Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike (2776 Views)

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! / Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] / Amaechi Bought The $45m Private-Jet For Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2014
A Rivers State PDP Governorship Aspirant, Barrister Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that he has never participated in any meeting where zoning of the governorship position was agreed upon, saying that he is in the governorship race owing to collective will of the Rivers people.

Wike spoke in Port Harcourt during an interactive session with correspondents of national newspapers in Rivers State.

He challenged anyone with the records of such an agreement to make it public.

He noted that all the claims by some politicians on this issue were their personal opinions.

The former Minister of State for Education stated that the spread of his associates and supporters cut across the 23 local government areas of the state, stressing that he would win both the PDP governorship primary and general election all over the state.

He said contrary to insinuations in certain quarters, he would not spend his time probing the outgoing administration when elected, as Rivers State was in dire need of development on the fast lane after years of non performance.

Asked whether he would commence negotiations with 16 aggrieved governorship aspirants of the PDP, Barrister Wike said the aspirants posed no threat to the victory of PDP, hence there was no need to negotiate with them.

He said: “The beauty of democracy is that people are talking. I discuss when there is threat for the PDP. Why should I discuss when the governor bought form for most of them?”

Commenting on recent developments in the APC, Barrister Wike stated that the actions of outgoing governor Amaechi had vindicated him, as he had proved that he was not trustworthy by deceiving the Ogoni people after years of promises that he would cede the governorship position to them.

He said that Governor Amaechi made the choice of Dakuku Peterside because he was desperate to have an aspirant, who would protect him over his massive financial maladministration, alleged corruption and administrative recklessness.

Wike, however, added that Amaechi’s choice had enhanced his chances as he would meet very little opposition across the state in view of his antecedents, performance in previous offices held and insistence on the welfare of all the people of Rivers State.

On some political leaders who threatened anarchy if he emerged as the governor, Wike advised Rivers people to disregard their threats as it would amount to nothing.

He added that no peaceful leader would use the word anarchy as every society needed peace to develop.

The frontline PDP governorship aspirant noted that in a democracy the people should be allowed to decide their choice.

He said from his consultations, he knew that the people would vote him enmasse as they prefered development to the present situation of stagnation.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/27/no-agreement-zoning-governorship-position-rivers-state-wike/

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2014
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by pacesetter939: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2014
Only touts in the state will canvass support and vote for Wike

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by simplemach(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2014
This Amechi of a guy just pisses me off.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by Bright2(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Dimkpa is talking, this election is over just prepare for your swearing in.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
only idiotsss will think that Nwaike will not win river state governorship election with landslide victory!

As for Amaechi i won't come so low to reply him. He is officially mad
I prefer amaechi to this wike.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by ellguapo: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2014
Students were home for months during wike's tenure as sup. Minister undecided

Students/pupils in rivers state have one of the best learning environment/facilities in the country, built under amaechi's administration undecided

*belema make we go chop bole for ykc abeg* wink

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by donmalcolm21(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Even the fishes in Rivers will vote for PDP come 2015, APC is a loser there. Ngene Ukuenu is a transgender

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by hardywaltz(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2014
Why can't PDP just campaign without mentioning Amaechi's name.
He is afraid that they may dump him at the end of the day that's why he keeps linking all his opponents to Amaechi so that mama peace the Shepopo will give the ticket to him.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2014
History will be made in Rivers State in 2015, for the first time a party other than the one at the centre will win the state.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by major466(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nyesom Wike is the main man. cool The man Ameachi is seriously afraid of. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by major466(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Even the fishes in Rivers will vote for PDP come 2015, APC is a loser there.
The birds are not even left behind in their support for Fresh Air. All hail Nyesom Wike, the next Governor of Rivers State. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
major466:

The birds are not even left behind in their support for Fresh Air. All hail Nyesom Wike, the next Governor of Rivers State. smiley

He will rule in his dream

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by major466(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
brito:

He will rule in his dream
Dreams come true you know.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by dBard: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Though Wike is my least favourite of All d candidates,I'll still give him his dues...he is an astute politician n has done his homework n remains d man
To beat presently.
I fear for the state tho if he becomes gov.
Don't see Dakuku beating him if he(Wike) emerges d gov.aspirant of pdp.
If he picks an Ogoni deputy, it's basically a done deal..wit d gen sense of betrayal d Ogonis are feeling now.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
major466:

Dreams come true you know.

He will not wake up from this dream, no more ikwerre, we want riverine person that's why I'm with APC in Rivers though Ameachi is a tout.
Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by UnknownT: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
grin cheesy
When Seun or d Mods edit any title and send it to the front page, u guys will be screaming! Now u have edited d title of the news to ur taste oh
Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by major466(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
brito:

He will not wake up from this dream, no more ikwerre, we want riverine person that's why I'm with APC in Rivers though Ameachi is a tout.
OK. You got one thing right though, Ameachi is a Tout.
Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by arabbunkum: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
I think I like his level of confidence and courage.
Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
UnknownT:
When Seun or d Mods edit any title and send it to the front page, u guys will be screaming! Now u have edited d title of the news to ur taste oh

undecided
Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by staymore: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
If PDP make any mistake and give Wike ticket, they will fail in Rivers State.
Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
i dont like Amechi
i dont likw wike

who is next?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by Bennyberry(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
I nr knw why i don't like wike...the way he talks disgust me...
Amaechi is a troublesome governor..and i don't tink the best replacement is wike.
Morealso:i think power shud be rotated..so anoda ikwerri man isnt fair
Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
pacesetter939:
Only touts in the state will canvass support and vote for Wike

^^^No wahala.....i'll gladly wear that 'tout' garb with honor!

Then again, i'm a novice compared to you gate-jumping lot......you wrote the book on political-touting remember!? wink

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by cheruv: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
all these riverine/upland shyt isn't helping rivers state.wike is strong enough for the job..let him have it.as a state full of Igboid, Ijoid and ogoni minorities, they should know that squabbling over who takes over Brick house isn't what the treasure base needs now undecided
Re: Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike by lmm4real: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
winke the same guy, come is this the same winke that was supervising minister of education? chai winke monkey na monke.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Is Like The Church Of Satan-pastor Tunde Bakare / OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like / Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.