Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

A Counter Thread To My Complain About "Puskin" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Counter Thread To My Complain About "Puskin" (765 Views)

Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. / What If Your Android Device Complain Of "Phone Memory full" / Reset Your Bb Mep Counter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Counter Thread To My Complain About "Puskin" by mrcjoe: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Is that so??

#JokeOfYear

So u still ve the courage to misuse ur power again...by locking my complain thread...i am not afraid of u one bit, I REPEAT, i am not afraid of u one bit @puskin, am taking this bold step cos others ve also been going through this undeserved torture from you, you had better stop misusing the power given to you for the main time and LIVE A BETTER LIFE. so u want to keep denying that u r not jrerez. sad

I can't add anything to this since you have already found yourself culpable of your offence.......of which you definitely are.

I thought some other people also spam the phone sections with adverts, what r u doing about that.. NOTHING, continue misusing ur power u hear..

I have told you numerous times........Phones section was not created for sales of any gadget/tecnology. Continue helping NLs but do not advertize anything in this section.........it was not meant for that. Use the Technology and the Phone/Internet section for that.

.........and always endeavour to read the rules & regulations governing Nairaland more often.
grin grin grin....you said you have told me numerous times, can you provide with proof of where you stated those words to me as a warning... undecided

ALL I WANT NOW, IS FOR U GUYS TO UNBAN MY OTHER MONIKER "MARCJOE"

Seun, obinoscope, semid4life, ishilove, farano

Pls grant my wish.

Read the full full part 1 gist here for others who dont know whats happenning...
https://www.nairaland.com/2019190/puskin-please-stop-pestering-life

I promise there ain't gonna be another part 3 counter thread....

1 Like

Re: A Counter Thread To My Complain About "Puskin" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some sh1ts like these are good only to be trashed out for once and not being made to linger on with threads locking and bans....
The management of this site need investigate this issue that looks more like a deliberate abuse of authority before it degenerate to something else.
Reasons need be stated for which her threads were deleted if not owing to the recent hack.

Get this issue addressed for once abeg.

2 Likes

Re: A Counter Thread To My Complain About "Puskin" by Oyetboy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
that's how one useless nl mod banned me some months ago, without breaking any rules... I finished the Weyrey on twitter grin

1 Like

Re: A Counter Thread To My Complain About "Puskin" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Seun pls look into this matter nah... That's outright abuse of power+bullying!..
Re: A Counter Thread To My Complain About "Puskin" by Obinoscopy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
DonDemu:
Seun pls look into this matter nah... That's outright abuse of power+bullying!..
We're already looking into it.

(1)

Pls Help-those Iphone Consume Data Like Android? / Blackberry Wants To Bring Some Of Its Best Features To Every Device / Activate Whatsapp Calling Feature Yourself without stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.