office and some of his colleagues bought stuff yesterday. He encouraged me to go on. I'll post the outcome later on.

please where is konga warehouse situated

thank you
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by nnasino(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
skentelelady:

please where is konga warehouse situated

thank you
The one i'm talking about is in ikeja, i can't remember the street but it's a very popular street (maybe allen).
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by skentelelady(f): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
nnasino:

The one i'm talking about is in ikeja, i can't remember the street but it's a very popular street (maybe allen).

Please help me to ask your brother.

My brother just got a laptop from them today and it is bad. We got to know after we opened it.

We have been calling and nobody is really saying anying promising so we need to find their warehouse or office and return it

Please help embarassed
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by nnasino(m): 9:47am On Jan 31, 2015
skentelelady:

Please help me to ask your brother.

My brother just got a laptop from them today and it is bad. We got to know after we opened it.

We have been calling and nobody is really saying anying promising so we need to find their warehouse or office and return it

Please help embarassed
its on Allen avenue, beside access bank. though they have other ones but the one I mean is on Allen avenue ikeja. try sending them a mail
Re: Watchout For Jumia n Konga Black Friday Scams by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2015
derock533:

My orders just landed and i actually paid #5,700 for the laptops...nothing more,nothing less.The phone the same thing....thanks
Can this be true? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Various Household Items For Sale / Hp 620 Laptop For Sale At N65k / Clearance Sale On Uk Used Hp Compaq D530

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.