Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo (13224 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash / Gbenga Obasanjo, Ex-wife In Another Tussle Over Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by jamace(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
OP! SERIOUSLY?! SINCE 2008? angry angry angry
And so what? It is an ageless shameless act which will re-echo in the minds of Gbenga Obasanjo, the OBJ family, the Yoruba race and the world at large whenever the name Obasanjo is mentioned. It is an abominable act which history can not wish away.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by nairalife2013(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
iconize:

You sure know how dumb these peeps are.

d guy wrote somtin valuable. [Many a Nigerian is a dunce head and glorified dumbies wallowing in ignorance and paranoia.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
nairalife2013:
for the first time on nl, I approve of a seemingly bad sentence. U are not far from d truth. This man has never been able to coordinate himself for up to two days consecutively...people like this have mind and head issues...self control to them is by luck- thier moodcircle determines their action and speech, not common sense. If they stumble on power, survival of the people becomes like a game of dice. And if they are given a chance to chastise or reprimand, they look back on thier life first, convinced of thier own chastity, they shed a tear or two, then they just pick a baseball club and shatter yur head and walk away... I wish I had better, more comprehensive way to describe dis man obj. Gosh!

Exactly

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by chronique(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jonathan is not and can never me my Lord of host. When you talk,don't just talk;think properly before you do so. I understand what you're tryna say but don't do it in an offensive manner. No man can be my Lord of host.
omenka:
Yeah,and thesame man who weighs nothing single handedly made your Lord of Host the vice president and eventually made him the president. You guys are impervious hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by jessiecah(f): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Nope,as old as dinosaurs urine

lol,abi
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by ayobase(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
cjrane:
General Olusegun Obasanjo is truly a dog.
Same thing they accused him of doing with Oby Ezekwesili.

imagine ur level of IQ......they accused someone of wrong and u already passed your judgement by calling him a dog qualified by "truly"

U dey there when Obj dey service am?
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Udehpaschal1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
bright007:
Hmmm... what an act of shame......this can only happen in Nigeria.......
it cant happen in Pakistan where i school

you wey neva cross seme border... If i hear say no b house dem dey lock u frm morning till evening..
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by PenSniper: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
rozayx5:

please what did OBJ achieve in 8 years, apart from building his stolen empire with atiku?

Nothing, if you ask me.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by iconize(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
nairalife2013:
d guy wrote somtin valuable. [Many a Nigerian is a dunce head and glorified dumbies wallowing in ignorance and paranoia.

Man, what are you saying? undecided
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by jamace(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
ayobase:

imagine ur level of IQ......they accused someone of wrong and u already passed your judgement by calling him a dog qualified by "truly"

U dey there when Obj dey service am?
Are you saying the son is mad to have accused his father of the abominable act, and to the extent of divorcing his wife?

3 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Toosure70: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
The question is Why you marry ashawo you no fit satisfy?
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by cjrane: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Na real wao!
See the fine gal that he uselessed.
Shameless General Dogggy style. cheesy

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by nairalife2013(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
iconize:

Man, what are you saying? undecided
am referring to people who support wrong disgraceful acts and make the perpetrator proud, instead of being sober or remorseful. Am sure itz a mind or head problem that has a link with paranoia, mental challenge, weakness etc grin
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Soloter:
@Op, i dont have issues with your doing the bidding of your paymaster- pdp. however, i just wish you note that, even if you give GEJ 16 years or more to rule this nation, he cant attain 1/4 of what OBJ achieved in 8yrs. also understand that Baba has become an elder state man that has children in the major political parties in the country and is committed to the course of building a great nation- Nigeria. These people that come to Baba are aware of what you've written here yet they hold Baba in high esteem this tells you that Baba has been forgiven and no one cares about his past. instead of aiming needless digs at your boss' critics try to support him by show casing his achievements for this nation and his efforts to keep it as he met it - united.

Were you reasoning with yourself when you were writing this thrash?
You are aligning with him!
That's a moral degraded and retard act from a so called elder state man. He would have threaded with cautions even in his own house, he had no remorse to climb her daughter in law (sons wife)! What moral justice or impetus do he have then, to condemn GEJs personality and administration? He should first correct the abnormality brewing in house and clan before siting down to write any open letter to GEJ.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by nationwide1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
win1234:
thesame people who destroyed Nigeria are now claiming to be saving it. The Gods must hv forsaken us.
This self acclaimed holy one has forgotten that it was sin like this kind that made God unleash judgment / suffering on the whole nation. Who knows why we're going through these tough times?

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by nationwide1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
AirHannibal:
People shouldn't be surprised.

Incest is part of the yolobaa culture.
You're wrong. Stop naive hasty generalization. If it's part of Yoruba culture, why didn't Gbenga accept it without reaction? Learn to be reasonable.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Applaner: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
pix of ur father making love to ur wife

or

I don't believe
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by ayobase(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
in as much as it sounds odd, anything is possible.

lipsrsealed
jamace:
Are you saying the son is mad to have accused his father of the abominable act, and to the extent of divorcing his wife?

I am not saying anything here. I am sure u know my stand on this matter.

accusation and allegation are never terms to crucify. while some investigations that determine are sometimes faulted.

So u r asked, "Jamace did Obj sleep with his son's wife?"
what is ur response?
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by jamace(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
ayobase:
in as much as it sounds odd, anything is possible.

lipsrsealed

I am not saying anything here. I am sure u know my stand on this matter.

accusation and allegation are never terms to crucify. while some investigations that determine are sometimes faulted.

So u r asked, "Jamace did Obj sleep with his son's wife?"
what is ur response?

The son said so. Even the court validated the divorce. So who am I to say it didn't happen.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by jamace(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
akinsadeez:
This is a very old story nah. Besides people only listen to one side of the story. I think when relations soured between Gbenga and his wife he resolved to deal with her by completely spoiling her reputation. That is why he even went as far as saying her own father slept with her severally. In any case, in divorce proceedings both parties usually add and invent stories and accusations to make their case look good. Its obvious they both had issues but I never believed this story.
Haba my friend. You mean Gbenga will invent a story as grave as this and ridicule his father, OBJ ?

1 Like

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by akinsadeez(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
jamace:
Haba my friend. You mean Gbenga will invent a story as grave as this and ridicule his father, OBJ ?

.Bro, if you know the lies that people concoct in divorce proceedings ehn. Before a couple will resort to divorce then usually the relationship between them has become very bitter. In that case they can go to any length to rubbish the other party.
If he had said Obasanjo alone slept with her I might understand and maybe agree. But to say that her own father was sleeping with her when she is a grown married woman seems very absurd and far fetched. I don't believe that one.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by ayobase(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
jamace:
The son said so. Even the court validated the divorce. So who am I to say it didn't happen.

u still dont know so.....you acting based on what someone said could be implicating......in as much as it sounds so believable, so it COULD be so untrue.

I have learnt to stop believing some matters, especially the ones involving politicians and celebrities.

once again, it is their family matter.

the court validated divorce, not Obj slept with Son' s wife.....and I have not read where the supposed wife sef refuted the allegation. so?

Again, there are some issues I dont meddle in.....u should undertand by now.....what we have beyond 5 is more than 6.

I took my time to reply for ur being a gentleman.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by jamace(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
ayobase:

u still dont know so.....you acting based on what someone said could be implicating......in as much as it sounds so believable, so it COULD be so untrue.

I have learnt to stop believing some matters, especially the ones involving politicians and celebrities.

once again, it is their family matter.

the court validated divorce, not Obj slept with Son' s wife.....and I have not read where the supposed wife sef refuted the allegation. so?

Again, there are some issues I dont meddle in.....u should undertand by now.....what we have beyond 5 is more than 6.

I took my time to reply for ur being a gentleman.
Ok o. Bye bye.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by jamace(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
akinsadeez:

.Bro, if you know the lies that people concoct in divorce proceedings ehn. Before a couple will resort to divorce then usually the relationship between them has become very bitter. In that case they can go to any length to rubbish the other party.
If he had said Obasanjo alone slept with her I might understand and maybe agree. But to say that her own father was sleeping with her when she is a grown married woman seems very absurd and far fetched. I don't believe that one.
So you think Gbenga is childish not to know the weight of that accusation on his dad, eh? Ok o.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by akinsadeez(m): 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
jamace:
So you think Gbenga is childish not to know the weight of that accusation on his dad, eh? Ok o.

Did you read Iyabo Obasanjo's open letter to Obasanjo? If you read it you will know that Obasanjo was never there for his kids and the children don't consider him a good father at all. If Iyabo can disgrace her father publicly, it should tell you dat they are not on good terms with him and can fabricate anything against him.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by mcino: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
ednut1:
ur ntin but a fool do i tell u i am a gej or obj supporter.
Wet know who the fool is here, E.diot. When truth stares you on the face, you suddenly become a fan of nobody. I have a job and our online (nairaland) presence is enough testimony of who is jobless. To.out!
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by jamace(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
akinsadeez:

Did you read Iyabo Obasanjo's open letter to Obasanjo? If you read it you will know that Obasanjo was never there for his kids and the children don't consider him a good father at all. If Iyabo can disgrace her father publicly, it should tell you dat they are not on good terms with him and can fabricate anything against him.
Ok o.
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 30, 2014
akinsadeez:

It's difficult to be polite to nincompoops like you. What exactly are you on about? How many divorcees in Nigeria have blatantly and unrepentantly cited their parent's affair with their spouse as excuse for divorce? Why are you disgustingly insistent on giving Obasanjo the benefit of the doubt - even when this grave accusation (which has not been satisfactorily denied till date) was publicly made by his own first son? What is it about Obasanjo that makes you think he deserves the benefit of the doubt - even when you already know that his own children despise him?

According to you: "Obasanjo was never there for his kids and his children don't consider him a good father at all"... Yet you foolishly insist on arguing that Gbenga must be lying and that Obasanjo should be given the benefit of the doubt. Does this mean that Obasanjo is "not a good father at all", but not bad enough to sleep with his own son's wife? DO YOU KNOW HIM BETTER THAN HIS OWN CHILDREN? If you don't have proof that Obasanjo did NOT sleep with his son's wife, then why are you insistent on doubting his OWN SON'S public testimony that has never been refuted or denied with contrary/superior evidence?.

Abeg no make me vex. Just shut the Bleep up and don't comment any longer here, bloody hypocritical SOB.

4 Likes

Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by akinsadeez(m): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2014
pro01:

It's difficult to be polite to nincompoops like you. What exactly are you on about? How many divorcees in Nigeria have blatantly and unrepentantly cited their parent's affair with their spouse as excuse for divorce? Why are you disgustingly insistent on giving Obasanjo the benefit of the doubt - even when this grave accusation (which has not been satisfactorily denied till date) was publicly made by his own first son? What is it about Obasanjo that makes you think he deserves the benefit of the doubt - even when you already know that his own children despise him?

According to you: "Obasanjo was never there for his kids and his children don't consider him a good father at all"... Yet you foolishly insist on arguing that Gbenga must be lying and that Obasanjo should be given the benefit of the doubt. Does this mean that Obasanjo is "not a good father at all", but not bad enough to sleep with his own son's wife? DO YOUR KNOW HIM BETTER THAN HIS OWN CHILDREN? If you don't have proof that Obasanjo did NOT sleep with his son's wife, then why are you insistent on doubting his OWN SON'S public testimony that has never been refuted or denied with contrary/superior evidence?.

Abeg no make me vex. Just shut the Bleep up and don't comment any longer here, bloody hypocritical SOB.

Hehehehehehehehehe. See me see epistle grin lolz. Ordinarily I'd take your points one by one n expose the shallowness of your thinking but you know what; I can't be arsed this night jor undecided
To put it succinctly, he who asserts must prove. (thus Obasanjo does not have to deny anything) Gbenga made accusations n assertions n d onus is on him to prove which he never did. Therefore in d eyes of d law Obasanjo remains innocent. I av d right to doubt Gbenga until he provides concrete proof. If u can't understand dis, well na u sabi jare cheesy
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by ednut1(m): 5:50am On Nov 30, 2014
mcino:

Wet know who the fool is here, E.diot. When truth stares you on the face, you suddenly become a fan of nobody. I have a job and our online (nairaland) presence is enough testimony of who is jobless. To.out!
u can check my posts to knw where i work duh. mumu
Re: My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo by manjiggy(m): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Whether Chief Obasanjo slept with his daughter-in-law or didn't is actually none of my business. That is his personal problem. What is paramount is that this is a means to distract us from issues he raised.

And that is my business because they are issues that concern Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Israel: Scheme As Much As You Can, Tinubu Will Win / APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee / 2023: Buhari Has Not Endorsed Tinubu, Osinbajo Or Any Candidate - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.