Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? (47623 Views)

Olamide's Story For Thegods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? / Video Download: Olamide – Story For The Gods..full Video Here... / Could It Be That Olamide's Story For The Gods Video Was A Leak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by rman: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Brightgem:

You still sound foolish, more foolish than you did the first time you commented, I never said the singer was going to hell or unholy, would you the lovers and followers carrying his matter on your head be glad to be before your maker singing I want to fornicate? have u answered that? so my comment dey pain you eh! yet you started the whole going to hell matter, now you say YOU WILL DIE SOON not me. better go and carve your COFFIN you still be fool irrespective of any next set of comment you make, you are a FOOL with a dead sense of CORRECT REASONING! Kabish!!!

See born again or holy girl talking cheesy cheesy cheesy. Joker
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by dplomaticVal: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
imprisonment for olamide is jail for good indigenous music. op dont try to bereft that guy cos he is entitled to express himself whichever he wants. that song doesn't hurt jus that u decided to read foolish meaning into it
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 01, 2014
See SMELLOWS,that brain u used in analysing d song y didn't u use for ur own

Eyin oponu apoda oya ekun n kan tefe kun
wen fail,wen pass,wen kuru class,alaraka wa lon analyse orin is ori nairaland wen ne were

Ak 47 koba bele se maje
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by wizard007(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
timsbee:

so u mean u r rich

slowpoke

Who helped you create this nairaland profile? you sound very dull...just a simple question and to think that you will be claiming big girl now oo
next time just say No i am not okay

[size=20pt]binch[/size] tongue
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Lack of thought, and the inability to link cause and effect is one of the black man's greatest problems.
ha! Cause ko, effect ni.,.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
heskeyw:

Lolx... Give ds a man a packet of VITAMIN C
haha,mehn I really need it.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by heskeyw(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
YNeme3E:
haha,mehn I really need it.

It is not my fault. It is the shape of my nose that caused it.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by timsbee(f): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2014
wizard007:

Who helped you create this nairaland profile? you sound very dull...just a simple question and to think that you will be claiming big girl now oo
next time just say No i am not okay

[size=20pt]binch[/size] tongue

Nibo la aja ti o lo kun lo run ti ja wa.

Iran awon iya la a ya e ni Bi*tch

mofo.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by wizard007(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2014
timsbee:

Nibo la aja ti o lo kun lo run ti ja wa.

Iran awon iya la a ya e ni Bi*tch

mofo.

Ara ti ta, o sare so Yoruba grin

E sha gbenu lo

I swear I no get your time this morning, you for hear am na, mumu
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by timsbee(f): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
wizard007:

Ara ti ta, o sare so Yoruba grin

E sha gbenu lo

I swear I no get your time this morning, you for hear am na, mumu

iponrin awon baba nla ku ni o n ba wi. Arindin.
Ojo wo lo join nairaland to wa n soro si eni to o mo ri

Internet WERE.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by wizard007(m): 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
timsbee:

iponrin awon baba nla ku ni o n ba wi. Arindin.
Ojo wo lo join nairaland to wa n soro si eni to o mo ri

Internet WERE.

Ninnyhammer, you are have proven you are a waste product and I will relegate you to the trash can you belong to, Binch talking about when I registered on Nairaland is that the new RICH? because you are boasting about being the first to be on someone's else forum now, I bet that's the greatest feat you've ever achieve in your miserable lifetime.non existing Slutty asshole!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN / Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.