Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

0000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 0000 (1067 Views)

Ebola 419: An Australian Scammed For $10, 0000 USD By A Nigerian / Nnaemeka Speaks Up About Winning $50, 0000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

0000 by Olumurphy(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: 0000 by resocorp: 1:53am On Nov 29, 2014
I dont see in your write up how he joined because of you.

3 Likes

Re: 0000 by tpia5: 4:19am On Nov 29, 2014
He would have joined anyway, how was it because of you?
Re: 0000 by adebayo201: 5:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Olumurphy:
A street brother that has been living with me almost a decade, recently joined a cult group in the neighbourhood because of me.

It all began about 3 to 4 yrs ago, though I'm not providing food for him but he has access to everything in my house when he was with me, until a friend reported him to me regarding his movement with some cult guys when I was in Warri sometimes ago & as a brother with good ambition for him, I left the speculation zone after observing him in a very close range without him knowing, I advised him that he needs to renounce as soon as possible because cultism has no benefit rather than oppression & during the oppressional fight, life could be waisted & he who live by sword die by sword, I preached to him then but he says nothing, thinking that he regreted & wish to stop the devilish act, not knowing he was planning to join as at the time I was advising him not to renounce, now he is initiated mainly because of me as informed from a liable source.

PLS DEAR NLDer, I NEED URGENT ADVICE.

Sir, this story isn't complete and if you don't complete it, nairalanders won't in anyway help you including your story entering FP
*winks
Re: 0000 by tpia5: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2014
Frontpage is overrated.
Re: 0000 by Olumurphy(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2014
adebayo201:

Sir, this story isn't complete and if you don't complete it, nairalanders won't in anyway help you including your story entering FP
*winks

what do you mean by uncomplete story? is there anything you want to know? you are free to ask, that is if you are serious on advise,
and secondly I don't believe in lengthy write up as first explanation, if i write in full details write from day one, he has being staying with me to the time he departed with a devilish mind set(i.e 10 yrs explanation), i bet you, you may decide not to read it through & jump to shalow conclusion, there is alot of things running through my mind to curb the insurgency but my second thought alerted me that the measurement I want to apply may be too harsh, another thing I remember is that cultism isn't easy to handle with soft hand, throughly he confronted me before he fully got initiated & dealt with him black and white, I dealt with him because it is getting too much of him.
Re: 0000 by tpia5: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2014
Are you saying he got initiated in order to fight you, or he got initiated because you told him not to do it?
Re: 0000 by Olumurphy(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2014
resocorp:

Thanks for the observation, like I said everybody is free to ask any question on it, it can happen to anybody but I have the advantage as a youth leader in our community to get first hand info on issues in & around our community, as far as the liable source is concerned, he purposely joined to get the control of the youth leadership in our community, secondly to gain ground for support in the cult group as a youth chairman that is rugged, likewise it would sound to them that he is fighting for the cult group to have convienient access into our community and my position as the chairman is based on election, I've said it number of times that any youth that has interest of the community is free to contest before getting re-elected, till now every youths are saying that for now I am the person that can handle the position, another thing I remember he always say is that; why should a youth tenant be in the exco
Re: 0000 by Olumurphy(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2014
tpia5:
Are you saying he got initiated in order to fight you, or he got initiated because you told him not to do it?

I guess maybe my advise went to the wrongside of his reasoning during the advise, I can't say but all I observed was that he kept silence all through when i was advising him immediately I saw all his strange behaviour after report from a friend & ever since the leadership of the youth has being in my charge since 2008, he always complain that why should youth tenants be in the exco, of which the youth tenants are very active during communial services while he like forming a big boys if called for a communial service,& I as the chairman I'm enjoying a committed member as an exco, even if i'm not around they discharged their duties as needed, to make the statement clear, I was an inner jealousy within him before but because he couldn't handle the jealous with care, it aggravated to devilish envy by coming through the back door.
Re: 0000 by Olumurphy(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2014
tpia5:
Frontpage is overrated.

Mr. Man, I am not interested in FP things, I only need advice or do you see in my write up requesting for FP? i guess respect is reciprocal
Re: 0000 by tpia5: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2014
I'm sure you know I was responding to the person who posted before me.
Re: 0000 by tpia5: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Olumurphy:

I guess maybe my advise went to the wrongside of his reasoning during the advise, I can't say but all I observed was that he kept silence all through when i was advising him immediately I saw all his strange behaviour after report from a friend & ever since the leadership of the youth has being in my charge since 2008, he always complain that why should youth tenants be in the exco, of which the youth tenants are very active during communial services while he like forming a big boys if called for a communial service,& I as the chairman I'm enjoying a committed member as an exco, even if i'm not around they discharged their duties as needed, to make the statement clear, I was an inner jealousy within him before but because he couldn't handle the jealous with care, it aggravated to devilish envy by coming through the back door.

Well, if he is now your open enemy, then all you can do is prepare yourself for war.
Re: 0000 by charijee(f): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2014
resocorp:
Exactly.....no reasons given
Re: 0000 by Olumurphy(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2014
charijee:
Exactly.....no reasons given

do you follow the thread at all?

(1) (Reply)

10 Exciting Things To Do In Lagos This Christmas Season / Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland / 20 Men Who Have Dated And Dumped Actress, Stella Damasus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.