Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team (4134 Views)

Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement / President Buhari's Media Team In A Group Selfie (photos) / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by OAM4J: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:

The caller may have mistook him for OAM4J as the two monikers have something in common

lol, possible.

If such person should contact me, I go employ desola, Sango, Oya, Ogun Amadioha and the 16 Alegemos from my mother's town to curse the hell out of him or her.

My conscience and the future of my future-generations is not for sale, not for all billions stolen/missing. I want a better country that my future generations can be proud up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by patwilly(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Why do I have an eerie feeling NGWAKWE was the person who contacted the op. The fact he was so quick to publish the op's history says a lot.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bia somebody contact me o. I am jobless.

Why do paid trolls deny being paid everytime they get called out?
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by lilflipnerd: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Don't mind dem, buh seriously y should pdp be paying ppl.. They are incumbent and their works supposed to speak for dem not. , paid ppl
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Djicemob: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
The OP said the caller sounded progressive...how does that translate to being contacted by the PDP...or APC?

Dude seriously want to rope PDP in a counter attempt to what cramjonse exposed. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Desola(f): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
OAM4J,

When did I become a god that you invoke? angry

So ara e o, bobo yi.

OAM4J:

lol, possible.

If such person should contact me, I go employ desola, Sango, Oya, Ogun Amadioha and the 16 Alegemos from my mother's town to curse the hell out of him or her.

My conscience and the future of my future-generations is not for sale, not for all billions stolen/missing. I want a better country that my future generations can be proud up.
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Desola:

OAM4J,

So ara e o, bobo yi.

My cantankerous padi, ki lo nshake now? grin
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Desola(f): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
naijababe:

My cantankerous padi, ki lo nshake now? grin

O so si mi lenu o wa fi Maggie si abi? Emi nikan 'cantankerous', emi nikan 'padi'. undecided

I don't know how to respond.
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Demdem(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Am waiting for when Jonathan cocck suckers will get in touch with me. The Www will know something happened that day.
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Desola:

O so si mi lenu o wa fi Maggie si abi? Emi nikan 'cantankerous', emi nikan 'padi'. undecided

I don't know how to respond.

I am writing down today's date o grin

Olori Desola o le fesi. Iru ojo bayi o wo po grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Desola(f): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
naijababe:

I am writing down today's date o grin

Olori Desola o le fesi. Iru ojo bayi o wo po grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin enu mi gboluday. grin
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Desola(f): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Djicemob:
The OP said the caller sounded progressive...how does that translate to being contacted by the PDP?

Dude seriously want to rope PDP in a counter attempt to what cramjonse exposed. grin

Thanks for reminding us that PDP is definitely not progressive.
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by major466(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
I was approached by APC northern media team the Arewa Youths Movement on Facebook. They begged me to join the cause for change. That they need people like me to lead to movement for good leadership and accountability in Nigeria. Guess what I did...

... I Blocked Them.
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Djicemob: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Desola:

Thanks for reminding us that PDP is definitely not progressive.
And who said i care about PDP...nor APC? None are progressives to me.

Am sure the OP's caller might have thrown around the word "progressives" to the OP countless times like how an APC agent would and the OP just rushed to nairaland to say he was approached by PDP.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by OAM4J: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Desola:

OAM4J,

So ara e o, bobo yi.

Who needs another god where eyin iya.... dey?

I mean Iyalode o... cheesy A o ni se eyin iya o. cheesy
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by FreeGlobe(f): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Demdem:
Am waiting for when Jonathan cocck suckers will get in touch with me. The Www will know something happened that day.
just tell us you badly want the job demdem. Afterall you are worshipping Amaechi on nairaland with no pay. Amaechi doesn't even know you exist
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Demdem(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
FreeGlobe:

just tell us you badly want the job demdem. Afterall you are worshipping Amaechi on nairaland with no pay. Amaechi doesn't even know you exist

Fool, am not ur miserable kind because i don't need it unlike u that needs it for ur sustenance.
I support Amaechi because he is the best governor in rivers in recent times based on his achievements on ground and nothing more.
Fool, i dont need him to know me.
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by bewla(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Why are TAN members being paid?
no ask me oooooo
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Euroclydon(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
OAM:

I [b]hard [/b]a very busy day yesterday at the office, and as a result I couldn't go through my mail last night "I checked NL doh" on checking my mail this morning, I was surprised to see a mail from an unknown sender with the caption "The New Age" the content of the mail was direct and straight to the point. The sender stressed the need for me to accept the offer of taking part in the social media campaign ahead off of 2015, taking into consideration how the opposition has hijacked the social media from the present administration.

The sender ended the mail by saying its an offer of first refusal. And I replied by saying am not a blogger neither do I work for a media house. I was shocked to get an instant reply from same sender within 10mins. This particular sender went further in telling me about my various post on Nairaland not minding my hard stand against the present administration. He claimed to be fascinated by my growing writing skills "Believe me all Gov PR teams are on NL". Sensing how serious this unknown sender was, I asked him to reveal his identity if he wants me to consider his proposed offer, and surprisingly he mailed his phone digits numbers to me. I called him and we talked for some minutes, he sound progressive and persuasive in a way but, that didn't move me at all.

#Cramjones, #Barcanista, #Amabeautifulchik, were you all recruited this way by people in Government?
I promised to mail him back within the week.

[size=16pt]OP its '' had'' not ''hard''
#teamspellitright[/size]
Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
OAM:

I hard a very busy day yesterday at the office, and as a result I couldn't go through my mail last night "I checked NL doh" on checking my mail this morning, I was surprised to see a mail from an unknown sender with the caption "The New Age" the content of the mail was direct and straight to the point. The sender stressed the need for me to accept the offer of taking part in the social media campaign ahead off of 2015, taking into consideration how the opposition has hijacked the social media from the present administration.

The sender ended the mail by saying its an offer of first refusal. And I replied by saying am not a blogger neither do I work for a media house. I was shocked to get an instant reply from same sender within 10mins. This particular sender went further in telling me about my various post on Nairaland not minding my hard stand against the present administration. He claimed to be fascinated by my growing writing skills "Believe me all Gov PR teams are on NL". Sensing how serious this unknown sender was, I asked him to reveal his identity if he wants me to consider his proposed offer, and surprisingly he mailed his phone digits numbers to me. I called him and we talked for some minutes, he sound progressive and persuasive in a way but, that didn't move me at all.

#Cramjones, #Barcanista, #Amabeautifulchik, were you all recruited this way by people in Government?
I promised to mail him back within the week.

Quite a compelling story of your FANTASY. Either it was you who was fantasizing or the sender was in a fantasy land. Don't be fooled, no body will pay you to spread propaganda on nairaland. It's all lies.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Approached By PDP Media Team by Sweetlemon(f): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
This is one job I can NEVER do! Scares the living shii outta me. Politicians are not people to mess around with when you are given a job to do for them. Wash your hands off and steer clear.

I can only be a cheer member for the best politicians. That's all. I need my freedom to be able to be objective and speak the truth when the need arises.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob/police Clash: We Are In Democracy Ekwerenmadu / President Buhari Finally Addresses His My Wife Belongs To The Kitchen Statement / HAPPENING NOW!!! Death Rumour!! Aisha, Storms London Hospital,to See Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.