Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? (5516 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by zboyd: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some women swear that African men make the best husbands and fathers, compared to men from other ethnic groups.

Other women disagree, citing the string of broken hearts, homes and promises African men leave behind, from sea to shining sea.

Still other women say that such a claim is much too subjective, because good men can be found in any ethnic group, not just those from Africa.

What say YOU?
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by holatin(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
it is not in race its in individual

4 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by iceberylin(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
No angry

Expecially the father part

2 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by ronald4lif(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
I am neither married nor a father but I will have to say that when it comes to fatherhood I give it to the Europeans but in motherwood I may say Africans. We are no match to the way Europeans dads train and care for their wards

7 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by crackhaus: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Over to the married women of NL family section AKA all Nigerian men are evil except my husband...

What say yous?

2 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by KanwuliaJara: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by KanwuliaJara: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVM4dnvhFP8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAXne7NVvuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcOzIUsK1ag

TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! BUSH, VIOLENT ANIMALS!!!! cry

Frustrated, CURSED sons of BYTCHES. . . .! grin

1 Like

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by KanwuliaJara: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by KanwuliaJara: 12:20am On Nov 29, 2014
We are grateful for BLACK MEN WHO IMPREGNATE/WHITE WOMEN! THERE IS HOPE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mElQ4BAeF3o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUsERkbkxcU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obnf2YMEUqU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krn3Gy8x8Rg

Oooooooooooops! Time for work! cool

*logs off* wink

1 Like

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 29, 2014
holatin:
it is not in race its in individual

I think so too.
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2014
The typical african ones? No.

2 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2014
NO
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2014
onetouch7:
NO

Why not?
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by damiso(f): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Best or good husband/father is so subjective.Its an individual thing and cannot be adjudged collectively.

My Dad had an entirely different approach compared to my husband both approaches have pros and cons but I honestly can't say one is definitely better than the other.

1 Like

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by lilmax(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
crackhaus:
all Nigerian men are evil except my husband...
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by An2elect2(f): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
My Dad is one of a kind. Different from the typical Nigerian man
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by taryour(f): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
zboyd:
Some women swear that African men make the best husbands and fathers, compared to men from other ethnic groups.

Other women disagree, citing the string of broken hearts, homes and promises African men leave behind, from sea to shining sea.

Still other women say that such a claim is much too subjective, because good men can be found in any ethnic group, not just those from Africa.

What say YOU?

I only know and can answer for myself alone.

My hubby is an African man, he is the best for me and the best father for my kids. I would trade him for no one. In my next life I will choose him again. 8 years plus and still counting.

1 Like

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
crackhaus:
Over to the married women of NL family section AKA all Nigerian men are evil except my husband...

What say yous?
and according to you all nigerian women are fake _whores except for your mother undecided

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by crackhaus: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
and according to you all nigerian women are fake _whores except for your mother undecided
Have you joined your fellow pseudo-feminists in cooking up theories from thin air, or you just felt like typing something stvpid before dinner? cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Have you joined your fellow pseudo-feminists in cooking up theories from thin air, or you just felt like typing something stvpid before dinner? cheesycheesy
grin i clearly hit a nerve

10 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by crackhaus: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
grin i clearly hit a nerve
Baby lady, you wish you did...do you also have clinical delusions as well? gringrin

Speaking on nerves, which of yours did my post hit for you to quote it when you're neither a married woman nor a Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Pavore9: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Every race has its best & worst. l don't flow with generalizing African man or African woman, one would be shocked that we Africans do not share d same view, a Kenyan father see no wrong with d 18yr old daughter living alone bt not a Nigerian father!
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Baby lady, you wish you did...do you also have clinical delusions as well? gringrin

Speaking on nerves, which of yours did my post hit for you to quote it when you're neither a married woman nor a Nigerian?
none of it bothered me just reminding you that when you diss nigerian females your own blood is not excluded, thats all grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pavore9:
Every race has its best & worst. l don't flow with generalizing African man or African woman, one would be shocked that we Africans do not share d same view, a Kenyan father see no wrong with d 18yr old daughter living alone bt not a Nigerian father!
thats true

1 Like

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by crackhaus: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by crackhaus: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
none of it bothered me just reminding you that when you diss nigerian females your own blood is not excluded, thats all grin
I don't diss real Nigerian women who give real advise they adhere to in real life... gringrin

I diss pseudo-feminists and phonies like you who see every post I make as directed towards them... I'm that e-conscience that just won't keep quiet, y'all gonna catch a fever on my account soon. grin

All Nigerian men are evil except my husband.

2 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Pavore9: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
thats true
That is why l laugh over such. On sundays in Nairobi, l do see married Kenyan women wearing thier tight jeans alongside their husbands & kids in church, does it make them less African?
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Pavore9: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
thats true
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pavore9:
That is why l laugh over such. On sundays in Nairobi, l do see married Kenyan women wearing thier tight jeans alongside their husbands & kids in church, does it make them less African?
well they clearly don't have insecure husbands

3 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
crackhaus:

I don't diss real Nigerian women who give real advise they adhere to in real life... gringrin

I diss pseudo-feminists and phonies like you who see every post I make as directed towards them... I'm that e-conscience that just won't keep quiet, y'all gonna catch a fever on my account soon. grin

All Nigerian men are evil except my husband.
well you have vast knowledge about "fake nigerian women" and absolutely none about " real nigerian women". I guess fake people can only attract other fake people. Now can you please just go to sleep undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by crackhaus: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
well you have vast knowledge about "fake nigerian women" and absolutely none about " real nigerian women". I guess fake people can only attract other fake people. Now can you please just go to sleep undecided
Go to sleep?

I didn't quote myself back into this thread in the first place...now did I, genius? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by KanwuliaJara: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Parent Is About Taking Our Property / Natural Delivery Or Cs? / Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.