Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA (69437 Views)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Mezie01(m): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2014
This is not a mere bill..Rather its a machination dat seeks to destroy d children of God..All die Na die

I rep Christ
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Mezie01(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2014
Mezie01:
This is not a mere bill..Rather its a machination dat seeks to destroy d children of God..All die Na die

I rep Christ
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by tit(f): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2014
felixilin:
Quoting: all we need is a leader dat will unite us as a people...

Dat can't b buhari, let's b ready †φ get more or loose Nigeria as an entity if Buhari wins d̶̲̥̅̊ pull... Its beyond wat is revealed.. Y was it after buhari Declared that GEJ declared.....
Things will reduce if and only if... Buhari/kwankwaso steps down their political biding..... ¶'ll bet u guys GEJ will step down..... APC bring on Fashola/Rochas...... Den Gej is out....
Political Propaganda....... APC we want change Bring on Fashola/Rochas.. No fashola/Rochas No APC in Aso.

Jonathan stays!
Has he committed any crime?
Why can't he exercise his civic right?

All you people worrying about Kano mosque bombing,
dont worry!
this is igbo people mosque that was bombed.
the victims are ushe and shinedu.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by biodunid: 12:07am On Nov 29, 2014
SLS must ensure the right thing is done. For once we must know the real number of dead and injured victims and we want their names. No more under-counting. I trust he will do the needful.

He can go even further by erecting a commemorative wall to these victims, victims of earlier attacks and victims of those attacks to still come; listing names and ages. We must remember our dead if we are ever to muster the courage to deal with this depravity. Kano should start the memorials and other affected towns and states will follow suit. We cannot allow those who misrule us to continue downplaying the direness of our perilous situation.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 29, 2014
voltron:
a time will come when nairalanders will be commenting from Cameroon on borrowed bandwidth as refugees. keep on being blissfully ignorant

Much. As I understand what your point is but please I take God beg you, rebuke it now as mouth is powerful.
Do you know the scenario of what will possibly happen for us to even escape to neighbouring countries as refugees? The millions of lives lost?

Civil war will be like a toy in comparism
Hitler will be seen as a saint next to our situation
Please,let's mind our choice of words

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Elan83(m): 12:08am On Nov 29, 2014
MeAboki:

With regards to the above (in bold).
Be informed that freedom of speech is not freedom to insult or provoke with reckless abandon - especially other ppl's most sacred and sensitive core believe sytem.
You are free to criticise but this time YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.

Let this be a warning because if repeat such again; be assured that the anonymity of the internet or NL will not save you; we shall make sure we track and expose you wherever you are and you will be dealt with severely - its no joke, take it very seriously.

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!
havn't u rained ur own gullible insult on him, u son of a dog, nkita alla, dump broke asssss! Look u dat'll xpoz somebody, u walkn criple!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2014
joseph1832:
So these terrorists have now turn their attention to the mosques!. In Malcolm X voice: "This is a clear case of Chickens coming home to roast".

Evil must never be condone or tolerated!.
Joseph are you a fan of Malcolm He's my personal hero.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by tit(f): 12:11am On Nov 29, 2014
biodunid:
SLS must ensure the right thing is done. For once we must know the real number of dead and injured victims and we want their names. No more under-counting. I trust he will do the needful.

He can go even further by erecting a commemorative wall to these victims, victims of earlier attacks and victims of those attacks to still come; listing names and ages. We must remember our dead if we are ever to muster the courage to deal with this depravity. Kano should start the memorials and other affected towns and states will follow suit. We cannot allow those who misrule us to continue downplaying the direness of our perilous situation.

I do not know whether to mock or to let you be.
Kano has been a center for senseless terrorist attacks since the days of Uthman dan Fodio.
If one starts making a wall to commemorate the hausa victims of Uthman ibn Fodio's war against qorruption, you will run out of space on the walls of the ancient city of Kano.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by IAMGEJ(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2014
This is wat you get from a nation dat is not matured for independence!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Kutunban: 12:20am On Nov 29, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
Pls can somebody advice gej to resign on his own.in advance nation,d president wil freely resign without advice.
Open your eyes and face the facts. Some set of people said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ and they are fulfilling it, so is that the kind of politics you want for Nigeria? Smh

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Essential(m): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2014
UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU,HE WILL NOT RESIGN SO THINK ABOU ANOTHER SOLUTION[/quote]

I hope he died there like coward that he is[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Elan83(m): 12:36am On Nov 29, 2014
jamst:
now,i wonder how that bastard ayo orisajefo will feel now? *in his voice* welldone,my boko boyz angry
hopeless !mbecile! He wil feel lyk inpregnatin ur mother & givin u 5k 4 dat, anuofia!

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Elan83(m): 12:40am On Nov 29, 2014
IAMGEJ:
This is wat you get from a nation dat is not matured for independence!!! grin grin grin grin grin
swt point, Dis country is simply not mature 2b given indpendent, Bros, i owe u rechrg card.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by IAMGEJ(m): 12:43am On Nov 29, 2014
haha, thank you bro in-advance, I dey ghana, I go soon come back, If I come make u send me# grin grin grin grin grin
Elan83:
swt point, Dis country is simply not mature 2b given indpendent, Bros, i owe u rechrg card.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by SamIkenna: 12:45am On Nov 29, 2014
nagoma:

When we are all dead he can rule an employ country. Assuming that he will have a clue on how to do that one.

You don't have to die before you find a solution. You can simply abort now and establish your own republic and then deal with Boko Haram madmen in ways and manners you deem appropriate.

They're your brothers. No one will say a word if you impale them based on independent Arewa's 'correct' interpretation of Sharia law.

Take a look at Bashir's Sudan. Before South Sudan's independence Bashir and his Arab brothers in the north always tried to impose Sharia on the Christian south with disastrous results. Today, the south is gone and Bashir now has no one standing in his way to Sharia Utopia.

My point is - 'we don't have to die' together. You can always go your way and have your sharia in an exclusive Arewa Caliphate where I would have no right or reason to complain. Also it'll give you a wonderful opportunity to be led or ruled by one of your own - you'll never have to worry about names like Tamuno, Okeke, Ikenna, Bayo, Segun, Okpokiri, or Ata again.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by watchindelta(m): 12:53am On Nov 29, 2014
hehehe small small it will spread like dry jungle fire to every part of Nigerian, that time we all eyes will clear. PDP n APC keep on doing politics with the life of innocent nigerians. water wey touch prick em go touch brokus.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by InvertedHammer: 1:04am On Nov 29, 2014
kmariko:
This is what I term " arrogance of security". It would have been obvious to the operators of religious activities in the country that BH will be targeting their facilities in other to extract maximum casualties.
Question is what security measures were in place to forestall the BH and their moles in the mosque.

Security is everyones business not just the government.
Like Sanusi said ...protect yourself do not wait for the government.

RIP to the death
/
BH and their moles in the mosque?

Now this is funny!!!
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Funjosh(m): 1:30am On Nov 29, 2014
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Timika: 1:32am On Nov 29, 2014
oderemo:
Most definate something is wrong with the Muslim religion either
The way the quoran was written/interpreted. The message is lost somewhere.
Last two weeks al shabab ambushed/killed in Kenya.? Palestinian hacked Rabbi to death in isreal just last week over some mundane religious reason? And countless examples. And today over 200 were sent to untimely death onside mosque?
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Remarkable: 1:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Has any one else noticed how a brazen bomb attack happens each time Jonathan is having a rally?

Seeing the reaction to the kidnapped school girls, what happened the day Jonathan declared in Abuja? - kids were bombed in their primary school (or was it a secondary school? same crime anyways)

He is at UI in the SW, maybe because the school bombing didn't roll as many heads as they wanted, they've upped the attack and taken it to (the) mosques.

Jonathan is working and people are bombing themselves and other Nigerians.

Whether he has done well or not, is bombing the way to go?

Who is afraid of the ballots? election nko?

We are watching.

C'est tout. I can't read this thread's comments because I am sure blame will be cast on the president, for failing to keep the man in Kano from blowing himself up or planting an IED.

QAPHAYNE:
I shudder to think how many world- changers we have lost since this BH was conceived. Inside those bomb torn structures might lie our own mandela, gandhi, luther or lincoln, but we will never know, because the dead are........dead.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Timika: 1:44am On Nov 29, 2014
oderemo:
Most definate something is wrong with the Muslim religion either
The way the quoran was written/interpreted. The message is lost somewhere.
Last two weeks al shabab ambushed/killed in Kenya.? Palestinian hacked Rabbi to death in isreal just last week over some mundane religious reason? And countless examples. And today over 200 were sent to untimely death onside mosque?
The problem is Purely Political. Cutting across the two major religion show that the issue is that of Political Power. May God intervain for Nigerians. Send whoever can sincerely sanitise the leadership system in Nigeria, regardless of religion, uniformed or not, because our human senses have failed us in terms of selecting the right leaders.

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by manmade(m): 1:49am On Nov 29, 2014
soroptimist:

i expected accursed Jonathanians and the legion of spin masters we have on NL and all over Nigeria to say the Northern elders/BH intentionally bombed a mosque to whip up public sympathy of the Northerners against GEJ

Cursed be their mindset!

A sane human being will know that the BHaramists are devils who are bent on instituting their Hell-sending brand of fanatic ideology
you don't need to curse any nairalnder less you would be cursed. A good observant of events will know that bokoharam is adopting a new strategy after realising that they had failed in their desperate attempt to turn the christiandom against muslims by bombing churches,their failure in this line is due to many factors that I won't be able to enumerate here,their new modus operandi would henceforth likely be the bombing of mosques to pitch the muslims against christians and whip sympathy for bokoharam cause ; we are likely to witness more bombing of mosques in the time to come and it may continue till election period . Also the opposition will be all out to whip up sentiments and drops blames @ the door steps of the Gej Administrations to score cheap political points . There is only one way out of this qua drum i.e for the muslims not to be allow to be pitch against christians faithful and to beef up securities in their places of worship and gathering as seen in most of the churches around otherwise,this could mark the beginning of the birth of the new nations as predicted by the CIA.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by kenock: 1:51am On Nov 29, 2014
The evil that men do, lives after them, I suggest peoples reorientation by their religious leaders
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 29, 2014
lekkie073:
Sanusi no go jumat today?

How ironic
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 29, 2014
keypad1:
i am waiting for the satan of sokoto to write to boko haram to stop this their acts. Instead he is writing to isis in far away iraq.

Shame!

Real shaitan of sokoto

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 29, 2014
babyosisi:

How ironic
Ordinary coincidence
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Duru1(m): 2:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Nobody has monopoly on wanton destruction of lives and properties.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 29, 2014
tit:

Jonathan stays!
Has he committed any crime?
Why can't he exercise his civic right?

All you people worrying about Kano mosque bombing,
dont worry!
this is igbo people mosque that was bombed.
the victims are ushe and shinedu.

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by ransomed: 2:07am On Nov 29, 2014
Fabdedon:
hmm when will we hear Good news?
:-- Till the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 29, 2014
Kwankwaso the gov has his eyes on aso rock and everyone is opening their gworo teeth to call Jonathan
What is he doing with his security vote?

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by ransomed: 2:14am On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:
rip
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi Raaji'oon
::-- Yes, we come from God and unto God we shall return but, must we return untimely through terrorist acts? Nobody should tell me that it is the destiny of victims to die through bombing.

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 29, 2014
Let the sultan untie his mouth and speak

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56