Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ladi Kwali:The Woman on The N20 Note - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ladi Kwali:The Woman on The N20 Note (52347 Views)

Meet The Woman At The Back Of N20 Note. / Ladi Kwali:the Woman On The N20 Note / Ladi Kwali, Nigeria's Famous Potter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladi Kwali:The Woman on The N20 Note by 100Cents: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Doctorate in Pottery.

God can bless man with anything oo..
Re: Ladi Kwali:The Woman on The N20 Note by 100Cents: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
emperorchedda:
I'm definitely saving this!

These are the information we should be getting in primary school and not 'miss world'

That's the effect of modern society..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladi Kwali:The Woman on The N20 Note by LajaLaba: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
natureblack:
you don't really have an idea what the discourse was all about,do you ?

Try be more thoughtful than I am,and I bet you would achieve the impossible !
What's this one yapping about?U are still not making sense so?
Re: Ladi Kwali:The Woman on The N20 Note by Infoay: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
What a history. Wow!
Re: Ladi Kwali:The Woman on The N20 Note by Katier00(f): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
goofyone:
How come we didn't know this all this time? So not fair!
Nigeria historians have so not done us fair.
you dnt know ladi kwali? or you dnt know she was a potter? abi she was the one in twenty naira? which one
Re: Ladi Kwali:The Woman on The N20 Note by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
i just learnt something new since the beginning of this year....#smhw
Re: Ladi Kwali:The Woman on The N20 Note by Nmeri17: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2014
sammyyoung2:
She's a true hero......God bless her much

Besides.....

Gej till we get common sense

Its heroine. I'm afraid yur the one without sense cry
Re: Ladi Kwali:The Woman on The N20 Note by herrdeustch: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2014
you didn't know because unlike other countries that emphasize knowledge of national history especially in school as well as secularly,Nigeria has been lax in this regard,and that is why people from south west,south east and south south believe that if you are from the north then you must be Hausa which is a very big lie because there are hundreds of non Hausa tribes indigenous to the north.That is why I will forever support schemes like NYSC as well as encouraging Nigerians to become curious about the heritage of their country ; read, interact,mix up and travel to all the corners of this great nation,make friends from every corner and trust me you will discover a lot of useful information.And when you become a leader in this county you will discover that you will be a leader that will do justice and make a great impact.
goofyone:
How come we didn't know this all this time? So not fair!
Nigeria historians have so not done us fair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Bags Traditional Title In Daura / Olu Of Warri Installs Chief Oma Eyewuoma As New Ologbotsere In Warri Kingdom / Do You Know Sarah Baartman? The Black Woman Who Died Because Of Her Sexy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.