Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Stephen Keshi To Sign New Super Eagles Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi To Sign New Super Eagles Contract (583 Views)

Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach) / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephen Keshi To Sign New Super Eagles Contract by Toniosparlet(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Stephen Keshi to sign new Super Eagles contract
November 28, 2014 Premium times

The out-of-contract Super Eagles Coach, Stephen Keshi, is set to sign a new contract with the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, the federation has said.

Confirming the plan, an executive member of the NFF board, Emeka Inyama, also told journalists on Friday that based on the recommendations of the Technical Committee to the Federation, Keshi is to be served a new contract.

“The board has mandated the technical committee to finalise a contract for Keshi as he still remains the coach of Nigeria,” Mr. Enyama said.

Officials of the NFF said Keshi would be given a fresh contract on December.

In earlier interviews with PREMIUM TIMES on Thursday, a top NFF official and other sources within the federation, who refused to be named, said Keshi would officially take over the team next month.

“We are going to sign a new contract with Keshi, “the official said. “He has become a case to us, ‘dry fish’ and we can’t fold him, we don’t have anywhere to push him, his connections are so strong and as it is we are going to renew his contract next month.”

Keshi, who was sacked and reinstated to the team, failed to qualify Nigeria for the 2015 Cup of Nations after leading the team to win the 2013 edition of the tournament.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/172025-stephen-keshi-to-sign-new-super-eagles-contract.html

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi To Sign New Super Eagles Contract by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
I thought the arrogant fool said countries were waiting 2 get him signed.AM sad cos,guys lyk iheanacho might not make d super eagles team in tym;wats my own self,who cares? As if I go fit pay 2 watch 9ja match.lol

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi To Sign New Super Eagles Contract by Umunede(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
One of the reasons why GEJ should even lose the election
Re: Stephen Keshi To Sign New Super Eagles Contract by denedene(m): 1:57am On Nov 29, 2014
chigo93:
I thought the arrogant fool said countries were waiting 2 get him signed.AM sad cos,guys lyk iheanacho might not make d super eagles team in tym;wats my own self,who cares? As if I go fit pay 2 watch 9ja match.lol
bros I tire o! wonder how agbim,egwuekwe n salami gets regular call wen they r nt even d best in npfl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Striker Is Africa’s Top La Liga Marksman / 10 man Newcastle defeat chelsea as unbeaten run ends.!!! / Female Saudi Fan Red-carded For Entering Men-only Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.