Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home (725 Views)

What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? / Have U Ever Googled Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home by dre11(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hi guys/ladies

Just listened to a radio program and there was this teaser where the presenter ask people what is the freakiest thing they have ever seen on their home either in the morning or at night. ...

Mine
I did see a calabash of "ebo" sacrifice with palm oil, pap"eko" and some cowries in it at the age four way junctions leading to mah crib.. .
This happened when I was still in mah teens coming from a night vigil....

#major reasons I did learn how drive early

1 Like

Re: What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home by Fabdedon(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
brb
Re: What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home by Kingslaw(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
A plate of well cooked rice and stew with two eggs in the stream of my community very early in the morning 16years ago!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
dre11:

Hi guys/ladies

Just listened to a radio program and there was this teaser where the presenter ask people what is the freakiest thing they have ever seen on their home either in the morning or at night. ...

Mine
I did see a calabash of "ebo" sacrifice with palm oil, pap"eko" and some cowries in it at the age four way junctions leading to mah crib.. .
This happened when I was still in mah teens coming from a night vigil....

#major reasons I did learn how drive early
Liar tongue
Re: What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home by dre11(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Valued:

Liar tongue

Show me the liar
Because we here in France don't lie like u guys cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kingslaw:
A plate of well cooked rice and stew with two eggs in the stream of my community very early in the morning 16years ago!!
lmao...and wat dd u do to t?
Re: What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
dre11:

Show me the liar
Because we here in France don't lie like u guys cool
France? Translate this to french then-
I am sick, I am in the hospital
Re: What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home by holatin(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
an hunch back with load on the head riding a bicycle.
a bicycle riding bicycle
Re: What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home by Islie: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2014
a necked woman carrying a calabash with what I did suspect to be sacrifice on her head dead in the night

it scares me that I did run
Re: What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home by Kingslaw(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
lmao...and wat dd u do to t?
was still a kid then.
Did nothing.
Re: What's The Freakiest Thing U Ever Seen On Your Way Home by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2014
Kingslaw:
was still a kid then.
Did nothing.
hmmmmm
i bliv u

(1) (Reply)

Over 150 Children Killed And Over 100 Injured In Latest Pakistan Attack / Very Important - How Nigeria May Collapse In 2015 By Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo / Show Your Derailing Skills In This End Of Year Best Derailer Competition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.