Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book (45370 Views)

Ex Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai's Daughter Releases Pre Wedding Photos / Yemi Alade , Julius Aghahowa Cover Muse Magazine Gold Issue / Biggie Smalls Daughter Releases 'NOTORIOUSS' Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by lalasticlala(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2014
The only daughter of former Super Eagles ace striker Julius Aghahowa, Isabel Aghahowa, recently released her first book - a work of fiction titled The Ellegers, and she's just 13 years old. Her birthday is actually today. Happy birthday Isabel.

The 165 page book can be bought on Amazon. Isabel, who is studying in the UK, is also a budding actress. Smart young girl! See photo of the book cover and photos of her with her dad after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/11/amazing-julius-aghahowas-13-year-old.html?m=1

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2014
She is pretty and looks Nerdy.

I am not surprised she is based abroad

A 13 year old writing a book with a Title like this shows she is receiving quality education.

She looks studious and happy, innocent, I'm sure she doesn't have an Instagram or twitter account.

I just have a lot of admiration for her.

Her Dad must be so proud, he must have had her at a young age.

So many have aborted young stars like these on a quack's table.

242 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by englishmart(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2014
She's 13 but taller than my 20year old girlfriend
cheesy
Celebrities' children looking more mature than their ages since the days of Noah

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by holatin(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2014
dat so sweet.
I hope she visit nairaland to meet her bosses.
note: stay out of sexuality section

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by axortedbabe(f): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2014
pretty gurl..
I can see d luk of a proud dad in that man..
Meanwhil,charlet booked..

2 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by rawpadgin(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2014
this one good reason why its important to have a child @ a young age

she almost as tall as Julius

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by seangy4konji: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2014
Only 5 out of 500,000 Nigerian 13 year old living in Nigeria can write a book.

Probably thinking of how to get a phone to start texting her school toasters or learnin how to spend all day on tweeter.

Train your kids well and they will give you peace of mind. Not all this aunties at 25 still using all their days to do gbeborun on twitter and editing pictures for Instagram as if Instagram go pay them. Marketing fake bum bum and Brazilian hair while 13 year olds are cashing in from the work of their intellect.

Ps. We are going higher.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by bennygreat1(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2014
Incredible!!! This is the kind of newz one ought to hear... Not BH bombing everywhere..

HBD gurl... Congratulations.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Jaymima(f): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2014
29 years old father (i pray o!)of a 13 years old daughter. Congrats beauty.
In other news...
A Nigerian teacher was sent to
China to teach. The first day he
entered class, he began by roll-
calling. He said "Sheng." A student
said "Present." He called the
second name, Chu Muon. Another student said "Present." Suddenly,
he sneezed, "hatchia" One
student seated at the corner
stood up and said, "Present." He
then exclaimed and
said,"hmmmm..." all the students shouted "Absent." He got
confused and said," Shaa..." Three
students stood up and said,
"Which of us?" The teacher
became more confused and he
asked, " What is wrong?" A student stood up and said, " Sir,
I'm not Wrong, I'm called
Wong."The teacher now laughed
and said, "hahaha" .. A girl said
"Present sir.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by cybug: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2014
Beautiful and Intelligent. cool

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Princesschi(f): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nothing beats beauty and brain. Hbd bae, u will live long and achieve all ur goals in life.
Btw she luks really big at 13... Its cool anyways

5 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Truth24(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
englishmart:
She's 13 but talker than my 20year old girlfriend
cheesy
Celebrities' children looking more mature than their ages since the days of Noah
Ur girlfriend needs to see dis insult...

15 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Truth24(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mehn she's beautiful,intelligent, innocent and sexy ..... My kind of girl

2 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by chinnelle(f): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
kiss
Proud of you

3 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by chinnelle(f): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truth24:
Mehn she's beautiful, innocent and sexy ..... My kind of girl

She's 13 please
Don't tell me you're a paedophile

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by bankyblue(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
JEZZZZZZZZ! kiss

BLACK GOT SWAG!

[b]#flavour #black is beautifull
wink[/b]
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Truth24(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
chinnelle:

She's 13 please
Na craze dey worry you..... I'm just admiring her kind of person and u're here saying shitt.....Sexual feelings ke?

3 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by deife(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Wow! So cute. She's a rare combination of beauty and brains.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by deife(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
kennygee:
She is pretty and looks Nerdy.

I am not surprised she is based abroad

A 13 year old writing a book with a Title like this shows she is receiving quality education.

She looks studious and happy, innocent, I'm sure she doesn't have ans Instagram or twitter account.

I just have a lot of admiration for her.

Her Dad must be so proud, he must have had her at a young age.

So many have aborted young stars like these on a quack's table.

That's so deep, you know.

4 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
deife:

That's so deep, you know.

Yeah, I know. You speak Spanish?

2 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by chinnelle(f): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truth24:

Na craze dey worry you..... I'm just admiring her kind of person and u're here saying shitt.....Sexual feelings ke?

Smh
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by sexymoma(f): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truth24:

Guy u dey vex o
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by radiant3(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Epitome of BEAUTY nd BRAIN!

Happy Birthday!I wish her many more prosperous years ahead

This is GOOD NEWS!at least I can now heave a sigh of relief...

4 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by bustyhelen(f): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
chinnelle:

She's 13 please

And who told u that she hasn't started?

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by nairamaverick(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
ya'll are commending her, show your real support and start purchasing the book.

13 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Football age don na.ked stroll out.

Aghahowa can't possibly had impregnated a gyal at 16 tongue

8 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by kokoA(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
The kind of babe I want to marry.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by kelechiMarie(f): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
She's quite big for her age nevertheless she's pretty.
I bet if she lived in nigeria peeps wuda doubted.
Last question how old exactly is mr.julius?
kisskisskiss

2 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
#Applauding
Chai!! Julius c as u fresh even @ d age of......rememba bois 4 bendel o
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nawao! 13years?
Children of these days grow faster than their age.

Congratulations to her anyway!
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
These land is not for sale
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
englishmart:
She's 13 but talker than my 20year old girlfriend
cheesy

If she had inherited her fathers skills and probably invited to national under 17 female team the flamingoes,some ediootas here would be calling her over-aged.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song / Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children / Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.