Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey (24366 Views)

Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC / Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north / 2015: Jonathan’ll Lose Woefully, Says Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Firefire(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
beeni

so, iyen wa sọ brọda ee di OMO-ALE, hun
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by sirjohnson(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2014
okiezman:

Have you seen ya doctor for ya brain tumor disease?
Yes, he ran a test on my brain. He said my brain is so intact it can be likened to that of Einsten
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Wisepac: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2014
simplynola:
Which one be sweep again, nah APC get broom wey fit sweep
we go use apc broom sweep Jonathan out
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2014
youngmoney101:
Da survey was probably carried out amongs south west pdp supporters not de masses of south west zone
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by chamboy(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:

so, iyen wa sọ brọda ee di OMO-ALE, hun
e ma Binu sogbon a fe jonathan mo

[size=18pt]DIBO FUN BUHARI 2015[/size]

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
Jonathan will gallantly lose in the South West.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Firefire(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
e ma Binu sogbon a fe jonathan mo

[size=5pt]DIBO FUN BUHARI 2015[/size]

ko si wahala, oju orun to eiye fo, laifi ara kan ara.

cheesy
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by ademega(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2014
GEJ did not even make attempt to deceive us and he will pay for it .
Going by what we have seen recently in the political arena of different states as pertaining to second term reelection bid i can conclude that Jonathan did not even make attempt to deceive us.
1. Ondo state
despite the fact that late gov adebayo adefarati tried his best in his first term people of ondo state felt there was need for a change hence the coming of Late gov Olusegun agagu. He also did his best but people of ondo state felt he has not tried enough and felt olusegun mimko was the answer to that heaven they want ondo state to be . Ondo people so much desired for this change so much that Within 3 months of mimko decamped to labour party before the election he won the incumbent (though through tribunal ) mimko understood history and he learnt from it . He worked for people of ondo state in his first term most especially in the health sector and this earn him a second term with the believe that he would do more. Mimko second term is worst than the devil's reign in hell. Ondo state people can say it better.

2. Ekiti state
adeniyi adebayo was elected and he fumbled seriously in his first term . He paid for it at the poll which brought in ayodele fayose. Fayose was a contoviacial man in his rule , he was the good and the bad , it depends on the angle u choose to see him. But along the line he got wrong with the power that be and he was removed. I wont like to talk about segun oni cos is mandate was not a legal one ( tribunal judgment). Fayemi came in, he tried his best but was not nice to the majority then people had to compare between him and the man that was a mixture of the good and the bad ,the people went for the contoviacial man. The result is on world wide web. He messed the people up and they messed him up at the polls.

3.Ogun state:
gbenga Daniel first term people saw traces of hope in ogun state and he was reelected. It was in his second term they discovered he was a political monster. This cost his party to lose out in ogun state.

4. Oyo state
gov Alao Akala thought Oyo people were mumu , he was misbhaving and they were actually watin for him to declare for second term , he fell into their trap and they showed him and his party the way out.

5. Osun state
people were tired of a non performing gov and they couldn't wait to vote in Ogeni Aregbesola. Going by history and what awaits him and his party if he fails ,Aregbesola put in his best for the people of Osun and he won their heart for the second term Despite serious shakara from the power that be . Our prayer is that he will not let the people down like the gov who were infected with second term syndrome.
Lagos state :
Tinunbu first tenure as lagos state gov saw a kind of delovepment people of Nigeria least imagin after so many years of military rule. This earned him second term. In his second term he continued his good work ( which we are yet to find such up till now in the south west ) this gave way for him to 1. Put his party in power even when he presented almost unknown fashola as gov
2, he was able to use lagos as a lunch base to reclaim other states from opposition
3. He was able to use this good work for the people to get rich through chain of business( though bad but we thank God all of us would have been slave to PDP ) and become the political leader in yoruba land.
4. Taking his party to a national level.
When fashola became gov people felt he is a better performer than his predecessor and a ray of hope came to the mind set of Nigeria. This earned him his second term in office and he is not doing bad as of now as lagos state gov. His performance almost earn him the vp slot of the presidential race of APC if not for the Muslim / Muslim ticket barrier.

OLusegun Obasanjo:
during his first election ,he was not voted in the south west . He enjoyed the support of the north mostly. In his first term people felt he actually tried and that another four years should put us on the right track. He was voted for massively in the south west just because his first term was not that bad. The conclusion of his second tenure brought us to this bad end we are today. That is not even an issue anymore. The question now is , WHAT HAS JONATHAN DONE TO DESERVE SECOND TERM IN OFFICE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by opiaoku: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt]MY VOTE FOR MEND/TOMPOLO ETAL IN 2011 HAS NOT ADDED ANYTHING TO NIGERIANS LIVES.[/size]

[size=16pt]IT IS NO SIN TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.[/size]

[size=20pt]SAI BUHARI[/size].

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Take it or leave it Gej till buhari cries again

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by PStacks(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
cheesy grin

People Deceiving People..

cheesy grin very funny and very laughable, as if its not this same South-west.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by ndcide(m): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
When some people speak about an imaginary block vote against GEJ. I just laugh.

I will vote in Lagos and I'm not voting APC.

I was waiting for the party to disappoint me with their Presidential candidates but the failed. They pretend they don't know what people want. now they are trying hard to convince us on buhari.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Godmann(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Who are the Forerunners Group? Any body can conduct polls from his house
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Ajascolove(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yeyenatu! Goodluck ko, pdp ni. With high rate of unemployment, increase in electricity bill without having the light, bad roads, lack of drinkable water, corruption, dwindling allocation, insecurity, bad economy, inpunity etc. God forbid mr. Jona in south west.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by deletrue: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Well, let me say it is a good job. Just that the apc members, especially individual like Lai Mahammed, Amaechi and the likes whose head is carrying with them a STONE-LIKE OBJECTS and substances will never learn. While people are aware that the sizes of their ears are exactly the size of PDP flag, they cannot hear, learn and change for better.
Going by apc characteritics, is there any Nigerian who would want his or her children, relatives to die because of boko haram? No day passes without apc talking about causing violent. Always preach killing, we will run another government side by side with the FGN. Look at every part of the country today, there is no Nigerian who will come out today without the expression of fear in his or her face. Imagine the highest number of refugees recorded in this country. About four days ago, Lia Mohammed repeatedly told the world that apc reps. are more than prepared to scale abi jump fence as many time as possible. There they go. They are very very irrepentant in nature because of their inbuilt Islamic blood. Highly rubbish and substandard beings. Just carryout test in all the citizens in the north, the first result will be increased BP. There is so much internal heat and restlessness and all these are caused by apc. How do apc expect people to vote in their favour? What about the sophistication of their propaganda? No party can match them. Tufiakwa.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by gabicon: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
GEJ winning south west is subject to the candidate presented by APC but I am in doubt about his success SW come 2015, most people voted for him in 2011 cos they believed he deserved a chance but unfortunately he hasn't lived up to manys expectations. The question still remains are we better off now than in 2011? Are the transformations publicised more on paper than reality? We the people are the onces to issue out score cards of the present government not ministers, special adviser, special assistant, or even the president himself. This score card should guide our judgement on who deserves the rudder of the ship.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by babaireti(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yes People in the South West will vote for him because he gave them LIGHT,he gave them SECURITY, he gave them EMPLOYMENT, he gave them GOOD ECONOMY and GOOD NAIRA VALUE,GOOD HEALTH CARE,GOOD EDUCATION,GOOD PETROLEUM FUEL PUMP PRICE on Jan 1st 2012,he gave them a CORRUPT FREE SOCIETY and INFRASTRUCTURE and he is PLANNING TO GIVE OUT STOVES but not FOODS to cook with it ,and above all HE GAVE GOOD APPOINTMENTS TO SOUTH WESTERNERS in his REGIME: in fact Uncle JOnah is a champion and the YORUBAS WITH THEIR FIRST CLASS EDUCATION AND SOHPHISTICATION will continue to appreciate him,GEJ TILL 1995

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Hamazz1: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
if u read through the lines it states NON PARTISAN citizens of the south west let me state that based on d recent CVR statistical analysis conducted by inec the non partisan population of the SW constitutes less than 10% mr Gej u ve still got noting in dt zone..
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by nigerfine: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
We do not have options..

It is a pity
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
sirjohnson:
A friend of mine calls him Badluck Ebola Jonadarrft, another friend calls him Goatluck Egbere Jonadamn but I call Deadluck Egunje Jonacraise
This ur post na die grin grin
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by sirjohnson(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
enkay4love:
This ur post na die grin grin
Nope, na death gangan
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by fuke(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Which South West?
This one where I reside?
It will never happen.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
One this is certain,Jonathan cannot win in yoruba Land
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Olaolufred(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Take it or leave it Gej till buhari cries again

[size=18pt]I REPEAT THAT MY VOTE FOR MEND/TOMPOLO ETAL IN 2011 HAS NOT ADDED ANYTHING TO NIGERIANS LIVES.

[/size][size=22pt]IT IS NO SIN TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.[/size]

[size=28pt]SAI BUHARI.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Desola(f): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Fresh air in the south but roasting and rotting air in the north.

I hope you know the proximity of okoroland to the north. Vote jonasatan and watch roasting and rotting air permeate your atmosphere before May 29.

Ezedon:
.I will always support and vote for fresh air
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by gratiaeo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Definitely GEJ will win in Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo with 50% in Oyo. its unfortunate, we don't have alternative in 2015

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by chamboy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
JonaTransformer Ur Time is Up... Nigga really Fuvked Up...
How would a sitting President that claims success in his tenure be paying. Citizens to advertise his Work?
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by chamboy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
gratiaeo:
Definitely GEJ will win in Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo with 50% in Oyo. its unfortunate, we don't have alternative 2015
God Forbid, Neva bring that rubbish here.... A Country with More Than 89million Eligible Electorates.. U now say Jonathan is the Best... Maybe in Ur Village sha.....
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by gratiaeo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Desola:
Fresh air in the south but roasting and rotting air in the north.

I hope you know the proximity of okoroland to the north. Vote jonasatan and watch roasting and rotting air permeate your atmosphere before May 29.

North will continue killing themselves for all we care. Any day they move an inch from there backyard will mark the end of this animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by deletrue: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
walexzee11:
Let's start the race here on our beloved Nairaland. Voting in this corrupt system does not worth it. How are we sure our vote will count?! Nigeria needs Overhauling.
It has begun Join these thread!! www.nairaland.com/2015751/nigerian-youths-lets-talk-us

IT BEGINS WITH US!!!
Who this fear fear again? . You are this and that. You get this and that yet you are unable to clearly say it as it is. Come out clear if you are man enough. Daft. People like us are very bold and ready to tell you the degree of foolishness in you and in addition, wash you black and white. Very sure.
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by adekojeku(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nonsense. a poll conducted by a political group. what do u expect fraud. another product from TAN (offspring). only to syphon money from "Booda Ode"
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by gratiaeo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
God Forbid, Neva bring that rubbish here.... A Country with More Than 89million Eligible Electorates.. U now say Jonathan is the Best... Maybe in Ur Village sha.....
GEJ is an unfortunate president.
Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu and co does not represent the change we want. I wish we have better candidate in 2015
Re: 2015: Jonathan’ll Sweep Poll In South West – Survey by Olaolufred(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
gratiaeo:

GEJ is an unfortunate president.
Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu and co does not represent the change we want. I wish we have better candidate in 2015

I KNOW HUMANS FEAR CHANGE MORE THAN ANYTHING ON EARTH.

AND CHANGE ITSELF IS THE ONLY CONSTANT THING ON EARTH.

I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL HOLD TO " UNFORTUNATE " THAN TO TRY NEW THING.

THAT IS WHERE MOST NIGERIAN'S DESTINY ARE TIGHTLY HELD BY Pig D pigs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Lured Shekarau Back To APC / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / 2023: 17 Political Parties Endorse Atiku For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.