Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Iphone 6 And 6+ Screens Get Scratched Easily, Complains Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 And 6+ Screens Get Scratched Easily, Complains Users (426 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / Jumia Marathon Delivery Testimonies/complains / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 And 6+ Screens Get Scratched Easily, Complains Users by imtech(m): 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Out of millions of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus users, a few have complained about their
phones' screens being extremely prone to
scratches. Customers on the Apple Support Communities
have stated that the corners, and even the middle
of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus' screens can
been seen with fine scratches within weeks of
use. The forum post initiated by a user named
jake.underwood26 at the time of writing had more than 127,520 views and 784 replies, most
of which confirmed the issue. "Have been taking EXTREMELY good care of my
6+, but the corners already have visible
scratches. Anyone else experiencing this?," said the user. Another user added "Yes, haven't had it
for a full week and I already see a scratch in the
middle of my screen. I take extremely good care
of the phone. iPhone 6 4.7-inch here." While the exact material used in the display of iPhone 6 is not yet confirmed, Apple has been touting the devices' screen with a unique
"strengthened Ion-X" glass, which is said to be
tougher than regular screen covers. While the exact reason for such a vulnerability is
not yet known, Apple Insider speculates the reason to be the curved display glass with no
bezel. Notably, the previous models used flat
screen protected with bezels from all the sides. Apple is yet to address the issue. The Cupertino-based tech firm on Friday made its
iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 available to buy in India. The tablets are available to purchase via
Apple Shops, premium resellers, and e-commerce
sites such as Flipkart and Infibeam. To find the
closest Apple Shops and premium resellers near
you, you can visit Apple India's site.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom A+ For Sale / Blackberry Q5 For Sale / New Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Up 4 Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.