Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express (1896 Views)

Help A Student Suggest Best Specs And Model Of Laptops Btw 20-30k / Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Student With About #95,000 To Buy / "uncompacting" Outlook Express Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by beatsbyj2g(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pls am a student n I am looking at any angle to make money n do business coz I don't want to be involved in internet fraud or Yahoo business

Pls just teach me d basics on how to buy from Alex express n how to avoid scams

1 Like

Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by zenith4biz(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2014
It's simple as abc
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by zenith4biz(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Requirements
#Purpose led life
#Internet enabled phone
#Naira Master or Visa card (ATM card issued by Nigerians banks)
The first point to note in importation business is adequate environment scanning.
Discover a need and make concerted effort to fill the need.
Goods that are manufactured locally tends to be cheaper compare to the one imported a times that is where products knowledge comes in.
Straight to the point.
There are many sites you can order your goods from, it depends on your need. Examples of such websites are
Aliexpress.com
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by zenith4biz(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2014
beatsbyj2g:
Pls am a student n I am looking at any angle to make money n do business coz I don't want to be involved in internet fraud or Yahoo business

Pls just teach me d basics on how to buy from Alex express n how to avoid scams
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by zenith4biz(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Aliexpress.com is a retail e-commerce store in China, the website offers wide variety of products at a relatively cheap prices and majority with free shipping to Nigeria.

The first requirement is registration where you will be expected to fill in the correct information.
After registration confirm your email and fill in your shipping address.
Note the address supplied as your shipping address is where your goods will be delivered to.

Shipping
Shipping of products is according to customers preference, free shipping would take up to three weeks to arrive Nigeria, while paid shipping takes between 3 to 7 working days to arrive Nigeria

Tracking
When you order for a product you would be given a tracking number so as to monitor the movement of your product from china to the final destination.
Trackitonline.ru is a reputable tracking websites
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by zenith4biz(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2014
Go to my Aliexpress.com. Register there
After registration scroll down and click on account
You will see many sub menu click on shipping address and fill your shipping address as appropriate
Note that the shipping address is where your goods would be sent to.
That's all you can start buying.
For a start you can search for a good that's not more than #500 to test run the idea
After paying for your good Aliexpress.com would confirm your payment after the confirmation your goods would be shipped and you would be provided with TRACKING NUMBER

Note your good may be delivered to the nearest post office
Screen shots to follow
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by Dacronym(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Do they really have "free shipping" to nigeria even for item as low as 500 naira. (i.e they would deliver to ur doorstep)?
If yes do they also deliver free to neighbouring westafrican countries e.g Ghana
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by beatsbyj2g(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thanks guys am really learning
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by ikechukz(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
I collected the things I ordered about 3 weeks ago from the post office in Benin City Yesterday.It consisted of a rubber pouch for Lg g pro,original screen guard and stylus for $4.5.It was shipped completely free.

1 Like

Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by Dacronym(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dacronym:
Do they really have "free shipping" to nigeria even for item as low as 500 naira. (i.e they would deliver to ur doorstep)?
If yes do they also deliver free to neighbouring westafrican countries e.g Ghana
nobody is answering the question
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by einsteino(m): 4:27am On Dec 25, 2014
ikechukz:
I collected the things I ordered about 3 weeks ago from the post office in Benin City Yesterday.It consisted of a rubber pouch for Lg g pro,original screen guard and stylus for $4.5.It was shipped completely free.

were you charged handling fee by the post office?
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by ikechukz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
einsteino:

were you charged handling fee by the post office?
I wasn't charged anything.
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by einsteino(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
ikechukz:
I wasn't charged anything.

thanks alot for the info
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by zenith4biz(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dacronym:

Yeah, my first transaction is #600
The good would be delivered to the nearest post office
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by Dacronym(m): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
zenith4biz:

Yeah, my first transaction is #600
The good would be delivered to the nearest post office
thanks for d reply. Means i dont get it delivered to my home.
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by blacqueen(f): 1:19am On Dec 31, 2014
How do u input ur nos wen registering for address?

1 Like

Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by zenith4biz(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2014
blacqueen:
How do u input ur nos wen registering for address?

M.aliexpress.com
Login
Click on my account
At the left side click on shipping address
At the far end of the shipping address, there is a place for phone number, you have too options telephone and mobile number enter it and you are good to go screen shot will follow

Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by SupaC(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
y always late,after i paid sm1 4k,dat he has a secret site to buy tinz very cheap,thou goods are cheap there bt if i waited a little longer i would av gotten free here bt nt as d way he tot me,nice thread,also watch out for feedback wen trying to buy from seller,and dnt buy in bulk if u dnt want custom wahala.nice thread
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by Dacronym(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2015
@supaC pls i dont understand thought they said anything u buy would just be delivered to d nearest postoffice which one is the custom whala again
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by SupaC(m): 9:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Dacronym:
@supaC pls i dont understand thought they said anything u buy would just be delivered to d nearest postoffice which one is the custom whala again
sm shipping company will get it to ur door step like dhl,whl sm will tk it to d nearest postoffice
If u buy many goods it will b taken as wholesale and custom will hv to check it,probably sometin must come out b4 it cntinues bt if u buy one or two even three it will b taken as consumer goods so its straight to were ever its going
Note:if u want to buy many ship dem in different batch
Re: Help A Student !!" Understand Aliex Express by Dacronym(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
SupaC:
sm shipping company will get it to ur door step like dhl,whl sm will tk it to d nearest postoffice
If u buy many goods it will b taken as wholesale and custom will hv to check it,probably sometin must come out b4 it cntinues bt if u buy one or two even three it will b taken as consumer goods so its straight to were ever its going
Note:if u want to buy many ship dem in different batch
ok thanks. As for shipping companies thing i dont want a case where d cost of shipping would be more than the product/good itself. If there was free shippin to a post office for small items that would be okay

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan displays extreme side-boob, See the Sexy Shot! - / Hp Pavilion 15 4th Gen Intel Core I7 12gb RAM 1tb Hdd 2gb Nvidia Dedicated~#90k / Dell GAMING RIG, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSHD, 6th Gen. Quad-Core i7, 4GB Nvidia GTX 960M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.