Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today (46698 Views)

See What Was Spotted Inside OAU today (photo) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Shori(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
all4naija:
The students look very rugged, ugly and hungry! They don't look like decent human beings at all! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
I think you're better than using insultive words. You want them to come for a peaceful protest wearing suits?

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by djfaithy: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Press men...... Mr president why didn't you come down from your car and address the students. GEJ....... If I did, they will kill me........ Yeye man, too scared to go to the war zones in the territory where you govern, too scared to address the students/youths you claim to love, gej is a fvcken coward, I swear.

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Ayus34(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
story for the gods
u guys are that said u booed GEJ if what you saying true, are clueless and don't have respect for the president. no matter what, Jonathan till 2019. am so pissed right OAU have really loss its glory........am voting for Jonathan 2015, well OAU cannot speak for the rest of Nigeria student because will know what will want. who quote me negatively die well

what rubbish angry
well u are entitled to ur opinion. ...but the fact still remain that the president was booed!
u can call anyone in OAU to confirm, that's if u care .....the post of the president is subject to scrutiny,that doesn't mean he was disrespected and if u don't want any public criticism, then stay away from public position and don't contest, but the moment u decided to do so,then expect public outcry if u are not on the right track.......mind u even Jesus Christ was condemned. .....so who are u,to judge people's reaction from ur sentimental angle?remember some of this students voted for Jonathan 2011,and they ve right to ask him what he did and doing with their votes,afterall if u gave a child money to do something for u,u will need to hear the results, unless u proved to us that it's only ur vote that brought Jonathan to power ,but if u can't do that please and please KEEP SHUT! !!

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Can you show us the pictures of sachet water and stones that was hurl at him and pictures of students blocking the roads
The pictures is above u na, can't u see them protesting

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
temitope23:
I was there and I cn tell u what happen and what did not happen.

There had been an increase in school fees b4 the beginning of 2013/2014 academic session which the school mgt claim will help in improving the welfare condition of student on campus ๑ทℓγ 4 us 2 resume instead of improvement it was α reverse.
Some student were placed on probation and some of them were suspend in which Juwon(one of the suspended 9) had to engage the school mgt in α legal battle which he won.

The student use the opportunity of jonathan's presence on OAU campus to organise a protest showing their grievances on issues that has to do with poor funding of education, Fee hike all over the country, victimisation of student activist in oau, killing of student in jos cos they protest against hike in fee etc. Having in mind tht there'll be an election in 2015 and the media will cover the event.
juwon my padi for micro biology...shey dey no expel ENGELS(the maddest)
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by djmask(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
hansad:

APC does not know how to do political campaign. APC believes that majority of Nigerians do not know right from wrong; so instead of telling Nigerians what APC can do for the country if voted to power, the party's major campaign is to preach hatred and lies against incumbent President Jonathan. Ha ha ha, such dirty campaign tactic shall backfire on APC. Majority of Nigerians are not fools.
So because the opposition adopts a new tactics they are now an enemy? Brother, Nigeria is not progressing. And PDP have tried let another party attempt it wit a new vision even if its UNPP

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Myluv1:

It's already obvious. 8 pages and no pics of the booing students https://www.nairaland.com/2019483/oau-students-boo-jonathan/8#28428806
lol. Blame APC.

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by najoke: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
He was booed. Check the below pictures out. Notice the placards and the green leaves which are only used during a protest.
^
to the PDP the placard and the leaves are not signs of protest but support shocked...............how dumb can the TANdriods get

CLUELESS set of people grin......it is over the media houses. wink............go grab your copy

...................in BLUE RAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by ireneony(f): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ayus34:

well u are entitled to ur opinion. ...but the fact still remain that the president was booed!
u can call anyone in OAU to confirm, that's if u care .....the post of the president is subject to scrutiny,that doesn't mean he was disrespected and if u don't want any public criticism, then stay away from public position and don't contest, but the moment u decided to do so,then expect public outcry if u are not on the right track.......mind u even Jesus Christ was condemned. .....so who are u,to judge people's reaction from ur sentimental angle?remember some of this students voted for Jonathan 2011,and they ve right to ask him what he did and doing with their votes,afterall if u gave a child money to do something for u,u will need to hear the results, unless u proved to us that it's only ur vote that brought Jonathan to power ,but if u can't do that please and please KEEP SHUT! !!
I can see u are anti Jonathan. but watch ur tongue ain't shutting up.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Myluv1:

Go back to where you copied the pics. You deliberately ignored the first one. See your life

Go back and read my post. I addressed it. Go back to primary school and relearn reading comprehension.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by hansad: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
He was booed. Check the below pictures out. Notice the placards and the green leaves which are only used during a protest.

What can an educated student protest against President Jonathan for? It is only ethnic and religious bigots who can protest against President Jonathan.

Jonathan has stirred the country toward unity and progress, despite all the violence unleashed against his administration from the beginning.

Do Afghans or Pakistanis or Iraqis ask for their president's head or removal any time religious extremists throw bombs?

Corruption in GEJ administration? Much of corruption stories are invented for political purposes by the opposition and are unverifiable.

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Shori:
I think you're better than using insultive words. You want them to come for a peaceful protest wearing suits?
Please... In fact, they look like thugs and barbarians. Sorry, I don't mean to offend you in any way.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Ayus34(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
wicked grin

I sure say dem go give thanksgiving for church say dem boo president.

Their mates dey library, dem dey boo president....
do u know why OAU was named great ife? if not go and research on that history out of sentiment, after that I'm Damn sure u will not think this way again....the word Great ife is meant forOAU ife,other universities copied that ,not trying to ridicule other university students apology to those affected,but to tell u OAU is not just called Great ife for fun,and protest was part of the reasons. ....but please check for that history that's only if u care to know!
thanks

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Can you show us the pictures of sachet water and stones that was hurl at him and pictures of students blocking the roads

Am I an OAU student? Am I reporting live? Why are you asking me for pictures? I gave a critique of a poor attempt at damage control. It's a forum. I'm allowed to do that.

By the way, what happened to the multimillion dollar contract with that American PR firm? I'm still seeing Abati's clumsy hands all over the President's public image.

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by udemzyudex(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
djmask:
so he must be praised and placated before he will do the needful? Unless ur father is a politician u will agree that Jona is a clueless man with agenda. Am yet to see a better candidate but anyone will better this failed administration. TeamOAU is a progressive school and PDP have done nothing than fail us. A man that fail to put austerity measures in place while naira is crashing; rather he is busy campaignin up and down. He doesn't give a damn about us. And if u care for ur childrens future, u wont suppoce an agendaless C in C like Goodluck. Naira is falling xmas will be bitter for poor folks and all u can do is offer support to this people? Nigerians, we are our own enemy

you've just succeeded in posting trash bro...

there is nothing progressive about ur school,behaving like touts doesn't make it progressive bro...

booing him won't solve the problem,remember the police college? You guys just lose ur only chance cos you can't expect him to be everywhere... I'm happy your S.U.G is a wise person unlike the rest on you...yeah especially ur type..

Now talking about the fall in oil price, our president is not sleeping and we have the minister of finance and other men who can handle the situation.. So there is nothing to panic...
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by udemzyudex(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
djmask:
so he must be praised and placated before he will do the needful? Unless ur father is a politician u will agree that Jona is a clueless man with agenda. Am yet to see a better candidate but anyone will better this failed administration. TeamOAU is a progressive school and PDP have done nothing than fail us. A man that fail to put austerity measures in place while naira is crashing; rather he is busy campaignin up and down. He doesn't give a damn about us. And if u care for ur childrens future, u wont suppoce an agendaless C in C like Goodluck. Naira is falling xmas will be bitter for poor folks and all u can do is offer support to this people? Nigerians, we are our own enemy
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by gbodimowo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
May all the PDP and saTANists suffer a cancerous death GEJ to otueke in 2015

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by udemzyudex(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
najoke:

^
to the PDP the placard and the leaves are not signs of protest but support shocked...............how dumb can the TANdriods get

CLUELESS set of people grin......it is over the media houses. wink............go grab your copy

...................in BLUE RAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is a different between boo and protest...... Stop acting like an Idìôt
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Ayus34(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
ireneony:
I can see u are anti Jonathan. but watch ur tongue ain't shutting up.
like I said before u are entitled to ur opinion, and same with me......if u like call me anti Jonathan's family,non of my problem,infact that is not an issue to discuss because I owed u no apology. .....I only asked u to prove to me that only ur vote made Jonathan the president and if u can't I still repeat u KEEP SHUT.....and I don't see how that is an insult. ....u claimed anyone against the president lack respect, and u can't prove to me how......as if Jonathan didn't canvassed for their votes 2011,I need u to proof to me how only ur vote amount to over 24million counted for GEJ!

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by gbodimowo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=udemzyudex post=28431287][/quote]

This has been my campaign that the leaders are the product of the followers

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by odave: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
all4naija:
The students look very rugged, ugly and hungry!They don't look like decent human beings at all! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry

Because you are still battling wt waec. Okada riders are not allowed here bro. Greatest ife! Great!

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by lilflipnerd: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
saw this Article here on NL. I just want the world to see it. Pls Support by Rebroadcasting
Mubi,the biggest commercial town in Adamawa state, was thrown into chaos the day
Boko Haram descended on them and the people found themselves running for their lives.
The terrorists shot sporadically, killing a lot of people while those who could escape
jumped into any available car to run to safety.
Christians,Muslims, Igbos, Yorubas, Tivs, Hausas and any tribe or religion,
jumped onto any vehicle that was headed outside the town.
Soldiers scampered onto trucks with civilians, begging to be saved,
hundreds of people who could not get a vehicle ran into the hills.
In their frantic effort to stay alive, no one paid attention to anybody's religion
or ethnicity before asking them for help or helping them to stay alive.
It was a community of people, united by their desire to
escape the common enemy that hunted them all without discrimination.
Ethnicity and religion vanished, all they were left with was their humanity. Those climbing the hills stayed
together, helping one another stay on their feet
as they all tried to survive.

The most interesting part of the narrative is that
the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Badeh is from the same town of Mubi.
It has been reported that few hours before the attack, helicopters flew in and evacuated his family
members from the town. The chief of Defence staff by the way,
is the most senior military officer in Nigeria and he controls the army, navy and air force. Before that sad day,
someone from Mubi would have boasted that
the Chief of Defence Staff is from their home town.
But on the day that it mattered the most, he
evacuated only his family members and abandoned everyone else to their fate.
It means he had information of the Impending attack and
as the most senior military commander,
he did not fly into the town to lead his men to battle to defend his community.
He quietly saved only his family and left even
the soldiers without an inspiring commander to
motivate them to engage the terrorists and defend his community.

One lesson all Nigerians must learn from this
story is that as a people, all we have is our neighbours. When you need some help at home,
you knock on the door of your neighbour. The president, governor, senator or minister is not
there to help you. Why then should you continue
to fight your neighbour because of a man or
woman who cares only about his own family?
Our elites may deceive us about sharing the same religion or ethnicity with us,
but time and again, they have proven that they do not care.
We have been fools, killing one another on the
basis of religion and ethnicity while they stay
united across all the divides and plunder our wealth.

The time has come for us to rise, educate one another and unite to fight our biggest common enemy.
The politicians are our enemies and not the poor struggling men and women in our neighbourhoods.
What now will the people of Mubi boast about as
the gain of having their son as the chief of Defence Staff? If you go to Otueke where Jonathan comes from, there are many people
who live in excruciating poverty!
There is still a lot of poverty and suffering in the home towns of all our governors, ministers,
parliamentarians and former presidents, while they and their families live in scandalous affluence.
The minister of petroleum spent over 10 billion Naira on a private jet. That money can end the poverty of several communities in her state.
Stella Oduah bought two cars with 120 million Naira while there are people in her home town
who can't afford 500 Naira to feed their family in a day.
The time to throw away the sentiments is now!
Support only a man or woman who has a just
heart and will serve everyone and every community regardless of if they come from there
or not. The moment anyone begins to talk to
you about religion or ethnicity, reject him.

summarily!
We need leaders who will unite us because our shared humanity is greater than any differences between us.
And if someone does something wrong or fails in governance, do not support them simply because they're your own

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by udemzyudex(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ayus34:

Lol.... Na wa ooo,dem dey force person to believe?

Calm down bro..
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by lilflipnerd: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Gej fans are very delusional ehn

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ayus34:

do u know why OAU was named great ife? if not go and research on that history out of sentiment, after that I'm Damn sure u will not think this way again....the word Great ife is meant forOAU ife,other universities copied that ,not trying to ridicule other university students apology to those affected,but to tell u OAU is not just called Great ife for fun,and protest was part of the reasons. ....but please check for that history that's only if u care to know!
thanks
I envisaged this
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by adedayourt(m): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
I dislike his person undecided

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Am I an OAU student? Am I reporting live? Why are you asking me for pictures? I gave a critique of a poor attempt at damage control. It's a forum. I'm allowed to do that.

By the way, what happened to the multimillion dollar contract with that American PR firm? I'm still seeing Abati's clumsy hands all over the President's public image.
So that phone you are typing with no get camera? Abi any of your friends phone no get camera to snap and record the scene? This is 2014 when pictures and videos says a lot and none of you guys deem it fit to do the needful. BTW I look like Abati for your eyes wetin concern me and the topic with the question you ask?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Applaner: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Femmyfamous4u:
I am an OAU student and I can tell you for sure that we're non_ partisan and there were no paid APC members around today but PDP members who were carrying Posters of Obanikoro. And Omisore. We couln't have recorded videos but there are many pics. We practically booed fayose and Goodluk calling them "OLE" we even blocked the roads singing great Ife anthem and carrying placards until the security came to disperse us. We agitated until the PDP chaiman beckoned on Ibikunle(SUG president). He was in the car with GEJ 4 few seconds handing him a protest letter before he departed. GEJ saw the anger in people's faces and knew what that means. We booed him inspite of the security. If any GEJ supporter say otherwise, let them say. I'd post pics soon

and u are happy to boo a leader.(ur president)
u may b a leader one day, if u are not already.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by ireneony(f): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ayus34:

like I said before u are entitled to ur opinion, and same with me......if u like call me anti Jonathan's family,non of my problem,infact that is not an issue to discuss because I owed u no apology. .....I only asked u to prove to me that only ur vote made Jonathan the president and if u can't I still repeat u KEEP SHUT.....and I don't see how that is an insult. ....u claimed anyone against the president lack respect, and u can't prove to me how......as if Jonathan didn't canvassed for their votes 2011,I need u to proof to me how only ur vote amount to over 24million counted for GEJ!
I know my own vote didn't make the 24million counted . but I ve the right to tell u all that anti Jonathan to back off, come 2015 he will be reelected as president of Nigeria. so haters watch and lean from the master.......APC self metchewew
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by walemoney007(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bridgetown:

Post the pix lets see. Yoruba has always been manipulated by Hausas since time in memorial yet they are always the first to get slaughtered in any northern unrest. Even the Muslims too get slaughtered because they believe they are infidels, just like the way 7 corp members from ekiti state were butchered in the last CPC riots.

ao do d trash u wrote up dia correspond wit d topic

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by gbodimowo(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ayus34:

I gbadun u may all of you blindly running after someone who cares less about you be the first to suffer from this bad market even OBJ is regretting having Jonathan u r all here shouting respect even the bible says give honour to whom honour is due end of discussion abi u need Daniel to come from old testament to read the hand writing on the wall to your blind king?

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To OAU Today by Abraham2013(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Femmyfamous4u:
I am an OAU student and I can tell you for sure that we're non_ partisan and there were no paid APC members around today but PDP members who were carrying Posters of Obanikoro. And Omisore. We couln't have recorded videos but there are many pics. We practically booed fayose and Goodluk calling them "OLE" we even blocked the roads singing great Ife anthem and carrying placards until the security came to disperse us. We agitated until the PDP chaiman beckoned on Ibikunle(SUG president). He was in the car with GEJ 4 few seconds handing him a protest letter before he departed. GEJ saw the anger in people's faces and knew what that means. We booed him inspite of the security. If any GEJ supporter say otherwise, let them say. I'd post pics soon
Now plz don't be offended, can u giv us 3 reasons y u booed d president? Also y do u tink was d best means to convey ur message to d president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82