Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book (45455 Views)

Ex Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai's Daughter Releases Pre Wedding Photos / Yemi Alade , Julius Aghahowa Cover Muse Magazine Gold Issue / Biggie Smalls Daughter Releases 'NOTORIOUSS' Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by onadana: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
cryThis age thing...it's like it flows in the family,breaking all records.... cheesy at 13 she is already an author....at 20 the dad was already a police sergeant and playing for the national team.All hail the Aghahowa family.....breaking records since 1963.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Mztonya: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
woah
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by justi4jesu(f): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
RebelLeader15:
I guess the only thing that will probably kill you is LIE

grin grin grin grin
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by condralbede(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
The girl no bad for ...........................

Marriage grin grin

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by xtervaganza(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Good mother, better father, best daughter

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by slap1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
And I'm stuck after over twenty thousand words in mine. Procrastination yaff kii me!

Congrats girl!

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by jbaby265(f): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
dis gal is beautiful....i must confess
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by caxim04(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Yea Bro you are right but,...... Which time Aghaowa go come back to police barracks.

Abi he never finish him playing career? grin grin grin

kennygee:
She is pretty and looks Nerdy.

I am not surprised she is based abroad

A 13 year old writing a book with a Title like this shows she is receiving quality education.

She looks studious and happy, innocent, I'm sure she doesn't have an Instagram or twitter account.

I just have a lot of admiration for her.

Her Dad must be so proud, he must have had her at a young age.

So many have aborted young stars like these on a quack's table.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by lawlahbammy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dis fine chic feature for Unconditional by Uche Jombo....
Go Girl!
U rock!!!
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Neldrizzy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
My lovely sweet cousin, am so proud of you... Keep on repping the family..
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Neldrizzy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
kokoA:
The kind of babe I want to marry.
*pushes him away* commont you wan spoil My cousin??
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by adami: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Neldrizzy:

ur signature though undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Neldrizzy:
My lovely sweet cousin, am so proud of you... Keep on repping the family..

guy, stop am o.
Na wetin?
The other day na charley boy grand kids be ya nephews.

Stop am o angry

1 Like

Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by kokoA(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Neldrizzy:
na u go marry ur cousin?
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Amadaz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
seangy4konji:
Only 5 out of 500,000 Nigerian 13 year old living in Nigeria can write a book.

Probably thinking of how to get a phone to start texting her school toasters or learnin how to spend all day on tweeter.

Train your kids well and they will give you peace of mind. Not all this aunties at 25 still using all their days to do gbeborun on twitter and editing pictures for Instagram as if Instagram go pay them. Marketing fake bum bum and Brazilian hair while 13 year olds are cashing in from the work of their intellect.

Ps. We are going higher.
Good advice you got there.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by dreezybines: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
englishmart:
She's 13 but taller than my 20year old girlfriend
cheesy
Celebrities' children looking more mature than their ages since the days of Noah

Lol...guy na wa 4 u oo
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by zonax(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nice one girl. Your dad and country men are proud of you.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by M4gunners: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
What can i say . She is brilliant. I hope she will keep it up soon she will receive award.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Blakyclyde(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]
The babe is pretty, I tell y'all.
Oh, and by the way, why only Amazon?
Can't I buy it in Iya Bola's bookshop down my street?
I want to take it to my school in Palestine.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by 2scorehigh(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jaymima:
29 years old father of a 13 years old daughter. Congrats beauty.

Ha ha ha...

Of course, jokes apart, he started fuc kiiing and scoriiing goals when he was sixteen.

That's why he's a player...and also a good striker!

But it's true. The girl fine o. Maybe I'll have to tinker with my real age & see if could use my football age to toast her someday. tongue
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
seangy4konji:

Probably thinking of how to get a phone to start texting her school toasters or learnin how to spend all day on tweeter.

Train your kids well and they will give you peace of mind. Not all this aunties at 25 still using all their days to do gbeborun on twitter and editing pictures for Instagram as if Instagram go pay them. Marketing fake bum bum and Brazilian hair while 13 year olds are cashing in from the work of their intellect.

Ps. We are going higher.

Are you sure about that figure?

You'll be stunned at how many youngsters in Nigeria who do similar things. Just becos you haven't heard about them doesn't mean they aren't

You really underestimate Nigerian youngsters.

Open your mind and eyes and you will see it.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Neldrizzy(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

guy, stop am o.
Na wetin?

Stop am o angry
Loll so yu never still forget?? Well, every fine celebrity kids na My cousin, nephew, niece... But this one na My real cousin.. Read aghahowa's bio on wiki you will see he is from edo state and he bears My surname tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Neldrizzy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
adami:

ur signature though undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
heheheh bro that signature is straight from My heart oo.. cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by mesoade(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
I have just 1 question . .
Wetin be her facebook i.d?
Hey,don't quote me that i'm peado..
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by adami: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Neldrizzy:
heheheh bro that signature is straight from My heart oo.. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

may ur wish not be granted angry
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
funny you.
Kachisbarbie:

guy, stop am o.
Na wetin?

Stop am o angry
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by piagetskinner(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bunsky:
These land is not for sale
How many plots of land?
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
seangy4konji:

Ps. We are going higher.

All what was written up there was clearly understood by me but sometimes bro, its not by your might but His grace. It is not all about how you train your kids u know, some Kids are naturally bastard and evil. And regardless of moral training given to these kids, they would still become pains to their parents.

Speaking from experience, I attended two private missionary high schools in late 80s/early 90s: Sacred Heart Seminary- Roman Catholic and Christ Apostotic Church- CAC where i met most of these good and famous C.A.C pastors' children and what i saw in those days is not what i ll like to share online right now. But frankly speaking, those guys are xtremely stubborn and weird compare to herbalists' children in those days. So it all depends on individual......
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by phreakabit(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sanni Yerima eternally bookmarked this thread!
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by Iceskidd(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Smh. Nigerians would never like good things. So people don't believe she's 13? Una thing say she go be like una ugly sisters wey dey 16 but look 30.
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by megaphantom(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Truth24:

Na craze dey worry you..... I'm just admiring her kind of person and u're here saying shitt.....Sexual feelings ke?
shey ur evening food burn ni? naim make u dy insult charley?...my guy eazy o..nr Go day take eritin serious...lifez too deep 4 D's shii
Re: Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book by wtfCode: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
...and then i had this terrible heartbeat immediately i saw this pic, n' my mind said to me; 'this is ur future wife'
#asa nwa, i'm coming 4 u soon.
Buh wait o, i dont think d babe dey 13,c'mon...even if na fertilizer em papa dey feed am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Cent Hails Roman Goddess Backside On Instagram (Photos) / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.