Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (69933 Views)

Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Bitojoe(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

religion is getting in your way of thinking

i don't care about what you say.all i know is that,every agenda of Islam concerning the future of Nigerian shall fail.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by judiciarypalava: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
North destroying and disenfranchising the North since the British handover. Owoloko mi. GEJ tried to make them agree to a 6 years single tenure, because they could not imagine this poor man and an "Infidel'' to rule for 4 years talk less of six. They killed and buried it, and now that same poor man has not only completed 4yrs. He is few weeks to completing 6yrs and for crying out loud is looking forth to another 4yrs..haba
Now the song is #GEJgiveusourbirthright# or we commit SUICIDE. In fact, there is nothing breaking in the news anymore. #PleasekeepondestroyingtheNorth# If Una stop Una papa.
RIP to the victims.

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by obamartins(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
yazach:
Now the question to useless christians who always blame insurgency on Muslims:
Who bombed Kano Central Mosques

A- Muslims
B- Christians
C- Boko Haram
D- Political Thugs

May Almighty Allah expose the perpetrators of evil in our country

God bless me, my relatives and Nigerians
Is shekau a christian? My friend the answer to ur question is A. Muslims. Final Answer. When they were bombing churches u lots in the North were clapping for them. U tot Ur holy Jihad has started. Now them don cut chain u guys are calling for the head of G.E.J. U no fit shit, G.E.J, Kerosene finish for ur stove, G.E.J, ur wife run leave u, G.E.J. See, the chicken has come home to roost, u sowed wind, now u are reaping whirled Wind. So Deal with it and stop passing blame. Ur elites created the Problem, hold them responsible to solve it. Keep making the Country ungovernable like u threatened.

7 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by BetaThings: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
UnimkeAk:

The body language of Prominent Believers of Islam have always been sympathetic to their cause.(Cause of terrorists) everywhere in the world.

Your body language is happy today. Congrats!!!
But remember that Saddam was accused of working with Al-Qaeda and everybody who knew the motivations of both will know they cannot work together
It was Yaradua government that killed the leader of Boko Haram - did "prominent" muslims support Boko Haram to harass Yaradu government because they did not want a Northern Muslim in power?
During the time of Shagari, Buhari and co flushed out Maitatsine group and as GOC Buhari drove Chadian soldiers back to their country
I know what they say in your churches is that Muslims from the North love their muslim brothers from Chad, Niger etc more than the non-Muslim Nigerians
No matter the evidence, you guys will listen to the lies from your pastors
I like to repeat this prayer and challenge you to say Amen to it

May God expose and bring His wrath upon the Boko Haram murderers, their sponsors and those exploiting the crisis for political, financial or any other gains

UnimkeAk:
My take on Nigeria is division, this a vicious cycle that will keep on repeating it self, it can't just go away.
And this division will solve the problem of itsekri and Ijaw? Jukun and Tiv?

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by SamIkenna: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Gideon Orka, what a visionary! I have a feeling you're laughing at our political impotence and foolery today. After sacrificing your life to show fools the easiest way to cross the Red Sea and have a peaceful One Nigeria they still went back to Egypt. I can tell you don't pity the fools who're always clowning and whining about the blaze up north but will never have the balls to stand firm and tell these blood thirsty Jihadists to go shove it.

What can some of us do when we still have many national fools who love fatalistic and suicidal extremists more than extremists love themselves. They want all of us to die to save people who will in turn behead and impale our heads like they did Akaluka, roast us alive like they did Oluwatosin, and set us ablaze after losing elections like they did Okpokiri and his NYSC comrades - the list goes on forever.

They say it's not religious. Yet, long before I was born, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, Palestine, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Northern Nigeria, etc all have been burning with no real solution in sight. They say it's not religious, yet Sharia took thousands of live, miss universe took its own, Danish cartoon was not left out. They say they do not support terror yet many polls show that Northern Nigeria gave Osama Bin Ladin the highest support during 9/11.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by BetaThings: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
obamartins:
Is shekau a christian? My friend the answer to ur question is A. Muslims. Final Answer. When they were bombing churches u lots in the North were clapping for them. U tot Ur holy Jihad has started. Now them don cut chain u guys are calling for the head of G.E.J. U no fit shit, G.E.J, Kerosene finish for ur stove, G.E.J, ur wife run leave u, G.E.J. See, the chicken has come home to roost, u sowed wind, now u are reaping whirled Wind. So Deal with it and stop passing blame. Ur elites created the Problem, hold them responsible to solve it. Keep making the Country ungovernable like u threatened.
The Civilian JTF are Christians?
Did Muslim agree fake ceasefire with Boko Haram? was it not Jonathan that ask soldiers to fold their arms?
Did Jonathan react promptly to the Chibok crisis? A lot of Christians said it was a lie (and still do) until it was discovered that a good number of them are Christians?

May God expose and bring His wrath upon the Boko Haram murderers, their sponsors and those exploiting the crisis for political, financial or any other gains

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by lyricalz: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

this will end soon immediately we kick Dr ebele Jonathan out. and the general take over
vote for change nt tribe or clan.
who is bokoharam? who is the general? is it not the same?
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by hansad: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
BetaThings:

But remember that Saddam was accused of working with Al-Qaeda and everybody who knew the motivations of both will know they cannot work together
It was Yaradua government that killed the leader of Boko Haram - did "prominent" muslims support Boko Haram to harass Yaradu government because they did not want a Northern Muslim in power?
During the time of Shagari, Buhari and co flushed out Maitatsine group and as GOC Buhari drove Chadian soldiers back to their country
I know what they say in your churches is that Muslims from the North love their muslim brothers from Chad, Niger etc more than the non-Muslim Nigerians

You are deceptive. 12 northern states adopted sharia criminal codes such as stoning women for adultery, cutting hands of thieves, etc.

Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country to be administered with the same sharia criminal codes adopted by 12 northern states.

Who do you think you are deceiving here? Your Ijaw and Itshekiri or Tiv and Jukun, or other inter tribal rivalries elsewhere serve no excuse for continuing with One Nigeria where a group is dragging others to the stone age.

Only solution to end Boko Haram is grant the 12 northern states a separate country from Nigeria. Gideon Okar tried it when it was premature.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by SamIkenna: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
In 2011 Nigeria was wobbling, everyone was managing, even the fools were trudging on like Fela's suffer head. Before we knew it we were told Nigeria would be ungovernable, we thought it was a joke until....Kaboom! Northern churches went up in smoke, body-bags kept coming from all directions - Madalla, ECWA, etc. Church buildings and church people piled up in ruins. Few Muslims and mosques were targeted, but that was until Jihadists ran out of 'easy' Christians and Churches in the north and then set their sights on the entire Northern landscape.

Today the game has changed, thanks to Chad's life-time oil revenue opportunity.

I ask myself, how do I help these people? How do I even fit in? My people and I are not Chadic, we don't practice Islam, we're not Arabian nor do we even want to have anything to do with whatever it is that hatefully and vengefully crawls out of Arab. We don't believe in multiple wives, we don't buy into Almajiri, we don't engage in nomadic life style, we don't enjoy the site of polio ravaging our landscape, we despise illiteracy, we don't carry 'dagger,' and we certainly don't make IEDs nor do we strap them on our chests for suicide mission. I mean, How do I fit in to help these folks?

Fellas I'm in a big quandary here. I tell them to have their own country they refuse, go to school they say lai lai, stop killing - who sai, nothing works! Ok I don't care if you live or die - oh they say na iyamiri be Boko Haram. And if I change to "I'm sorry, I care now," they say I must join them chase out GEJ and give them power. I can never win with them hence my current ambivalence to their plight. But I promise to write a best-seller when the smoke is no more and it shall read "How Core North's unbridled lust for power destroyed the north and her children."

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by ahizih(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

this will end soon immediately we kick Dr ebele Jonathan out. and the general take over
you and your likers are fools
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
SamIkenna:
In 2011 Nigeria was wobbling, everyone was managing, even the fools were trudging on like Fela's suffer head. Before we knew it we were told Nigeria would be ungovernable, we thought it was a joke until....Kaboom! Northern churches went up in smoke, body-bags kept coming from all directions - Madalla, ECWA, etc. Church buildings and church people piled up in ruins. Few Muslims and mosques were targeted, but that was until Jihadists ran out of 'easy' Christians and Churches in the north and then set their sights on the entire Northern landscape.

Today the game has changed, thanks to Chad's life-time oil revenue opportunity.

I ask myself, how do I help these people? How do I even fit in? My people and I are not Chadic, we're don't practice Islam, we're not Arabian nor do we even want to have anything to do with whatever it is that hatefully and vengefully crawls out of Arab. We don't believe in multiple wives, we don't buy into Almajiri, we don't engage in nomadic life style, we don't enjoy the site of polio ravaging our landscape, we despise illiteracy, we don't carry 'dagger,' and we certainly don't make IEDs nor do we strap them on our chests for suicide mission. I mean, How do I fit in to help these folks?

Fellas I'm in a big quandary here. I tell them to have their own country they refuse, go to school they say lai lai, stop killing - who sai, nothing works! Ok I don't care if you live or die - oh they say na iyamiri be Boko Haram. And if I change to "I'm sorry, I care now," they say I must join them chase out GEJ and give them power. I can never win with them hence my current ambivalence to their plight. But I promise to write a best-seller when the smoke is no more and it shall read "How Core North's unbridled lust for power destroyed the north and her children."

utter rubbish. you think you make sense when you don't.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by comrAIHali(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na wa ooo!! Only God will save this country!
May the souls of decease persons rest in a perfect peace! Ameen
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by SamIkenna: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
BetaThings:

It was Yaradua government that killed the[b] leader of Boko Haram - did "prominent" muslims support Boko Haram[/b] to harass Yaradu government because they did not want a Northern Muslim in power?

Read the emboldened again and answer this question: why is it always the north? why is it precisely northern muslims? Are you guys the only citizens of this country? Must we always be dragged to mud because you people can't get your acts together?

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by abubkhr: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
HYENACHIEF:

...to be honest!!!

That the truth. Not because am a Muslim the problem here is that even we Muslims not all of us thoroughly understand and practice it fully and this gives room to those who claim to be Muslims and do whatever they feel is right eg Boko Haram, ISIS Al-shabab etc this is not Islam far from it and Islam forbid shedding human blood for just no cause be it a Pagan, Christian or from any religious member apart from those two above. So my point here is what this Boko haram are doing is un islamic and they are not Muslims. Another funny thing is people mostly Christians are citing or quoting this reference about 72 Virgins which is total lie. There is no place in the holy Qur'an Almighty Allaah ask any Muslim to kill any human being except in a battle field which also have its rules and regulation even in that circumstance you are forbidding to kill children, women and elderly ones. Also whoever says he is not fighting you, you will not fight him either. So Islam is not what people view it. But like I said already it depends on how you view and the circumstances that lead one to it. Allaah know best.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by abubkhr: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
HYENACHIEF:

...to be honest!!!
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by 30pence: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

Wen niger delta militants were daring the country, obasanjo couldnt put off d heat, even with d whole artillery he comitted to that course, and with his experience as a general.

That shows that such issues were not best tackled by a military in agbada.

Again, this menace called bokoharam was well incubated and hatched under obasanjo & some other generals in the past. And only became a an adult under GEJ.

The whole thing has bn well machined politically to oust the president, and possibly bring in one of the supporters. Dont u think u playing into the gallery of such script writers.

My take on this is;
Dont let Bokoharam get wat they are indirectly yielding for, I.e. compulsory return of power to the purpoted power brokers that sees nigeria as their personal property.

Issues like this cant be resolved overnight.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by hansad: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Who is to blame?

12 northern states adopted use of sharia criminal codes, eg, cutting off hands of thieves, stoning adulterous women, etc.

Shortly after that, Boko Haram emerged and clearly states that it is fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal codes.

Nigerians are to blame. Why? For not yet seeing the necessity in granting the 12 northern sharia states a new country they indirectly requested when they adopted sharia criminal codes.

One again, may the souls of the dead rest in peace.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by SamIkenna: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
30pence:

Wen niger delta militants were daring the country, obasanjo couldnt put off d heat, even with d whole artillery he comitted to that course, and with his experience as a general.

Again, this menace called bokoharam was well incubated and hatched under obasanjo & some other generals in the past. And only became a an adult under GEJ.

The whole thing has bn well machined politically to oust the president, and possibly bring in one of the supporters. Dont u think u playing into the gallery of such script writers.

My take on this is;
Dont let Bokoharam get wat they are indirectly yielding for, I.e. compulsory return of power to the purpoted power brokers that sees nigeria as their personal property.

Issues like this cant be resolved

Speak bro. They said - give us Sharia! They killed thousands because of it. Now they have it and we can't even sleep, what a bunch of delusional people.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by holatin(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
30pence:

My take on this is;

Issues like this cant be resolved
at least yar adua put an end to it temporary. he should do something too
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Scholes007(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

he will attack and defend Nigeria from terrorism
lol what a silly response,if the insurgency continues this way without our leaders(be it APC or PDP) coming together to find a solution...and buhari eventually wins the election in 2015,under this political atmosphere...the insurgency will completely overwhelm him...

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Basdkg(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
As even alsabab and alkahida these dat said dey figting 4r islamic war dey never attack pple around worship
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by PHAYOL81: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
I wonder wot d motivation(s) of dis peeps is(are) if evrytin religious is in their infamous project,be it christianity or islamic, for i fail 2 see d beauty in death 2 av warranted interest in suicide and negligence of d doom of hell-fire. Perhaps d peeps are jinx.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by hansad: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:

at least yar adua put an end to it temporary. he should do something too

Then VP Goodluck Jonathan had to go into the inner creeks of the Nigerdelta to negotiate peace with the Nigerdelta militants. That temporarily ended the problem in the Nigerdelta.

In the case of Boko Haram, those who are supposed to go in to negotiate are rather struggling to oust Jonathan from office.

Those who are supposed to go in to negotiate are rather blackmailing Nigeria's electorate to vote them to power by telling the electorate after every Boko Haram attack that Jonathan is incapable of defeating Boko Haram..
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by vedaxcool(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
BetaThings:

Did Muslim agree fake ceasefire with Boko Haram? was it not Jonathan that ask soldiers to fold their arms?
Did Jonathan react promptly to the Chibok crisis? A lot of Christians said it was a lie (and still do) until it was discovered that a good number of them are Christians?

1billion likes if only some of these pseudo-adults can reason properly the above would benefit for them.
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Honestagbons(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
God help Nigeria ooooooo
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by honprof1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
second to the last line of ur writeup shows u don't know what u r talking about !from all indication , u r condeming Buari and at d same time u have just vindicate him .

Ebubeslym:
shocked shocked shocked

What is really wrong with this phiphul?
you bomb today
you bomb tomorrow
you bombed yesterday..
and you aint satisfied yet

and yet some persons will.keep shouting
sai buhari

when some elements from his region swore to keep blowing up a part of the country he wants to govern...
and all he has to say is that once elected everything will change...

well i hope there will still be living people in the northeast come next yr..

yeye dey smell
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Ebubeslym(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
honprof1:
second to the last line of ur writeup shows u don't know what u r talking about !from all indication , u r condeming Buari and at d same time u have just vindicate him .

lol..

some pipo are so dumb
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by fx45(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lilprocess:
Ohhhhh Allah take control of our nation,, no one is safe,, muslims, christians, please lets pray and not fight,, if we have to fight then lets join hands togeda and fight our government not ourselves.
Which government will I join hands with u and fight? Is it the one u swore to keep uncomfortable? U're already fighting the government... Its just that the fight isn't turning out how u wanted. Its turning into a free-for-all, ready to consume anybody and everybody. Funny how the dogs have turned against their masters.

As for me and my family, we'll just sit back and watch how this ill-conceived horror movie will end

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by obamartins(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
BetaThings:

When did the Civilian J.T.F pick up arms to fight B.H? Was it when Boko Haram was Bombing Churches and killing christians or after they had finished all the churches and had nothing to bomb and turned against their kins men, that the Youths realized that they have to fight Boko Haram? Civilian J.T.F was formed when Boko Haram crippled economic activities in Borno state, when they were true with their cleansing of Churches. So pls spare me that gist of Civilian JTF not being christians.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
That is what some people have forgotten
Boko haram was a tool to destabilize the FG by people who see Nigeria as their birthright
When boko haram was bombing innocent Christians in their churches and market places,the sultan of sokoto and his crew told us they were disgruntled and disenfranchised youths that had been marginalized by the FG, they demanded amnesty for them and made excuses,even calling them brothers.
When 200 were bombed in the street of Kano,for the first time the late emir shed tears and Sanusi the then CBN governor compensated the emirate with millions
Prior to that hundred of Christians had been killed and still christian students are selectively butchered
They forgot that anyone keeping a pet lion to deal with their enemies will one day have himself to blame
We have been crying our own tears,now they know how it feels as sad as this incident is
Maybe now they will understand what we have been talking about as they bury their dead the way we have been burying ours
Let hell Rufai and all the other outspoken Muslims who have made countless excuses for BH ,sing a different tune maybe then this will end
It is getting warmer ,it could be his mosque tomorrow

May the families of the deceased be comforted
Re: Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque by holatin(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
ahizih:
you and your likers are fools
and people that think like you are suppose to be killed cus you are stigma in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / N700,000: Nigerian Senators Monthly Salary Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.