Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,699 members, 7,837,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? (5528 Views)

Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
African men MAKE GOOD BREAAAAAAAAST PINCHERS! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXiCdzzjo78
this is so damn annoying. Ediotic fellow angry

1 Like

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by KanwuliaJara: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
This one he did in public in the presence of other officers and in full camera glare . Who knows what they do to helpless young women when they are in custody ? Especially the weak ones with no one to fight for them.

Pig embarassed
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by tpiadotcom: 4:15am On Apr 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! BUSH, VIOLENT ANIMALS!!!! cry

Frustrated, CURSED sons of BYTCHES. . . .! grin

wow, this hatred is much.
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by tpiadotcom: 4:18am On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

All Nigerian men are evil except my husband.

bro, go and date/marry so your SO can also say that about you, since that's your dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by crackhaus: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

bro, go and date/marry so your SO can also say that about you, since that's your dream.
Lmao... Tpia quoting me? cheesycheesy
Who died for this to happen? wink

It's you I want to marry, wad' up! grin

1 Like

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by SAMBARRY: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara has put all the evidences there already. No need to post again grin
except for some clear noise makers and frustrated wimps who cry all over nl grin
Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Stillfire: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Any diplomatic, easygoing, respectful, not arrogant, humble and rational man make the best husbands. So White men take the cake and make the best husbands. grin grin grin grin grin grin They are the number one eligible men on dating sites. God bless white men and women for training good sons who respect women. cool

1 Like

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Ewuro4: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Stillfire:
Any diplomatic, easygoing, respectful, not arrogant, humble and rational man make the best husbands. So White men take the cake and make the best husbands. grin grin grin grin grin grin They are the number one eligible men on dating sites. God bless white men and women for training good sons who respect women. cool

Ouch ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by tpiadotcom: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

It's you I want to marry, wad' up! grin

How can you marry someone who is married to Jesus.

Anyway, if you can minimize your constant badmouthing of women, you'll see one to date/marry.

Why so critical, haba.

2 Likes

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by crackhaus: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

How can you marry someone who is married to Jesus.

Anyway, if you can minimize your constant badmouthing of women, you'll see one to date/marry.

Why so critical, haba.
So this is why you had to quote someone you don't like? Lmao. cheesy

I must have really hurt your feelings, no? Boohoo... gringrin

Well Tpia, at the risk of sounding cocky and extremely obnoxious...getting beautiful and gorgeous women to date/marry has and will always be easy for me - sorry to disappoint ya cheesy

Maybe you should try something else grin

1 Like

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by Stillfire: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ewuro4:

Ouch ! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? by jadelyn007(f): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Not all african men r bad please. There r some really good ones. I'm nt going to say like my dad cos that will sound cliche.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) / Are Igbo Men The Most Cucked In Nigeria? / Canada: Man Jailed For Calling His Daughter A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.