Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Holy Ghost Congress 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Ghost Congress 2014 (637 Views)

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Congress 2014 by 12345DKO(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
I experienced DIVINE VISITATION & without iota of doubt it was VICTORY AT LAST which led to my OPEN HEAVENS ever since because of the WIND OF CHANGE that blew and ushered in my SHOWERS OF BLESSING. A NEW SONG is what I've been singing as He's given me THE MASTER KEY and I'm enjoying ULTIMATE BREAKTHROUGH all the way, like HEAVEN ON EARTH which is the beginning of NEXT LEVEL that filled my heart with JOY UNSPEAKABLE. Indeed, OUR GOD REIGNS and we know that ALL WILL BE WELL because he has done A NEW THING that cannot be denied for it is full of SIGNS AND WONDERS which OVERFLOW now I am fully secure because I have THE GREAT SHEPHERD.
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INVITES YOU TO THE 17th Annual HOLY GHOST CONGRESS.
THEME- THE GREAT SHEPHERD
DATE-8th-13th December, 2014.
VENUE- REDEMPTION CAMP KM 46, ALONG LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN STATE NIGERIA.
TIME- 7PM DAILY.
MINISTERING- THE GREAT SHEPHERD.

1 Like

Re: Holy Ghost Congress 2014 by funmi4love(f): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Whao is going 2 b great plan 2 be there

(1) (Reply)

How To Respond To Failure - Very Inspiring! / The 3 Types Of Christain- Which One Are You? / Facts About Being A Child Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.