Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

For Those That Were Not Invited For The Nnpc 2012 Recruitment; What Happened? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those That Were Not Invited For The Nnpc 2012 Recruitment; What Happened? (838 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Were Not Invited For The Nnpc 2012 Recruitment; What Happened? by tonero4urch(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2014
This is a thread born out of the need to know what really happened that made NNPC not to shortlist us.
I filed out the NNPC recruitment form online in 2012 and after one year, i received an email from them in December 2013, asking me to upload my credentials which I did accordingly but was surprised that my name was conspicuously omitted during the shortlisting.
Is there any explanation for this? People in my shows let's discuss and find a way forward. I am worried since the messages and emails started rolling in. Its a thing of sorrow that after waiting for NNPC for 2years my name won't be among those shortlisted even as I have been following up the recruitment both here on nairaland and other sources. I even gave many people that called me during that time some invaluable information. The situation is really pathetic. My fellow nairalanders that didn't get sms and email invite, what's your view on this? Is there any hope for us on this? *SAD*
Re: For Those That Were Not Invited For The Nnpc 2012 Recruitment; What Happened? by eddie1(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Sorry!
Re: For Those That Were Not Invited For The Nnpc 2012 Recruitment; What Happened? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2014
tonero4urch:
This is a thread born out of the need to know what really happened that made NNPC not to shortlist us.
I filed out the NNPC recruitment form online in 2012 and after one year, i received an email from them in December 2013, asking me to upload my credentials which I did accordingly but was surprised that my name was conspicuously omitted during the shortlisting.
Is there any explanation for this? People in my shows let's discuss and find a way forward. I am worried since the messages and emails started rolling in. Its a thing of sorrow that after waiting for NNPC for 2years my name won't be among those shortlisted even as I have been following up the recruitment both here on nairaland and other sources. I even gave many people that called me during that time some invaluable information. The situation is really pathetic. My fellow nairalanders that didn't get sms and email invite, what's your view on this? Is there any hope for us on this? *SAD*
You move on bro, 98percent of those invited wouldn't get the job. You are better of than that 98percent.
Re: For Those That Were Not Invited For The Nnpc 2012 Recruitment; What Happened? by tonero4urch(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2014
otega88:

You move on bro, 98percent of those invited wouldn't get the job. You are better of than that 98percent.
Thanks man!!!
Re: For Those That Were Not Invited For The Nnpc 2012 Recruitment; What Happened? by Happinext(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2014
If you think you meet the minimum requirements as specified in the advert, dont give up yet. You dont really need the sms to write the exams. You may still get an invitation from them through email, or courier. Just one of these two can qualify you for the test. Not until Saturday next weeks , dont think you cannot be invited.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Safety Officer / Job / Secretary Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.