Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. (7595 Views)

Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by 5minsmadness: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Serenity22:
if he channels all the romance and energy he spends on the other girl on his wife don't you think he wouldn't have to go out in the end?

But he is quarreling with his wife remember? Both of them 'aren't talking' and no one want to admit he/she is at fault. He has to channel that romance energy somewhere and since wifey isn't receptive at that time...

And yes, like you said if he was irresponsible in dating, he will be irresponsible in marriage even if his wife is an angel. That is why I say the runsgirl or his wife has never been his problem and will never be, its him
Yes this holds if he was already previously a womanizer.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
5minsmadness:

But he is quarreling with his wife remember? Both of them 'aren't talking' and no one want to admit he/she is at fault. He has to channel that romance energy somewhere and since wifey isn't receptive at that time...
ok, so because he is quarelling with his wife he is justified to commit adultery? cheesy and you still say I should blame the run's girl when he willingly agreed to be led like a sheep to the slaughter
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by 5minsmadness: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Serenity22:
ok, so because he is quarelling with his wife he is justified to commit adultery? cheesy and you still say I should blame the run's girl when he willingly agreed to be led like a sheep to the slaughter
I didn't say he is justified to do anything anywhere. I am saying that he does not carry the blame alone. If you are a married couple and there are lapses in your relationship you don't leave it to fester and boil, you sint ignore the man for too long, you sort it out immediately. Even if the husband forms romance for his wife at that time some women will still ignore the man in a bid to show stubbornness. If they make it a habit they shouldn't be surprised if the man strays.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by obowunmi(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
otukpo:
A well brought up girl from a decent home would not date a married man.

Lies. angry angry
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by johncreek: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
obowunmi:

Lies. angry angry
Even you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) / Monster In Law Or Mother In Law? / Opening A Home Day Care( Advice Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.