Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. (1371 Views)

A Counter Thread To My Complain About "Puskin" / Mtn Please Stop Monitoring My Life / Not By Force,'mtn' Please Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. by mrcjoe: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2014
Yeah, its high time i come out and make it known to the public, that PUSKIN has another moniker he uses to login on nairaland and d name is JREREZ,
I ve come to find out that i ve lost many important thread, which i use in making money particularly my Hd games thread, any thread that i open that is related to games, this guy would always close it down,
Jrerez has a thread in tecnology market and he also sell all his total hd games at 10k, i sell mine at 6k and i ve alot of positive testimony on the thread, only to go back to school to face my studies and come back after 2months and i couldnt find my thread again....as if that is not enough, he always bans me whenever i post a comment in this thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/1374304/all-android-os-upgrades-rooting/194
There r many tins i ve come to notice about that guy, and i cant bear it anymore, AM A BLOODY STUDENT FOR CHRIST SAKE AND I HUSTLE ON HOLIDAY B4 I GO BACK TO SCHOOL, so i sell games and sdcards but this puskin of a person would always tackle me in all aspect...Y WOULD HE CHOOSE TO USE THE POWER GIVEN TO HIM WRONGLY..I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE,

Pls SEUN, u r the owner of nairaland, kindly look into my case and see what am saying, my other nairaland moniker is MARCJOE, checkout my ANDROID APP AND GAMES VILLAGE thread, it has been closed down since last year for no reason, my 150+ ANDROID HD GAMES FOR SALE AT 6K ONLY, has been deleted, anything concerning games is always closed, deleted or moved to other section, though i broke the nairaland rule 18 yesterday, by posting on many thread, it ain't my fault i was only pushed after i discovered that many of my thread has been deleted.

I ve always helped nairalanders with solutions to their phone issues, and ve helped with so many tutorials, but i keep on getting banned by puskin only, and we ve HONSULE and DRAGNET as admin also in phone section but they ve never banned me for once...SEUN pls look into this matter.

As for u PUSKIN, i ve a word for you, U CAN NEVER STOP ME FROM MOVING TO GREATER HEIGHTS, THOUGH THE BUSINESS AM DOING RIGHT NOW IS SMALL, BUT I KNOW MY GOD IS NOT SLEEPING, MANY GREATER TINS R COMING MY WAY, COS IN EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT THERE IS A BLESSING.
U CANT STOP ME....I WOULD SURELY KEEP ON DOING MY TIN..

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. by mrcjoe: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2014
I ve always been helping people on nairaland....but this days i dont login again because of this frustration i get from puskin.
Re: Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. by mrcjoe: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2014
Jrerez has once threatened me that i would recieve a ban when i posted the some stuff in his thread sometime ago......

And am very sure that he is related to puskin in someway.

1 Like

Re: Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. by OCTAVO: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Puskin = Jrerez? shocked
Re: Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. by shogz89: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2014
Push pikin,, leave marcjoe alone or.......
Deries God in anything we are doing,, why abuse the power

3 Likes

Re: Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2014
he's an idio.t,very rude person,always behaving like person dey follow am drag tohtoh

3 Likes

Re: Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. by izikjon(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Dunno where to start from....
but why on earth would jrerez threaten to ban the OP if he not in a way has d power of an admin....seun let's look into this from both angles. cool

6 Likes

Re: Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. by nani667: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
OP do you mean Jreyez ? I dunno of any Jrerez
Re: Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. by Obinoscopy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Please mail the supermods. They'll look into it.
Re: Puskin, Please Stop Pestering My Life.. by puskin: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
mrcjoe:
Yeah, its high time i come out and make it known to the public, that PUSKIN has another moniker he uses to login on nairaland and d name is JREREZ,

Is that so?? cheesy

#JokeOfYear

though i broke the nairaland rule 18 yesterday, by posting on many threads, it ain't my fault i was only pushed after i discovered that many of my thread has been deleted.

I can't add anything to this since you have already found yourself culpable of your offence.......of which you definitely are.

I ve always helped nairalanders with solutions to their phone issues, and ve helped with so many tutorials, but i keep on getting banned by puskin only.

I have told you numerous times........Phones section was not created for sales of any gadget/tecnology. Continue helping NLs but do not advertize anything in this section.........it was not meant for that. Use the Technology and the Phone/Internet section for that.

.........and always endeavour to read the rules & regulations governing Nairaland more often.

4 Likes

(1)

How To Activate Repligo(pdf) Reader On BB / DISTRESS CALL: Please How Do I Get The Imei Number Of My Kidnapped Inlaw / Sony Xperia Z5 Goes Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.