Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. (7592 Views)

Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by otukpo(f): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Those girl lack substance
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by crackhaus: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Brandnew2:
Married men have always been known to be cheats from time immemorial. There are only a few who don't.
so you do agree with me that runs girls are not the problem because there has always been runsgals from time immemorial yet the one's who didn't want to cheat did not cheat
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
so you do agree with me that runs girls are not the problem because there has always been runsgals from time immemorial yet the one's who didn't want to cheat did not cheat
It takes two to play the game. If there wasn't demand, there wouldn't be Supply so Men actually get the blame for their existence. Do you know that a man who patronizes a prostitute is also a prostitute? Lol!
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
crackhaus:

You don't believe in karma?
You know, that thing about life choices/events coming full circle and balancing itself?
Yin-yang?

No?
no, I don't believe in karma, I am a living testimony to karma being a farce. The fact that you have a squeaky clean record doesn't mean your life or relationship is going to be a smooth sail.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
no, I don't believe in karma, I am a living testimony to karma being a farce. The fact that you have a squeaky clean record doesn't mean your life or relationship is going to be a smooth sail.
Was that your story? smiley
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Brandnew2:
It takes two to play the game. If there wasn't demand, there wouldn't be Supply so Men actually get the blame for their existence. Do you know that a man who patronizes a prostitute is also a prostitute? Lol!
grin never heard that one before cos going by my definition of prostitute its someone who offers sex for money or material gain.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Brandnew2:
Was that your story? smiley
that's not the subject of discussion, do not derial smiley
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
grin never heard that one before cos going by my definition of prostitute its someone who offers sex for money or material gain.
Trust me. It's colloquial though. smiley
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:

People misunderstand the concept of karma.

Buddhists believe that our karma (good or bad) is not only the result of our actions and reactions in the present life but also the accumulated result of our actions and reactions from previous lives.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It still boils down to wrong values.

I refuse to accept that men are controlled by their testosterone or in other words the thing between their legs.
I refuse to believe that a man who has such values like honesty, loyalty, fairness and fidelity will make advances at his wife's niece.

But in Nigeria women are considered a trophy and their value is determined by their age and ability to push out babies and this is why you will VERY OFTEN hear stories of men sleeping with their housemaids, their wives' nieces, their students and with women who could be their daughters.

It is not the same everywhere. The way in which women are treated is different and the frequency of such incidents seems to be much lower in some other places.

In some countries people emphasize other values more.
very true, its not that nigerians do not know about values, its just that they lack WILL POWER to see through does values.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
very true, its not that nigerians do not know about values, its just that they lack WILL POWER to see through does values.

Yeah, teaching kids self-discipline is another necessity that will go a long way.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

People misunderstand the concept of karma.

Buddhists believe that our karma (good or bad) is not only the result of our actions and reactions in the present life but also the accumulated result of our actions and reactions from previous lives.
smiley I don't believe in previous lives either cos I am not conscious of it. why do I hv to pay for crimes I have no consciousness of? That's not part of the topic tho. Let's stick to the topic
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Yeah, teaching kids self-discipline is another necessity that will go a long way.
self discipline is a major, everything follows once there is self discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
The discipline aspect reminds me of when my mum warned me not to sleep with women that if I did, they would become pregnant. I was only 13 y.o then and the lesson sunk so deep. If not I would have had a baby momma by now. grin

***typo corrected***
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by pinkycute(f): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmmmmmm undecided interesting you cool

Brandnew2:
They discipline aspect reminds me of when my mum warned me not to sleep with women that if I did, they would become pregnant. I was only 13 y.o then and the lesson sunk so deep. If not I would have had a baby momma by now. grin
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by beeevan: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
These days most of these girls intentionally fish for the married men, if only Crackhaus's theory of a*ss biting karma was true sad.

1 Like

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
crackhaus:
They are the ones who usually end up with husbands who cheat; or if that doesn't happen, they end up with in-laws that keep causing problems.

#MyOpinion

gringrin

And what happens to the cheating husbands?
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
pinkycute:
shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmmmmmm undecided interesting you cool

Nothing to be confused about. Most times our attitude is a reflection of our upbringing.

I no too holy sha!

There's a story I like to share anyways... I was about to cross a road when I saw a young woman park her vehicle with an 8 y.o on the passenger seat about to jump off the car then I noticed he drew close to her and gave her a peck on both sides of her cheek.

That was an awesome seen I could not take my eyes off. Then the boy opened the door when I was about the pass by his own side of the car. The woman quickly apologized on his behalf while the kid ran along to his destination. I guess she was droppping him off for some type of class cuz he had a backpack on him.

Now imagine a kid who grows up kissing and appreciating his mom all the time. Would that not spill over to his relationship?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
you justify the runsgal by exempting her from the blame. As long as the earth exist there will always be evil but our duty is to reduce it for our good. You saying absence of runsgal will encourage r.ape is like saying telling children not to steal will not stop stealing adults. Some cheats will stop if there are no runsgals. Some r.apist prefare minors or 'expensive' ra.ping to 'cheap' runsgals. People do no cheat cos its in their blood or born to cheat. People do not just wake up to be disciplined cos that act itself is no fun. I want to classify the people who dont cheat into three- 1. That smallest percentage that dont like to be hurt or hurt others (they are usually the one man one gal at a time regardless of friends insult they are naturally faithful). 2. The ones indoctrinated by parents to be faithful from childhood. 3. The ones indoctrinated by religion, situations etc at adulthood esp. to be faithful.

1 Like

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by UjSizzle(f): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
You know it's just easier to blame people, rather than accept your responsibilities.

It's the woman's fault I cheated; she seduced me.
No wait. My wife got so fat she stopped being sexy.

It's his fault the roof is leaking, the faucets bad and everything in my life is wrong.

It's my parents fault I sleep with men. They got divorced and raised me in a bad environment. Erm they don't give me money too. I feel so neglected.

It's the governments fault people go into prostitution. If they provided basic amenities, people would have better economic opportunities.

It's the Devil. He came from behind and pushed me onto those succulent thighs.

And there's almighty biology. Men have been hardwired with sexual urges that can't (won't?) be controlled. Women like money and will follow it like flies (wait. Is that biology too).

So yeah, we know the battle is a mental one. It's just easier to push the burden of guilt by blaming someone or something.
Or if people have really lost all sense of morality, they'll probably feel nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by KanwuliaJara: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
This 'cheating' of a sointin must be the death of many on and off NL. cheesy
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by cococandy(f): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Most of the runsgals had no good or sound moral background, same goes for cheat. Some regret their background and wish it was different. It is the attitude of there will always be cheat that has enhanced cheating. A woman that will not accept cheating will hardly raise cheating boys. A woman that accepts or manage a cheating husband will hardly break the cycle with her son even after experiencing the hurt first hand. Such a woman rarely has a voice in her home. It is obvious from the other thread that cheating fathers dont want to stop at their practical cheating examples, they also want to indoctrinate their sons as their best legacy or inheritance to them. Where the father do not give cheating lectures and the mother still fails to inculcate faithfulness by saying and teaching her son, merely expecting him to feel her hurt afterall he is angry at father's actions hurting mum he will still go ahead to cheat tommorrow cos on the one hand is father's footstep and on the other is the best mum who accepted it thus any 'best girl or wife' should accept it.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by otukpo(f): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
A well brought up girl from a decent home would not date a married man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Floodgater:
you justify the runsgal by exempting her from the blame. As long as the earth exist there will always be evil but our duty is to reduce it for our good. You saying absence of runsgal will encourage r.ape is like saying telling children not to steal will not stop stealing adults. Some cheats will stop if there are no runsgals. Some r.apist prefare minors or 'expensive' ra.ping to 'cheap' runsgals. People do no cheat cos its in their blood or born to cheat. People do not just wake up to be disciplined cos that act itself is no fun. I want to classify the people who dont cheat into three- 1. That smallest percentage that dont like to be hurt or hurt others (they are usually the one man one gal at a time regardless of friends insult they are naturally faithful). 2. The ones indoctrinated by parents to be faithful from childhood. 3. The ones indoctrinated by religion, situations etc at adulthood esp. to be faithful.
I do not in any way justify run's girls. My point is why blame the runs girl? Its just like a person who has festering sores that attracts flies focusing on chasing the flies without treating the sores. Why abandon the root cause of the problem, how are you ever going to solve a problem without taking care of the cause of the problem
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
UjSizzle:
You know it's just easier to blame people, rather than accept your responsibilities.

It's the woman's fault I cheated; she seduced me.
No wait. My wife got so fat she stopped being sexy.

It's his fault the roof is leaking, the faucets bad and everything in my life is wrong.

It's my parents fault I sleep with men. They got divorced and raised me in a bad environment. Erm they don't give me money too. I feel so neglected.

It's the governments fault people go into prostitution. If they provided basic amenities, people would have better economic opportunities.

It's the Devil. He came from behind and pushed me onto those succulent thighs.

And there's almighty biology. Men have been hardwired with sexual urges that can't (won't?) be controlled. Women like money and will follow it like flies (wait. Is that biology too).

So yeah, we know the battle is a mental one. It's just easier to push the burden of guilt by blaming someone or something.
Or if people have really lost all sense of morality, they'll probably feel nothing.

thank you. Why blame the runs girl or runsboy? They are not the problem. As much as we like to blame the spouse too, he/she is not the problem. The cheating problem is from within or probably spiritual
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Serenity22: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Floodgater:
Most of the runsgals had no good or sound moral background, same goes for cheat. Some regret their background and wish it was different. It is the attitude of there will always be cheat that has enhanced cheating. A woman that will not accept cheating will hardly raise cheating boys. A woman that accepts or manage a cheating husband will hardly break the cycle with her son even after experiencing the hurt first hand. Such a woman rarely has a voice in her home. It is obvious from the other thread that cheating fathers dont want to stop at their practical cheating examples, they also want to indoctrinate their sons as their best legacy or inheritance to them. Where the father do not give cheating lectures and the mother still fails to inculcate faithfulness by saying and teaching her son, merely expecting him to feel her hurt afterall he is angry at father's actions hurting mum he will still go ahead to cheat tommorrow cos on the one hand is father's footstep and on the other is the best mum who accepted it thus any 'best girl or wife' should accept it.
hmmmm, this is deep! But I would never say a cheating person cheats because his parents cheated. Its usually for their own selfish purposes, they only look for other justifications
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by bennyrazz: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
things & topics like these freak me no more. I was going to a store once to buy somethings and I saw a very preety lady coming in front of me, and I really don't know why it is that anytime I see a very preety lady I look at her left hand to check for wedding ring, this time around I did such. I never knew the lady was looking at my eyes as she was walking towards me, I saw the wedding ring fine but what baffled me was that she was quick to use her right hand to cover the wedding ring on her left hand while holding a bag. Then my eyes went straight to her eyes while she walked past me. Our eyes were glued on each other and as she walked past, as a man, my instinct or subconscious turn my neck around to look at her behind. Permit me to say this, I liked what I saw and she too also turned around to look at me. She caught me staring then she frowned and later smiled and I just shook my head in disbelief. In my mind I was like wtf just happened? a married woman that was some years back sha and I could remember a lady once told me some single beautiful women wear wedding to scare off men. As for cheating, some men have the spirit of covetousness. They want to possess every woman.

1 Like

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Serenity22:
are you sure about that? To me, people who cheat have an uncontrolled sexual appettite fuelled by lust. Same with cheats.

No,my opinion is people who cheat (men) do so because,they're upping their game,they feel they have what it takes....looks,swag,wealth to hook a babe up either they are married or not,lust is not always the case. ...I think it has to do with machismo.

Lust is chasing after anything female,house girl, sister in law,neighbour,mad woman. ....not all men do this, most men cheat with class and style,they do it not cos they are sex starved,but cos,it gives them a feeling of 'I'm still a man'.
Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op, nice valid points you have made. U can see nobody can argue with u. The thing is people dnt like to be told the bitter truth. The bitter truth is like fire heaped on their heads. The easiest game to play is the blame game. Blame the next person for your irresponsibility. U have echoed my thoughts jare. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
@ serenity22. I am not saying the parent is the cause per say, i am saying the parent (mother especially) has a great role in this. A non cheating parent can raise a cheating son cos they didnt teach, fill the void with faithful values since the society allows cheating men. Men unlike women are greatly and easily influenced by friends. For me the extent to which a man can be filled by friends is dependent on how much space left by the parents. Seriously how many parent drum into the ears of sons the need to be faithful? but the girl is taught chastity directly or indirectly. The 'untaught' son is taught by society that it is natural to be polygamous. As it is difficult to convince otherwise an adult indoctrinated on islamic etc values so it is with faithfulness. I still maintain that the runsgal is part of the cause though not all the time. For instance many people know its bad to steal and dont steal cos its peanut but give them opportunity to steal millions with slim chances of getting caught then you will know that it is one with sound morals against stealing that wont steal. I am saying somtimes people wont cheat if runsgals dont push them to do it and yes they will fall since they are empty or will you not join to blame a runsgal that will seduce a lonely man (that will otherwise be faithful) separated from his wife for a while due to work or something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. / 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) / Monster In Law Or Mother In Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.