Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA (69444 Views)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by ArcTammy: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2014
Federal government is the brain behind this boko harram insurgency. Jona is responsible... And he will pay dearly for all the innocent blood had spill. God will judge him... where is boko harram to Nigeria army?

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by SkinnyDude(m): 6:35am On Nov 29, 2014
keypad1:
my brother fine oooo.....no let anybody use insult make you fear. Speak ur mind and face them like a soldier.

Wat of ur babe?
na so. me never geh babe. but na this semester wey everything go happen.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2014
may the souls of the departed rest in peace
i hate killings
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Humaam(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2014
If we placed what is currently happening globally today as a movement to create an Islamic state,especially in Nigeria, on a rationale scale; we will discover that the reality is far more beyond just a creation of an Islamic state. If we tend to talk about the issue of terrorism in Nigeria without any prejudice or preconceived notion, or the influence of our desires-like I am a Christian or I am from the South, we will ask the following questions:

1: where has a criminal become a victim of his own crime, not by mistake rather well planed by him to emerge as the victim?

when we observe what is happening in the North today, we discover that the same Northerners, the same Muslim populated communities who are suppose to be the victimizers are the same people suffering from their own created terrorist group called Boko Haram. Sense would tell us that this notion is irrational.

2: When a movement is being created for the purpose of extending ideas or to force people to believe in a particular doctrine,the folks to be at the suffering end should be those who don't believe in the cause at all, not those who have partially believed in it, whose faith just needs amendment.

The Northerners are already Muslim communities, who have already embraced Islam long ago. Part of their cultures are being influenced by Islamic believes, so if this so called Boko Haram movement is to favour some people it should be the Northerners, because we are made to understand that the movement is for the creation of an Islamic state- which the Northerners are already. But in this case of Boko Haram , the people that suppose to be the main threat to this movement are not disturbed at all, rather, the people that are suppose to be protected by this movement are the ones suffering its attack. all I am saying is that why is it always North, why not other places. this again is irrational

3: If the movement is really being created by the Northerners, what do they stand to gain at the end. is their youths & women being killed a gain? or their men being chased out of their homes a gain, is it their infrastructures being bombarded a gain. hospitals, schools, business places and the futures of the Northerners are threatened every day & we still accuse them of this crime? where is our brains, or don't we make use of them again??.
I am not a Northerner, I am just making use of my brain.

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by holatin(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2014
ransomed:
::-- Yes, we come from God and unto God we shall return but, must we return untimely through terrorist acts? Nobody should tell me that it is the destiny of victims to die through bombing.
pls is ur sense of reseasoning still on ?
No matter the death dat kill you, you return to your maker do don't try to make my statement sound another way
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by realborn(m): 7:02am On Nov 29, 2014
keypad1:
buhari is responsible for this.

Those f0ols that quoted me above.........you all are pigs. You think like a pig, snout like pigs, ur brains are pigs' brain.

Buhari will never rule this country.

if Buhari is responsible and he walks about freely, then Mr President is without a heart, unfit to lead and is primarily responsible for this evil.

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by joseph1832(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2014
laykorn:

Joseph are you a fan of Malcolm He's my personal hero.
Ayamlaykorn
I am a fan of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by vict505(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2014
God have mercy on us.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
Pls can somebody advice gej to resign on his own.in advance nation,d president wil freely resign without advice.
you are a kid and you just spoke like one. Some countries like Iraq, Syria and Palestine have presidents and prime ministers and the last time I checked none has resigned. You Apc ppl shud get wiser and stop all this ur nonsensical call for Gej's resignation
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2014
joseph1832:
I am a fan of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz.
Wow! cheesy have your read The Autobiography Of Malcolm X?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by joseph1832(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2014
laykorn:

Wow! cheesy have your read The Autobiography Of Malcolm X?
Ayamlaykorn
I've read almost everything about El Hajj Malik El Shabazz.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2014
joseph1832:
I've read almost everything about El Hajj Malik El Shabazz.
I read the Autobiography a year back. I'm still looking for the movie. The moment you read that book,the way you think changes completely. You become a better man,an independent one.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2014
keypad1:
buhari is responsible for this.

Those f0ols that quoted me above.........you all are pigs. You think like a pig, snout like pigs, ur brains are pigs' brain.

Buhari will never rule this country.
if its truly buhari dats responsible for dis dnt u tink d GCFR would av found any possible means to bring him to justice,nd it will even help in causin cpnfusion in d APC.insnt dat an advantage for the president....u should first learn about wat politics means b4 pasting rubbish here.

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by onegig(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Stop this inconsequential and overused talk show.

After fat budgetary allocation plus $1billion loan to support the military, yet you are not satisfied.

He changed NSA when you cried, he changed military chiefs and now he brought in an experienced minister for defence and yet you want his head on the battle field to satisfy you.

Where were you when the Military was recruiting?

The last time I checked, President GEJ's son is not of age for military service.
Your type don't seem to amuse me anymore.

You nip evil in the bud not allow it to fester. What was your dear foolish president doing as at 2010 to 2011 when they were rearing their ugly head?

Sat down at Aso rock and told us Nigeria is not the only one experincing terrorist attacks. Or pray tell me who was the president in 2010 when the UN building was bombed?

What did your silly president tell us? That it was done to stop him from aspiring to the President in 2011.

Ain't that the same lies you satanists are still spewing all over the internet that people would destroy their homes and cities just because they don't want him to contest again in 2015?

He is the C in C and if he can't address internal insurgency. he should do us the favour and resign. The bulk rests on his table.

Please get a brain. Your posts are not only loathsome they are barbaric and I would advise whatever school you went to engineer a refund.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by keypad1: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2014
Olazy239:
if its truly buhari dats responsible for dis dnt u tink d GCFR would av found any possible means to bring him to justice,nd it will even help in causin cpnfusion in d APC.insnt dat an advantage for the president....u should first learn about wat politics means b4 pasting rubbish here.
ubanka
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by joseph1832(m): 7:42am On Nov 29, 2014
laykorn:

I read the Autobiography a year back. I'm still looking for the movie. The moment you read that book,the way you think changes completely. You become a better man,an independent one.
Ayamlaykorn
Well his thoughts really did not influence me, I became independent in my thoughts in my second year in school.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2014
joseph1832:
Well his thoughts really did not influence me, I became independent in my thoughts in my second year in school.
You know for a young person,you were already an old boy when you read it,lol.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Jesusloveyou: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2014
Kutunban:

Open your eyes and face the facts. Some set of people said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ and they are fulfilling it, so is that the kind of politics you want for Nigeria? Smh
that is why i said gej is playing politics with our lives,gej wil 'show i don't care',because some pple said according to you they wil make d country ungovernable for gej, share d money,or pump money for security without result.that is why dis govt is corrupt and clueless.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by joseph1832(m): 7:49am On Nov 29, 2014
laykorn:

You know for a young person,you were already an old boy when you read it,lol.
Ayamlaykorn
Lol!. My influence are from two people, Batman (Believe it or not) and a lecturer in my university days.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2014
joseph1832:
Lol!. My influence are from two people, Batman (Believe it or not) and a lecturer in my university days.
Heheh,I hated cartoons as a kid. I don't even know Batman apart from Superman or Batman
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by major911(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2014
MeAboki:

With regards to the above (in bold).
Be informed that freedom of speech is not freedom to insult or provoke with reckless abandon - especially other ppl's most sacred and sensitive core believe sytem.
You are free to criticise but this time YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR.

Let this be a warning because if repeat such again; be assured that the anonymity of the internet or NL will not save you; we shall make sure we track and expose you wherever you are and you will be dealt with severely - its no joke, take it very seriously.

YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!
nice1. The guy jst dey run hin mouth anyhow like say he chop okro

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Stop this inconsequential and overused talk show.

After fat budgetary allocation plus $1billion loan to support the military, yet you are not satisfied.

He changed NSA when you cried, he changed military chiefs and now he brought in an experienced minister for defence and yet you want his head on the battle field to satisfy you.

Where were you when the Military was recruiting?

The last time I checked, President GEJ's son is not of age for military service.
The buck stops at the president's table . Leaders should be ready to accept responsibility for actions and inactions of their subordinates .

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by bendike: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2014
what makes him a fool? where were you during the last election when supporter of APC buhari declared if jonathan won the election he would make the country ungovernable?
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by xkris11(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2014
200?where did you get your report..while its just 34 people on TV.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by cole265(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2014
realborn:

if Buhari is responsible and he walks about freely, then Mr President is without a heart, unfit to lead and is primarily responsible for this evil.

Exactly. Wise and calm response.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by bk48(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2014
Humaam:
If we placed what is currently happening globally today as a movement to create an Islamic state,especially in Nigeria, on a rationale scale; we will discover that the reality is far more beyond just a creation of an Islamic state. If we tend to talk about the issue of terrorism in Nigeria without any prejudice or preconceived notion, or the influence of our desires-like I am a Christian or I am from the South, we will ask the following questions:

1: where has a criminal become a victim of his own crime, not by mistake rather well planed by him to emerge as the victim?

when we observe what is happening in the North today, we discover that the same Northerners, the same Muslim populated communities who are suppose to be the victimizers are the same people suffering from their own created terrorist group called Boko Haram. Sense would tell us that this notion is irrational.

2: When a movement is being created for the purpose of extending ideas or to force people to believe in a particular doctrine,the folks to be at the suffering end should be those who don't believe in the cause at all, not those who have partially believed in it, whose faith just needs amendment.

The Northerners are already Muslim communities, who have already embraced Islam long ago. Part of their cultures are being influenced by Islamic believes, so if this so called Boko Haram movement is to favour some people it should be the Northerners, because we are made to understand that the movement is for the creation of an Islamic state- which the Northerners are already. But in this case of Boko Haram , the people that suppose to be the main threat to this movement are not disturbed at all, rather, the people that are suppose to be protected by this movement are the ones suffering its attack. all I am saying is that why is it always North, why not other places. this again is irrational

3: If the movement is really being created by the Northerners, what do they stand to gain at the end. is their youths & women being killed a gain? or their men being chased out of their homes a gain, is it their infrastructures being bombarded a gain. hospitals, schools, business places and the futures of the Northerners are threatened every day & we still accuse them of this crime? where is our brains, or don't we make use of them again??.
I am not a Northerner, I am just making use of my brain.

If only we can make use of our brains and keep sentiments aside, we can riddle out of this mess.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by funkybully(f): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2014
Jarus:

Mumu. Bring one post from a Muslim that says that. The truth is, we Muslims don't go around saying, because we believe in Allah, I reject it, and misfortune can never happen to us. That is a offshoot of prosperity teaching of you guys.

We are expressly told in the Qur'an that we will be tested with misfortune (loss of lives, children, wealth etc). While we pray not to experience misfortune, if it so happens, it never reduces our faith, neither does it reduce the mightiness of Allah.

It is not in our creed that just because we're Muslims, we'll have it smooth all through (basis of prosperity preaching). Yes, many Muslims people have it smooth all through, but it is never the basis of faith in our religion. Bad things can happen to anyone.

Bastard mumu.

Read below from ur fellow mumu Muslim and shut up ur mouth. Ur papa is mumu not me.

Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by joseph1832(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2014
laykorn:

Heheh,I hated cartoons as a kid. I don't even know Batman apart from Superman or Batman
Ayamlaykorn
Jesus!!! Even as an adult, I absolutely love cartoons.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Jesusloveyou: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
you are a kid and you just spoke like one. Some countries like Iraq, Syria and Palestine have presidents and prime ministers and the last time I checked none has resigned. You Apc ppl shud get wiser and stop all this ur nonsensical call for Gej's resignation
those country u mention are not advance country,beside except syria who wants change of govt,d other country death record is not up to nigeria's record,u mean dis saTANiod don't value souls.if Us record one-tenth of nigeria death record,obama wil freely resign.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by cole265(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2014
200 people who would have voted for Buhari.

GEJ keep reducing their number. GEJ till...for ever.
Re: Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2014
joseph1832:
Jesus!!! Even as an adult, I absolutely love cartoons.
Lol,you're a wise old small boy.
Ayamlaykorn

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / Photos Of People Attacked In Rivers State Today Viewers Discretion Advised!! / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76