Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Crisis Along Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue/ Falomo Btw Man' O War Nd Car Driver - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crisis Along Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue/ Falomo Btw Man' O War Nd Car Driver (1149 Views)

Can't Stop Laughing,conversation Btw A Boyfriend N Girlfriend / Man O War Ranks / Multiple Accident Along Falomo Bridge, Lagos..see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Along Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue/ Falomo Btw Man' O War Nd Car Driver by gabazin080(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
I was coming Victoria island just now and noticed this serious holdup on climbing d bridge linking ozumba mbadiwe avenue and falomo.
on getting close I found out the holdup was caused by the man'o war guys controlling traffic there. it happened that the driver left his lane and tried to squeeze himself in @ the front which the man 'o war guys wouldn't allow and it turned out to be a serious fight between the 4 guys in the car and the man 'o war guys.
this thread is created to create awareness for those that wants to follow that route to look for alternative routes.
don't mind my English, and for the pix or I don't believe crew, I will upload pix to confirm it

(1) (Reply)

Pet Bottle House... / When Your Uncles Is A Fool At 40 (pic) / Just Killed A Snake In My Grandmas Kitchen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.