Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher (6268 Views)

PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral / Headmaster, Three Teachers Shot In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher by victorchioke(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some students in a school in Slovenia shared a video online claiming they caught their headmaster giving MouthAction to a female maths teacher during school hours. The 41-year-old headmaster, Drago Kamenik, was allegedly found by students between the legs of 45- year-old teacher, Manja Mertelj after they heard moans of pleasure coming from a classroom that was supposedly empty. The embarrassed headteacher first threatened to sue the students who uploaded the video on Youtube then later denied it was him after the video went viral in their country. One of the students said;
‘We heard the noises and knew someone was having sex in there, but we thought it would be other students. We couldn’t believe it when we saw our maths teacher and headmaster.’ The headmaster, who is a married father-of-two, claims the video is fake, and says he has reported the clip to police, according to Slovenske Novice. "The man in the video is not me, it has been photoshopped. I also spoke to my wife. Can these fools even begin to imagine what damage they have caused by doing this?! As for the maths teacher, she is a very good teacher and has had many positive things said about her.’ he said. Another student called his bluff and said that: ‘We can put up more to prove it but I don’t think anyone really doubts us.' Read more Gists here» http://peoplesgist..com

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher by STANPASQUAL(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
dey there grin.
Re: Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher by braine(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
See number of views o. Nairaland perverts.
Re: Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher by CzarRex: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2014
victorchioke:
As for the maths teacher, she is a very good teacher and has had many positive things said about her.’
so na wetin make u come go dey give Am mouth action thunder don fire u today grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher by Danielotuya(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2014
braine:
See number of views o. Nairaland perverts.

You were here..that makes u one

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher by braine(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2014
Danielotuya:

You were here..that makes u one

The number of views made me open it to comment. Who wants to watch/read two old people "do" it? Eww.
Re: Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2014
I love ur blog
Re: Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher by osamaBUSH(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2014
more elbow to their grease.
Re: Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2014
[url=56hdehydyyd..com]WATCH THE VIDEO HERE[/url]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Ffk Allegedly Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed / Irony Of The Igbo Marginalization Theory. / EFCC: We’re Still Investigating Oyo-ita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.