Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. (7602 Views)

Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
This thread was not in anyway created to bash anybody. Its just to express my opinion and hear other people's opinion.

Addressing the issue of cheating, We often hear people blame the single girls for having affairs wwith married men but the truth is some of these girls don't even know at d early stage that the man is married.

Even if we succeed in getting all the runs girls off the streets n prostitutes from the hotels, do u not think men will start lying that they r single just to hook up with these single ladies.

I also think that these men will resort to raping minors since they can't get matured girls to willingly agree to satisfy their sexual appettite and this is not good.

You can never stop a thief from stealing by hiding all you stuff all the time, he would always find something to steal. But, assuming he is able to get his psychic off stealing, then he wouldn't have to steal again and u would have a more free society. In the same vein The only solution to stopping cheating lies in the hand of the cheat.
Once he is able to convince himself on why he should stop cheating, the human mind being dynamic will follow suit.

I have often asked a few men who claim they don't cheat why they don't, and the answer was all the same; they all DECIDED not to.
In essence, it wasn't as if they didn't have the opportunity or their marraiges was perfect. It was a conscious effort on their part not to.

There, in my opinion, lies the answer to every cheating man and woman, a decision not to and a will power as strong as ur will to breathe and voila we can now face other issues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
#jxt incase
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
zleemshaddy:
#jxt incase
just incase what? angry
Don't even think of booking space here, just share your opinions grin
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
It is wrong to sleep with a married man when you know he is married.

It is more wrong to cheat on your husband / wife.

My two cents.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
This thread was not in anyway created to bash anybody. Its just to express my opinion and hear other people's opinion.

Addressing the issue of cheating, We often hear people blame the single girls for having affairs wwith married men but the truth is some of these girls don't even know at d early stage that the man is married.

Even if we succeed in getting all the runs girls off the streets n prostitutes from the hotels, do u not think men will start lying that they r single just to hook up with these single ladies.

I also think that these men will resort to raping minors since they can't get matured girls to willingly agree to satisfy their sexual appettite and this is not good.

You can never stop a thief from stealing by hiding all you stuff all the time, he would always find something to steal. But, assuming he is able to get his psychic off stealing, then he wouldn't have to steal again and u would have a more free society. In the same vein The only solution to stopping cheating lies in the hand of the cheat.
Once he is able to convince himself on why he should stop cheating, the human mind being dynamic will follow suit.

I have often asked a few men who claim they don't cheat why they don't, and the answer was all the same; they all DECIDED not to.
In essence, it wasn't as if they didn't have the opportunity or their marraiges was perfect. It was a conscious effort on their part not to.

There, in my opinion, lies the answer to every cheating man and woman, a decision not to and a will power as strong as ur will to breathe and voila we can now face other issues.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:
It is wrong to sleep with a married man when you know he is married.

It is more wrong to cheat on your husband / wife.

My two cents.
I do know its wrong to do all that, we all know its wrong but its still trending, so what do we do? Do we just condemn the act and not find a solution to d problem, or do we just keep advicing people to either pray more or divorce?
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
ileobatojo:

shocked shocked shocked
cheesy why is your eye popping? It could happen, worse things have happened.

1 Like

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
I do know its wrong to do all that, we all know its wrong but its still trending, so what do we do? Do we just condemn the act and not find a solution to d problem, or do we just keep advicing people to either pray more or divorce?

As long as men think it is something to be proud of to have slept with more than 20 women and consider it an achievement and as long as people / women value money more than their bodies, change will not happen quickly.

Children need to be taught the right values and they should be kept away from different media as much and as long as possible.

1 Like

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by crackhaus: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
They are the ones who usually end up with husbands who cheat; or if that doesn't happen, they end up with in-laws that keep causing problems.

#MyOpinion

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

As long as men think it is something to be proud of to have slept with more than 20 women and consider it an achievement and as long as people / women value money more than their bodies, change will not happen quickly.

Children need to be taught the right values and they should be kept away from different media as much and as long as possible.

forget their boosting on every thread, tpia's thread told me that they r not really proud of it, they just don't know how to stop it so they resort to justifying it. You see most of them in reality do it secretly only that they get caught.
Again when you say children should be taught the right values, can u educate me on what values these could be?
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
forget their boosting on every thread, tpia's thread told me that they r not really proud of it, they just don't know how to stop it so they resort to justifying it. You see most of them in reality do it secretly only that they get caught.
Again when you say children should be taught the right values, can u educate me on what values these could be?

Honesty, consideration, hard work, compassion, diligence, helpfulness, generosity, fidelity, empathy, to mention a few.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
crackhaus:
They are the ones who usually end up with husbands who cheat; or if that doesn't happen, they end up with in-laws that keep causing problems.

#MyOpinion

gringrin

I wish life was that fair undecided

3 Likes

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Honesty, consideration, hard work, compassion, diligence, helpfulness, generosity, fidelity, empathy, to mention a few.

these are good values and cheating people know it but they still cheat anyway, prostitution is one of the oldest professions since the creation, even with all that values generations before ours

1 Like

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
crackhaus:

#MyOpinion

gringrin
lol, crackhaus you know that isn't true, in most cases its even the other way round. Life is not fair you know sad
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
these are good values and cheating people know it but they still cheat anyway, prostitution is one of the oldest professions since the creation, even with all that values generations before ours

To know values and to live by them are two different things.

I am not sure about that but I doubt that a girl who comes from a good home and who was brought up by loving parents who set the right examples and taught her that there are things that are more important than material goods and assets will sell her body unless she needs to do it to survive.

I also doubt that a confident adult who had decent role models needs to brag about the number of women he has slept with to feel validated and like a man.

Teach children the right values in the right way and most of all give them the strength to be determined to stand by these values in an environment that discourages individuals to have what would make a society a better place for all.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by crackhaus: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
alutacontinua:

I wish life was that fair undecided
Unfortunately, you're right.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by crackhaus: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
lol, crackhaus you know that isn't true, in most cases its even the other way round. Life is not fair you know sad
Did you also miss the sarcasm?
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by quivah(f): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
cheesy
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by MizMyColi(f): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:

Thank God!

Finally!!!

OP
#Bless

1 Like

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
just incase what? angry
*hehehehehe grin

btw I hve neva experienced anything ooo tongue
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Knowing values and leaving by them are two different things.

I am not sure about that but I doubt that a girl who comes from a good home and who was brought up by loving parents who set the right examples and taught her that there are things that are more important than material goods and assets will sell her body unless she needs to do it to survive.

I also doubt that a confident adult who had decent role models needs to brag about the number of women he has slept with to feel validated and like a man.

Teach children the right values in the right way and most of all give them the strength to be determined to stand by these values in an environment that discourages individuals to have what would make a society a better place for all.
I get your point which is quite right. But lemme give you this illustration, I read a story on lib a few days back of a teenager who was harrassed by her aunts husband whom she was putting up with, now this man will definitely not be proud of making sexual advances at his wifes teenage neice and the girl is very much young and likely didn't know what to do. My point in this thread is that runs girls with no moral values are not the problem, cos even if runs girls or sugarboyfriends do not exist people who want to cheat will still find some helpless person like a minor to harrass or will blackmail someone into doing what they want.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
just incase what? angry
*hehehehehe grin

btw I dnt hve anything to add tongue
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
crackhaus:

Did you also miss the sarcasm?
owkie, I get but its very misleading tho
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by corisande: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
crackhaus:

#MyOpinion

gringrin
undecided
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by crackhaus: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Married men have always been known to be cheats from time immemorial. There are only a few who don't.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
That a man is a cheat doesn't mean he can resort to raape if he doesn't find someone to cheat with.

Rapistss are specially sick people and their illness doesn't emanate from lack of sex partners.
Serenity22:
cos even if runs girls or sugarboyfriends do not exist people who want to cheat will still find some helpless person like a minor to harrass or will blackmail someone into doing what they want.

1 Like

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by crackhaus: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
owkie, I get but its very misleading tho
You don't believe in karma?
You know, that thing about life choices/events coming full circle and balancing itself?
Yin-yang?

No?
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
cococandy:
That a man is a cheat doesn't mean he can resort to raape if he doesn't find someone to cheat with.

Rapistss are specially sick people and their illness doesn't emanate from lack of sex partners.
are you sure about that? To me, people who cheat have an uncontrolled sexual appettite fuelled by lust. Same with cheats.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
I get your point which is quite right. But lemme give you this illustration, I read a story of on lib a few days back of a teenager who was harrassed by her aunts husband whom she was putting up with, now this man will definitely not be proud of making sexual advances at his wifes teenage neice and the girl is very much young and likely didn't know what to do. My point in this thread is that runs girls with no moral values are not the problem, cos even if runs girls or sugarboyfriends do not exist people who want to cheat will still find some helpless person like a minor to harrass or will blackmail someone into doing what they want.

It still boils down to wrong values.

I refuse to accept that men are controlled by their testosterone or in other words the thing between their legs.
I refuse to believe that a man who has such values like honesty, loyalty, fairness and fidelity will make advances at his wife's niece.

But in Nigeria women are considered a trophy and their value is determined by their age and ability to push out babies and this is why you will VERY OFTEN hear stories of men sleeping with their housemaids, their wives' nieces, their students and with women who could be their daughters.

It is not the same everywhere. The way in which women are treated is different and the frequency of such incidents seems to be much lower in some other places.

In some countries people emphasize other values more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife To Still Remain Friends With Her Divorced Friend? / What Are The Top Questions To Ask Before Marrying A Nigerian Guy/gal? / My Hatred For My Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.