Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? (1763 Views)

Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? / Imagine What I Got From Mtn Again After Countlessly Registering My Sim / What Does It Mean "Unfortunately, Launcher3 Has Stopped" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
For me:
1) Better blackfridays.
2) Best affiliate program as close as possible.
3) Accurate pricing of goods (hopefully).

Jumia and Konga are trying with blackfriday, Konga even better. Yes, I know there's been some problems but I watched the progress bar on the BB Z3 yesterday move, and by today, the Polystar TVs were almost sold out, so they're better than Jumia.

But excuses like "we didn't expect that much traffic" is rubbish, how didn't you expect that much traffic on such a day when there are more Nigerian internet users than in the US?!!

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by imtech(m): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Nathan2222:
For me:
1) Better blackfridays.

Jumia and Konga are trying with blackfriday, Konga even better. Yes, I know there's been some problems but I watched the progress bar on the BB Z3 yesterday move, and by today, the Polystar TVs were almost sold out, so they're better than Jumia.

But excuses like "we didn't expect that much traffic" is rubbish, how didn't you expect that much traffic on such a day when there are more Nigerian internet users than in the US?!!

I finally bought what I wanted to buy yesterday night... #toru toru tinz makojami ologbala

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2014
If it aint AMAZON.COM it Can never be the real stuff. Scam is still the Hallmark of Naija eCommerce sites
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by Yung16(m): 6:56am On Nov 29, 2014
aze:
If it aint AMAZON.COM it Can never be the real stuff. Scam is still the Hallmark of Naija eCommerce sites
Together let's build konga, jumia, kaymu, dealdey etc just like the US did to Amazon.and co. All this restrictions, all those vagabonds on Nigerians woudnt have being there.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
imtech:

I finally bought what I wanted to buy yesterday night... #toru toru tinz makojami ologbala

And that was?
When is it arriving?
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by imtech(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nathan2222:

And that was?
When is it arriving?

5 innjoo smartphones and 3 blenders

When its arriving Ion no o ..dey said 3-8 days
I checked the order status this morning , twas being processed
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
imtech:

5 innjoo smartphones and 3 blenders

Wow

When its arriving Ion no o ..dey said 3-8 days
I checked the order status this morning , twas being processed

OK.
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by harmbhrosz(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Can I spread my mat here sad
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
harmbhrosz:
Can I spread my mat here sad

Huh? undecided
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by harmbhrosz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nathan2222:

Huh? undecided
Nairaland
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
harmbhrosz:
Nairaland

Huh? undecided
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by harmbhrosz(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nathan2222:

Huh? undecided
ask the gods pls tongue
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
harmbhrosz:
ask the gods pls tongue

Yours?
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by Skykid1208(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2014
Nathan2222:
For me:
1) Better blackfridays.

. Bro pls I need your help,I want to buy the infinix hot from konga but I don't know how to go about it because this is my first time of buying anything online,and the infinix hot is not yet availlable,I want to pre-order.
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by imtech(m): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2014
Skykid1208:
. Bro pls I need your help,I want to buy the infinix hot from konga but I don't know how to go about it because this is my first time of buying anything online,and the infinix hot is not yet availlable,I want to pre-order.

before you can order anything successfuly , u'll hav to register or create an account ,u'll find the icon on the home page then you can order....hope it helped sha .....u'll understand the remaining
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by Skykid1208(m): 4:26am On Dec 04, 2014
imtech:

before you can order anything successfuly , u'll hav to register or create an account ,u'll find the icon on the home page then you can order....hope it helped sha .....u'll understand the remaining

Thanks bro
Re: Just Imagine Amazon.com.ng | What Would It Mean For You? by therealesttin(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Skykid1208:

go to konga.com/infinix-hot to preorder

(1) (Reply)

Best Applications To Use On Blackberry 10--Q5,Z10,Q10 / Beware: Whatsapp Gold Edition Is Fake!!!!!!! / Your Phone Will No Longer Support Whatsapp In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.